• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan Cravings (M/M, Canon x Canon)

Hi there, hello!

I'm Starlight (F), I'm 26 and I'm looking for someone to satisfy my newest cravings with. <3
(I only have a few specific ships in mind, so feel free to scroll down first and check them out before reading the rest of my ramblings. :))

My most basic requirements:
- 21+ years of age (non-negotiable)
- all characters must be 18+
- literate, 3rd person past tense writing
- no OCs
- no A/B/O dynamics

What I'm looking for in a story:
- Doubling! Tripling! All the side-characters!
- Chill. Honestly, don't sweat it. We don't have to build a complex world or explore niche plot-twists. Actually...
- Alternative Universes are my favourite to write, especially modern-world ones. I am and always will be a sucker for university AUs. It is what it is.
- Angst, Fluff, D R A M A, Comedy. Hit me with your best shot. Difficult relationships? Existential struggles? Unrequired pining? Enemies to friends to lovers? I'm game. I'm so game.
- Let's stay in-character at least a bit, even if we jump into an AU. I like being faithful to the original characters, there is a reason I love them after all.
- That being said, I do love me some character-trait parody and crack.
- OOC chatting and plotting is a lovely bonus.

<3 Specifics <3

Fandom:

Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin

Ships:
Eren/Levi
Eren/Armin
Erwin/Levi
Erwin/Armin

Willing to write:
Levi, Armin, Eren, Erwin.
In that order. I'd love to write Levi and Armin against Eren and Erwin, but I think I might be able to do the opposite too if I like the story.
I'd also like us to use random other characters from the series (Jean, Reiner, Berth, Petra,...) on the side as friends, roommates, side-relationships, family, etc.

Where?
Preferably Discord (DM me for ID). I can also do KakaoTalk.
Might be persuaded to use e-mail if you have no other option, but I might take longer to reply there.

That would be all.
I don't know how to end this.
Thank you for your attention :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back