• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Attack on Reus OOC

I've a lot of work crap going on. I'll add the final addition and get caught up on stuff on Monday.

Kloudy Kloudy - I'm not sure about flight, maybe a momentary hover. But otherwise I think it looks good if a very heavy WIP.

Hoping for Whisker Whisker to come up with something for his Regios specs by late today but I'll work on a post introducing everyone and moving forwards for who has posted either today or early tomorrow.

Kloudy Kloudy - I'm not sure about flight, maybe a momentary hover. But otherwise I think it looks good if a very heavy WIP.

Hoping for Whisker Whisker to come up with something for his Regios specs by late today but I'll work on a post introducing everyone and moving forwards for who has posted either today or early tomorrow.

I mean there's just the history left, so it's not that heavy of a wip. And I'm good with hovering. : )

Not forgotten you guys. Im a bit bogged down with stuff rn but Ill be back soonish hopefully.

Of course!! Still writing my post lol
I quit my second job because my first one gave me more hours. (slightly) more free time~~~

In-universe? Yes they attempt to research what they can when possible. What in particular are you asking about?
Just random things: Like. Where/how they spawn? Whether or not any experiments have been performed on Beast Class I's, etc

I guess these things can be answered as the RP moves forward lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back