• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nubian_Legend

s3JrqGRo5304oSQbkSno9MfkS4kVRWEPN-iSQutTgl4.png

2560px-SMT_logo_black.svg.png

Premise:

Had an idea occur to me for a roleplay set in the SMT-verse, with it being a Synthesis of the series community as a whole. Everyone is familiar enough with the mainstream persona franchise, but I'd like to bring in some the other entries as well like Digital Devil, Survivor, Raidou Kuzonoha etc. It would be a roleplay in which all of these exist concurrently. Imagine Demifiend crossing it up with the Wild Card users, Phantom Thieves meets Seraph and his crew of misfits. The roleplay would exist within an Academy setting (The Atlus Academy? Haven't thought of a proper name), but it would be more like your typical extraordinary school for prodigious youths type of thing . Since it's set in the post-apocalypse, there were be a sort of New World Order vibe going on with it being a Universal centralized government as opposed nation-states, it's an international academy based in New Tokyo, so the student body would be more internationally compromised than it otherwise might be.

There will also be some kind of class-based system for player characters

Summoners, Slayers and Devilmen.

863e399f69b676e9f2606dfa0326b34a.jpg

Summoners are like Raidou Kuzonoha with the ability to summon demons to aid them.

capture.0.jpg

Slayers are like your specialized demon/shadow slayers , they are a warrior class that operate special technology devices that allows them to emulate the abilities of Demons. They are like the fighter class in terms of comparison. They don't have noteworthy supernatural abilities. Their source of power comes from their Will and Special cognitive devices rather than any "gift"

dims

And Devilman are a self-explanatory class of individual that can transform into demons or shadows through supernatural means. Think of them like the "Tuner's" from the digital devil saga and Devilman crybaby for example.

So, any supporters among thou?
Faculty

Headmaster: Louis Cypher

Vice-Headmaster: Igor

Guidance Counselor: Margaret

Master-at-Arms: OC

Student Council President: Maya Amano

Summoner Department: Raidou Kuzonoha

Slayer Department: Aleph

Devilmen Department: Serph

Big 3:
Joker, Yu, Kotone Shiome

Last edited:
Will this be mostly OC-based or are you expecting canon characters?

Of course,I'm imagining the headmaster will be Stephen,or maybe [record scratch]

This certainly piques my interest. I don’t know much about SMT but I’d be happy to dive in to some demon shenanigans!

Will this be mostly OC-based or are you expecting canon characters?

Of course,I'm imagining the headmaster will be Stephen,or maybe [record scratch]
Opportunity to have both tbh, I had an OC in mind, there will be the mainstay canons (Demi, Raidou, Serph, protags), but they'll serve more to facilitate and flesh the setting out. Also, faculty (OC or canon) is encouraged. I was going to have storylines in mind for Faculty.

Thinking about having teams compromised of each class type. Honestly, I could use some dedicated instructors to make this work.

I notice its been a while since this thread has been updated but i'll ask this anyway.

Can my character have special origins, such as being the child of a notable goddess? And is there any minimum age for characters?

I notice its been a while since this thread has been updated but i'll ask this anyway.

Can my character have special origins, such as being the child of a notable goddess? And is there any minimum age for characters?
I mean,it's Megaten. If this roleplay had happened,being the reincarnation of a deity or literally that deity probably would have been fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back