• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan! {1x1 doubling} (Still looking, bumped on 10/13/23)

Strawberrichu

🩸🎀🍓
attack on titan asian GIF

Hello all!

As the title says, I’m looking for an Attack on Titan rp as I’m currently obsessed with the show. As I also stated, this will be a doubling rp so bring me your OC and I’ll bring mine!

Now, let me list some specifics below:

- I am looking for a slow-burn romance RP, but I would love some drama and action as well! It is AoT after all.

- Since we are doubling, I am looking for someone who will play a male canon character against my OC. Who that will be is open for discussion :)

- On the same point I can play a variety of characters for you! Just ask!

- We can do a canon plot or an AU! I have a few ideas for AU’s with some that can be mixed into a canon setting for a little bit of spice.

- I am 21+ so I will not rp with minors as it makes me uncomfortable. This is non-negotiable!

- And lastly, I can be active quite often! I do have a varying schedule but I try and be active :)

Aaaaand….that’s the basics I think! Feel free and reach out to me!

Hi hi! I’d love to roleplay with you! I am 26! I also refuse to RP with minors as any adult content or even romantic content with minors just is super uncomfortable. I’m not about that. I’m fine with playing any character as a love interest and any pairings. I’d like Levi Ackerman as a love interest if possible! And 1x1 doubling CanonxOC is my specialty! You sound like you’d be an awesome RP partner!

Hello! If you're still open, I'd love to roleplay with you!

attack on titan asian GIF

Hello all!

As the title says, I’m looking for an Attack on Titan rp as I’m currently obsessed with the show. As I also stated, this will be a doubling rp so bring me your OC and I’ll bring mine!

Now, let me list some specifics below:

- I am looking for a slow-burn romance RP, but I would love some drama and action as well! It is AoT after all.

- Since we are doubling, I am looking for someone who will play a male canon character against my OC. Who that will be is open for discussion :)

- On the same point I can play a variety of characters for you! Just ask!

- We can do a canon plot or an AU! I have a few ideas for AU’s with some that can be mixed into a canon setting for a little bit of spice.

- I am 21+ so I will not rp with minors as it makes me uncomfortable. This is non-negotiable!

- And lastly, I can be active quite often! I do have a varying schedule but I try and be active :)

Aaaaand….that’s the basics I think! Feel free and reach out to me!
You still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back