• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Atom Learns to Draw (~Mostly Wings 'n Things~)

But they told him, "Beware
Do not fly too close to the sun"
The blaze will surly melt their wings
But alas, he fell
His cries swallowed by the sea

Updated reference sheet with expressions. Not sure I'll ever be finished with this 🪶

Fen Reference New Design - Draft 3.jpg

Last edited:
I am actually in love with your art. It’s so mesmerizing

I am actually in love with your art. It’s so mesmerizing
Oh my gosh, thank you 🥰 I think I've come a long way since I started in September/October haha, and still need improvement, but I'm having such a fun time learning! I really appreciate it!

You’ve given me inspiration for one of my own drawings ^^

I do but its a little old and not my greatest stuff. I was still trying to figure out a style. Still kinda am

I do but its a little old and not my greatest stuff. I was still trying to figure out a style. Still kinda am
Gotcha! I'm also still trying to find a style. I think I'm nailing it down slowly haha. As you can see, I've been pretty much been drawing the same character over and over again, slowly working out a method and style I like.

I love how intricate Fen is. He's such an interesting character. I want to know so much more about him.

One of my characters- her name is Emilia -is a merfolk who has the appearance of a koi. It's one of my best works.

I love how intricate Fen is. He's such an interesting character. I want to know so much more about him.

One of my characters- her name is Emilia -is a merfolk who has the appearance of a koi. It's one of my best works.
I've been developing him over maybe...three years now, in about three RPs. They tend to die, but for some reason, I keep coming back to this character. Here's his character sheet if you'd like to see ^-^ Fen Adrian Serica

Oh wow, she sounds beautiful and intriguing! I love merfolk and the amazing variety. Probably why I was drawn to Avians for Fen's character. He started as a human archetype of my favorite character to write, and eventually evolved into this dark, winged being. (I love wings. They're hard to draw, but so beautiful and varied.)

I love his character! I can see why you keep coming back to him, he's fascinating.

My Goliath Swarmkeeper Ranger for an upcoming DnD campaign 🐺

91af657e17bf7fea0422dd31028b6c74.jpg
5c10a2c14933d3b44e62847832a8e18d.jpg
Skade.jpg

Ugh, wings are SO fun once you learn how to draw them

Edit: just realized that could be misconstrued as me saying you don't know how to draw wings. You draw wings very well 😂 I'm relating over how fun they are once the code is cracked and it all clicks into place!

Last edited:
Ugh, wings are SO fun once you learn how to draw them

Edit: just realized that could be misconstrued as me saying you don't know how to draw wings. You draw wings very well 😂 I'm relating over how fun they are once the code is cracked and it all clicks into place!
Oh my gosh, I didn't think of it that way at all haha, you're good!! It's definitely still something I'm working on -- always heavy on the references! Anyway, thanks!

This is so impressive, wings are difficult but you've nailed them! Even without knowing these characters beyond what you've drawn, I'd love to see a fantasy series with them

This is so impressive, wings are difficult but you've nailed them! Even without knowing these characters beyond what you've drawn, I'd love to see a fantasy series with them
Thanks ^-^ To be totally fair, I use references heavily. I couldn't draw a wing from memory, no way haha -- not yet, anyway. Maybe one day! Thank you though, again! I love drawing this character, and writing him even more so. 🪶

Last edited:

Fen Sketch Dark - No Color.jpg

Irishka, a Bloodborne-inspired OC based off of Victorian/Edwardian/WWI nurse and surgeon aesthetic. A work in progress, as always 🩸💉
Irishka.jpg Irishka Plain.jpg

Last edited:
Finally updated Fen's face to match his face-claim more accurately 🪶
Fen Reference New Design.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back