What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan MxM search

Sub Genres
Action, Anime, LGTBQ Friendly

cr0w

figh as huck

Hiya, anyone who bothered to poke around here!! :0

I just got super into AoT/SnK again recently, and I was looking to do a few RPs involving the environment surrounding the series! I’m interested in both canon and OC ships, and any OC storylines!! ^^
A few of the canon ships I’d be down for playing are Jean x Marco, Reiner x Bert, and Erwin x Levi, but really feel free to propose any other ones! I’m not really interested in M/F ships at the moment, but I’m definitely open for F// ships such as Ymir x Christa/Historia, Mikasa x Annie, etc, as well!
And I’m fully interested in writing platonic-based relationships, of any gender mix!! ^v^

I’m not comfortable with any sort of OC x canon ship, sorry about that..! ;v;

As for OC ships, I do have a few plot bunnies floating around in my brain at the moment, and I’d be glad to solidify any of them if anyone’s interested, or even discuss a different one entirely!
I have a few OCs already, but if none of them would fit in any particular plot, I have no issues whatsoever making a new kiddo.

Anyway uhh, that’s about it I think..! :’> I don’t have any particular rules, other than no one-liners ofc, but certainly let me know if you have a question!! I don’t mind writing here, but I also have a Discord if anyone would rather work on stuff there instead!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)