• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan: Dark Ruins IT

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Attack on Titan: Dark Ruins

"That day, the human race remembered the terror of being dominated by them, and the shame of being held captive in a birdcage..."

1611854269948.jpegPlot
This story will follow the main storyline of Attack on Titan from the Battle of Trost District arc and forward. It will start with the graduates choosing their branches. The story will definitely trail off and be different from the main story because it will be filled with our characters and we will make, hopefully, an entirely new story. Non-canon things, other than characters may be added and canon things may be removed or altered.

Notes1611854322415.jpeg
  • There will be death. Permadeath. But, don’t fear. You are more than welcome to make a new OC.​
  • Everything won’t be sunshine, rainbows, and flowers. This will be a mature roleplay with dark and gritty themes. There will be blood, possibly romance, and definitely violence.​
  • Haven’t completely decided but at the start there may be role caps, just so everyone doesn’t just choose the same roles and we can have variety. If you don’t know what I mean by role caps, I mean like having a certain amount of people that can be in the Scout Regiment or certain amount of people that can be young soldiers. We will need a variety of adults as well.​
  • There will be the usual 9 shifters. But depending on who wants to be a shifter, and their backstory, that will decide where they are, and the events that take place including them. The same events that happened in the canon story with the titans may not happen in this roleplay.​
  • The roleplay will not start with titan shifters unless a few exceptions. PM me and talk with me about it.​
  • You are allowed to make more than one OC.​
  • No canon characters are in this roleplay. If a role needs to be filled I, or a volunteer will play it.​

Questions
If you have any ideas, questions, etc. please let me know down below or by PM. Hoping to make this long-term and truly make a story with everyone.

1611854417398.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back