• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan RP!

Strawberrichu

🩸🎀🍓
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here so please bear with me this site is totally new to me.

Anyways, I’m looking to rp something Attack on Titan! I have an OC in mind and I would absolutely adore for someone to play a male canon character for her! (She is a captain but I’m willing to change that for the sake of the rp if it doesn’t fit with the character you wanna play.) I’m looking for action, adventure, romance, and slice of life at times. Angst is fine too but not a crazy amount, it can just get too much. I also have a couple of ideas for the plots already in my head, and we can even do multiple ones at a time if can’t decide on just one!

As for a little bit about me: I only rp with people at least 18+ as I myself is 20+, I love discussing plot points and just regular chatter so don’t feel nervous and just talk to me! I’m pretty laid back. :)
I’m also active fairly often as long as I’m not working (my work schedule varies) but besides that I’m not a crazy busy person.
I write in third person exclusively and can write long to short responses. Just whatever the response calls for :)

That’s all I can think of right now! If you have any questions or are interested feel free to reach out! Hope to hear from you soon ❤️

Hello there, I was wondering if your still open? if so I love love to roleplay with you ^^ I also I am 20+ and I do have other social media's that you can contact me at!

hello there! i would love to talk some AoT together. feel free to send me a message! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back