Atlas Hawke

Lappi

The Living Script
Name: Atlas Hawke

Race: Human

Appearance(Picture very much preferred, I would prefer you didn't use anime, but you can if you want): linked to post

Height: 5'7

Hair Color: brown

Hair Style: Loose, thick, short

Eye Color: green

Body type: (fat, muscular, fragile, slim, etc: Slim, with some muscle.

Weapons:(optional): A short sword (around 1 foot 7 inches long) and a Kite Shield 

Items(optional): A canteen for water, a small tent he carries when traveling, and a pot, for boiling water.

Armor(optional): ringmail, full body. Capable of blocking most swings and stabs from a sword exept for the very tip of a sword or a rapier.

Kingdom:

Kingdom you're from: La'lune

*Whats the emblem?:

*Tell me about your kingdom? What's it known for? Being cunning? Good with trade? What's the land around it like? The climate?: 

Who are you?

Personality: cynical and pessimistic, he often does not see a silver lining in things. But he does like to make crude jokes about topics that should not be jokes about. He is content otherwise.

History:

A malitia men for his small village near La'lune, his post was hit hardest by the demons. He deserted leaving his family and friends to be slaughtered. Barely escaping the horde. He mostly lives in the woods. Some call him a hermit, some call him a watcher, and anyone who used to know him, a fool.

Habits: over-boils water, tends to underestimate people, is always on the move, joker

Fears: Losing it all again due to being unprepared, and demons.

Hobbies: woodcutting and small amounts of blacksmithing

Other: 

A short backstory but it kinda gets the main thrill.

Now how to set it with the main group is something all together different. You are at the North while we are at Arlan's Keep. It would be most likely that your character would be under A Lord Demon's territory, forcing you to pay taxes.

Unless in the last two months passed your character began to travel South as South goes.

Question is, if your character heard of an Inquisition that was capable of fighting the demons off. Would he believe it and join them? Or you will stay on the forest with demons at every corner yet surviving on your own?

At any case, I just want to give you this quick info. Now every Kingdom belongs to a Lord in particular - example, Vorch belongs to Lord Legion and the army of Vorch humans he managed to deceive into convert. Also there is an army of demons at Zael lead by Aumesuhr. Although the owner of the character is gone, we could still use it.

If you ask me, the character is ok - nothing to add. We only need to find how to make it either join the group or be found in the way as the group goes.

(Maybe you are also interested on making a Demon character? )

Last edited by a moderator:
A short backstory but it kinda gets the main thrill.

Now how to set it with the main group is something all together different. You are at the North while we are at Arlan's Keep. It would be most likely that your character would be under A Lord Demon's territory, forcing you to pay taxes.

Unless in the last two months passed your character began to travel South as South goes.

Question is, if your character heard of an Inquisition that was capable of fighting the demons off. Would he believe it and join them? Or you will stay on the forest with demons at every corner yet surviving on your own?

At any case, I just want to give you this quick info. Now every Kingdom belongs to a Lord in particular - example, Vorch belongs to Lord Legion and the army of Vorch humans he managed to deceive into convert. Also there is an army of demons at Zael lead by Aumesuhr. Although the owner of the character is gone, we could still use it.

If you ask me, the character is ok - nothing to add. We only need to find how to make it either join the group or be found in the way as the group goes.

(Maybe you are also interested on making a Demon character? )

He has been on the run living in the woods for the longest time. Not paying his taxes and being a outlaw. He won't join at first, being a depressing piece of cynicism. But if he keeps getting offers or put into a tight spot he might join. He had slowly been moving south. Only moving a 2 or 3 miles a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back