• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ATLAS: What Remains - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wow, the amount of discussion that has gone on today. All I've done was some drawing. I've got some coloring to try to do on her before I stick her onto the sheet.

Hey being able to draw is awesome in of itself XD I know I couldn't draw a decent stick figure to save my life.

Updates have been made to the Lore page. You can now find more about the specialties of each plate. I hope this helps!

Updates have been made to the Lore page. You can now find more about the specialties of each plate. I hope this helps!

It's definitely neat and I definitely wasn't refreshing it all hoping for the info to be able to continue working on my character, though my question wasn't really answered, regarding the political/ruling/hierarchical system in the plates.

It's definitely neat and I definitely wasn't refreshing it all hoping for the info to be able to continue working on my character, though my question wasn't really answered, regarding the political/ruling/hierarchical system in the plates.
You can't see it but I am doing a facepalm. Aeon is working on something that should actually answer your question.

In the meantime would y'all be interested in having a discord for this RP?

You can't see it but I am doing a facepalm. Aeon is working on something that should actually answer your question.

In the meantime would y'all be interested in having a discord for this RP?
I'd be interested in a discord for this RP.

Also, I have the colored image for Phyllis up on her CS.

Then we shall have a Discord!

Your character looks great! I look forward to getting to know more about your character in the roleplay.

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

You asked and we deliver!

Discord is up we hope to see you all there!

Idea Idea Mayali Mayali Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian .titania .titania Mirai-chan Mirai-chan AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

It's a basic set up so let me know if you need or want anything else in Discord.

BFabulous BFabulous
Welcome to Atlas: What remains.
Glad to have you on board and just in the nick of time. We will officially be getting things started tomorrow. Do you use discord? Cause we have most of our OOC chat there. If not we can stay in touch here as needed. Just now that responses may be delayed.

Also, your Character is approved!

So welcome aboard!

I'm sorry it took me so long to get my character up. Midterms are kicking my butt and I struggled to come up with a character I was happy with but finally settled on it. You can take a peek at Mimhíogi from the Skarf plate if you'd like :)

I'm sorry it took me so long to get my character up. Midterms are kicking my butt and I struggled to come up with a character I was happy with but finally settled on it. You can take a peek at Mimhíogi from the Skarf plate if you'd like :)

Letting ya know cause ya might not have noticed, there is a discord link above in case you want to join the OOC there. Either way, if your character is accepted, welcome to the RP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back