• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan (CanonxCanon)

Jessie_Ackerman

Survey Corps
Hya everyone!

I've been craving some Attack on Titan CanonxCanon though. I'd like my partner to be 18+ just because I'm more comfortable! 😊

I already have a plan in mind that I'd like to share with you. I'm available here or on discord whichever my partner perfers.

Bold = who I want to play
❤️ = how much I'm craving it
🍥 = a powerful gem

Mikasa & Eren ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💓💖
Historia & Ymir ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Historia & Reiner ❤️❤️
Sasha & Connie ❤️❤️
Sasha & Niccolo ❤️❤️❤️🍥
Mikasa & Eren ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Annie & Armin❤️❤️
Hange & Levi ❤️❤️❤️🍥🍥

The only rules I have is that I write a minimum of two paragraphs, which I expect from my partner, along with decent grammar, but mistakes can happen and I make them too! So don't worry 😊

I do expect the roleplay to be a bit more fluffy and in time of relative peace. We'll figure out the time period depending on how much you actually watched or read.

Feel free to tell me if you want to add something, or if you're not interested anymore, I'll understand. I reply at least once a day, but I'll understand if you have a busy schedule, just don't leave me hanging for a week, at least notify me please 🥺😊

Thank you for reading everything, here is a glass of milk. 🥛

Last edited:
Omg im craving aot at the moment would you mind doing a pieck x porco ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back