What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Horror
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Mystery
  8. Platonic
  9. Romance
  10. Super Powers

Maura_Starflight

Celestial Monarch
-Attack on Titan- -MxF MxM FxF-

Hello! I’ve only just recently discovered the Attack on Titan universe, (I’m late, I know.) and I absolutely fell in love with it! I’ve watched the anime as well as read through the manga, though I will do my damnedest to avoid giving you manga spoilers if you haven’t yet read it. Please PM me if you're interested! I look forward to writing with you!

I am mostly interested in doing short-term writing prompts/oneshots, but I will occasionally accept long-term storylines if my interest is piqued.

OOC NOTES AND RULES:

• Regardless of whether or not there is romance involved in our roleplay- I refuse to write with anyone under the age of eighteen. This is for the comfort and safety of us both. Thanks!

• I am somewhere between lit to semi-lit, and I would like that you were the same.

• I don’t expect you to write a novel for me after each post and I’m not picky on length either, (I will likely choose to mirror your length,) but I would ask that you please write more than one sentence at a time unless we are doing rapid responses through Discord.

• I am comfortable with writing most themes including but not limited to: Romance, Platonic, Fluff, Dark, Angst, Combat, Adventure, AU, Soulmates, Fade to Black, ect. (You get the idea. If you're curious about something, just ask!)

• Be comfortable with writing for multiple characters at a time.

• Be comfortable with OOC chatter, plotting, and characterization. Do not expect us to jump directly into our roleplaying without discussing the scene beforehand. An enjoyable roleplay experience sometimes takes a little extra communication and time.

• If you GHOST or DITCH without letting me know first, you will be blocked from further interaction in the future. I understand that sometimes we lose interest, and that's totally fine. But please be thoughtful and courteous and let me know before you take your leave.

• I have a learning disability that can sometimes hinder my writing and response times. I am also chronically ill. Please, be patient and kind, and I will do the same for you.

• If you decide to enter a long-term storyline with me, please be aware that at some point I may need to drop it. But I promise to tell you before I do!

CHARACTERS: (In no particular order!)

• Who could you play for me? (one or more of the following.)

Jean
Bertholdt
Eren
Reiner (Craving)

• Who could I play for you? (one or more of the following.)
• I will play anyone for you, male or female, but I feel my skills would be best placed with:

Levi
Jean
Armin

Krista
Marco (Craving)
Hange
Erwin
Bertholdt (Craving)

Last edited:

Maura_Starflight

Celestial Monarch
Bump! Still looking for one more writer! I am particularly interested in those who have read the manga, but that isn't required! Please PM if interested! (Trying to keep my comments unclogged.)

Users who are viewing this thread