• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On Titan! Let's double ♡

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey everyone!

I've finally gotten some decent free time, so I figured now would be as good a time as any to do some AOT writing!! (And make some new writing friends, ofc) I'd definitely like things to be romantic in nature, but not in a way that's forced or too quick! I love some slow burn, and in a verse like this one there's a billion tense situations for us to evilly throw our characters into!

I would say I'm semi-lit, meaning I'm looking for a detailed rp but not novella, typically with multiple paragraph replies and descriptions. I would prefer third person writing as well, just to avoid my own confusion.

I'm mainly looking to double with canon x oc, but I'm willing to do canon x canon or even oc x oc as well. All types of pairings welcome!

Characters I'm looking for a partner to write in return are: Erwin, Levi, Jean or Connie

As for settings and plots, I'd prefer not to do any crossovers. I have a few ideas I'd love to throw around though, so let's brainstorm together! This is just a short and sweet interest check but I promise I'm willing to put the work in for us both to have fun. If you're interested in getting something going, feel free to send me a PM or respond here ofc!! Discord friendly just ask!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back