• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom attack on titan search [1x1]

.cinders.

books and coffee
Hey there! So, currently I am finding that my muse for Attack on Titan is pretty high right now and I would love to do a roleplay! I have not seen Season 4 at all so please do not spoil me. I'm on Season 3 right now and I haven't read the manga except for No Regrets and volumes 1-5.

I am 19 years old, genderfluid, currently using he/she pronouns, and I am a writer. I do have writing samples if you want to see how I write. I write around 6 paragraphs so 2-3 per character that I write but I can write more if I need to. I am in the EST timezone, I am striving to be an author, and I absolutely love OOC chat since I enjoy gushing about the characters and I enjoy making memes and headcanons about them. It's not necessary though, we can just roleplay and not do OOC if you would prefer that. Now, below are some rules and information that I need to list out.

- Please be at least 17+ of age

- i do have headcanons for the canon characters that I can play as, and I would like to stick with those headcanons in the roleplay!

- Now, I already have some ideas in mind but I would love to hear any ideas that you might have in mind.

- I will do Canon/Canon or Canon/OC

- I would greatly prefer m/m, f/f, or m/nb for my side but I am willing and able to do a gender pairing of your choice for your end.

- Doubling or Tripling up is greatly preferred for Canon/OC!

- I do enjoy poly ships, and I also enjoy love triangles!

- Help me plot and help me come up with ideas! Don't leave all the plotting to me.

Canon/Canon pairings! bolded character is who I would like to play

Erwin x Levi

Levi x Hange

Reiner x Bertholdt

Annie
x Mikasa

Ymir x Historia

Eren x Armin

Moblit x Hange

Jean x Marco

Armin
x Marco