• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack On Titan: A new batch of soliders for humanity.

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
-Join the fight for humanity-

It has been many, many years since the fall of Shiganshina, many new technical advancements have been made and we are close to taking back wall maria, you -loyal readers- have the choice to fight for humanity beside humaniy's strongest soliders, will you make it and bring humanity peace again? Or will you be Titan food, and the rest of us cattle waiting to be sloughtered. For humanity's survival, we need every solider to the fullest. Give it all or give nothing and go home.

Ok, if you got this far great!, I do have some more concrete info, so basically we are going to be a new scout regiment squad, this rp is oc based and if cannon characters do make an appearance they most likely will be npc's that will only have short appearances to help the story.

Let me know if this interests you.​

Once everything is in place but i'm accumulating interest for right now, i'm gonna wait a bit to let others show interest (because thats propper english. God I need sleep but its like 10:00 am)

due to my excitement for this thread, and pressed time to get out a character, I'm going to be posting the ic and character threads asap

The threads are out and I shall work on The kickoff post, once that post is out and you character is accepted, you may join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back