• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan, My Hero, And A Crossover? Oh My! (STILL LOOKING CRAVING MHA) (UPDATED 11/4/22)

Strawberrichu

🩸🎀🍓
D1AEECA5-9ECD-4EF0-9BB2-F1F6838D573B.jpeg

Hello Everyone~

My name is Cas, I go by they/them pronouns, and as the title says I’m looking for more fandom rp partners!

Before I get into what I have in mind, a little bit about me and what I’m looking for:​
  • I’m 20+ so I require you to be 18+. I just feel much more comfortable that way.​
  • I have a very random, unpredictable schedule. So, my active and response time varies greatly. Feel free to ask me more about that!​
  • I rp exclusively in third person, and prefer my partner does the same. With multiple characters it just makes it neater.​
  • I highly encourage us discussing plots as well as all sorts of other things about the rp! It’s more fun that just one of us coming up with everything.​
  • I also encourage regular chatter too! I’m a pretty laid back person and I love to talk : )​
  • And lastly, I can rp here or on discord. I can do google docs if absolutely necessary but I prefer the other two as I get notifications for them.​
Now, let’s get onto what I’m looking for, shall we?~

I’m looking for two fandoms in particular:
- My Hero Academia
- Attack on Titan

As for contents of the actual rp I’m looking for
- Romance (this one is a must! I love a good slow burn romance)
- Action
- Slice of Life
- Anything really!

Now, as for plots, we can go a few ways:
- Classic plots
- AU’s (I LOVE AU’S)
- A crossover inspired by the art of juniperarts on tumblr

I will say, I have an OC I would like to play in each plot, but I can double up as another female character if that sweetens the pot.

I also LOVE a long term rp!

That should be everything! If you have any questions or are interested feel free to reach out! I’d love to hear from you~

Last edited:
My Hero Academia GIF by Funimation
Bump! ❤️🎀✨
attack on titan asian GIF

attack on titan levi GIF
Just wanted to comment that I’m still looking! Also, while I’m at it, I want to say that while I would love to do OC x OC with people I am very picky about that! But I am totally open to doubling and even doing multiple plots/AU’s at the same time! Cheers!✨❤️

I would be interested in doubling up, I got a few characters, they just aren't.... geared for MHA, but I can fix that, if you are interested in this offer

I would love to hear what you had in mind for an AoT based RP If you're still looking? Ideally I would like to double, just let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back