• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan | One x One

icy_hot

One Time Luck
O N E X O N E
eren.gif

Hello, my name is park or you can call me icy_hot! As of right now, I am very interested in attack on titan
and all Eren Jaeger has to offer haha. I am a semi-lit to literate writer that is looking for someone to role play
with. I am looking for someone who will bring ideas to the table along side me and contribute as a team to fun
or shocking ideas. It would be nice if you knew the end of AoT, however it is not required! I am also looking for
someone who will not dissappear! I am an active writer <3. My favorite genres are action and romance, angst at
times as well. My characters flirt so be sure to handle mature sly comments or even fading to black at times!
(don't worry I don't rp anything innapropriate haha) I can rp on here, discord or google docs!

I am open to all ships, however I will be the one rping Eren!! Thanks for reading and considering <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back