• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ATTACK ON TITAN : oc x canon

cocacola

your mom's side peice
hello!! i can’t seem to get attack on titan out of my head, especially after yesterdays episode!! currently i am watching the anime and slowly reading the manga. i would love to roleplay it with someone! when i get on my computer i’ll edit this post to make it look pretty but until then, this is what i’m looking for:
- descriptive, canonxoc 1x1
- i’ll write anyone and i don’t have a solid preference of love interest, although ill likely choose eren or armin! ^^
- i’ve written levi a lot, although it has been some time.
- i still need to make a form for my character but ill make it as we plot :)
- i’m fine with any type of character
- lgbt OK

hello!! i can’t seem to get attack on titan out of my head, especially after yesterdays episode!! currently i am watching the anime and slowly reading the manga. i would love to roleplay it with someone! when i get on my computer i’ll edit this post to make it look pretty but until then, this is what i’m looking for:
- descriptive, canonxoc 1x1
- i’ll write anyone and i don’t have a solid preference of love interest, although ill likely choose eren or armin! ^^
- i’ve written levi a lot, although it has been some time.
- i still need to make a form for my character but ill make it as we plot :)
- i’m fine with any type of character
- lgbt OK
Interested, if still looking. I was searching for an Armin

good evening!! i am super interested!! however, i have not seen the newest season yet!! but 1-3 i am entirely familiar with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back