• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Atlantis/Fantasy world (Interest check)

Are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YoungDreamer

Headmaster
Soo, I've been absent from RPNation for quite some time. Now that I've finally found the time to fully come back - though I juggle work and a social life at well - I want to make a BIG BANG for my first returning RP.

This brings me to my newest Role Play idea that I'm currently setting up on another site. If anyone is interested after they hear a bit about it let me know, if enough interest is shown I might start it up on here!

Atlantis (Name temporary.)

modern-art-prints_zps8cd51e0b.jpg

Atlantis

The Unknown World

Line2_zpse14d7d11.jpg

With an uncountable number of powerful city-states, Atlantis' history has not been one of peace and harmony. Kings driven by their own self interests, devious nobility, and citizens that are just as wicked as their superiors has driven Atlantis into a state unrest.

Now it seems war is brewing, tensions reaching an unsurpassable amount. Everyone needs to brace themselves for the coming storm.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BY TAKING PART IN THE POLL.

Last edited by a moderator:
misa lika!

just out of curiosity, the people who travel to ' Atlantis ' would be of which era? As you refereed to Narnia, they were pre and post war.

divyansh said:
just out of curiosity, the people who travel to ' Atlantis ' would be of which era? As you refereed to Narnia, they were pre and post war.
I haven't decided on their era yet, all I know for sure is that they will be going back into a fantasy-Greek type setting.

Duh >w> I won't mind but u would need wait about half a day :/ from now

It's 3 am now xD and I can't use comp

divyansh said:
Duh >w> I won't mind but u would need wait about half a day :/ from now
It's 3 am now xD and I can't use comp
I wouldn't open it or start creation on it until the weekend, most likely.

How would you feel if I took out the four people entering Atlantis and made it all about that realm instead? I plan to have a bunch of city-states so there is going to be a lot going on anyways, even without the four people wandering around like chickens with their heads cut off O.o

YoungDreamer said:
How would you feel if I took out the four people entering Atlantis and made it all about that realm instead? I plan to have a bunch of city-states so there is going to be a lot going on anyways, even without the four people wandering around like chickens with their heads cut off O.o
That might make it a bit easier to handle, especially if you plan on including the city-states.

Fair warning, my weekends are usually pretty hectic (just because I work most nights during the week, but I usually can get on in the morning/early afternoon. I'm in the EST timezone, if that makes any difference. lol

I loved the role-play ideas you had before when you were active! This one is no exception. If you're open to having another person, I'd love to join.

Akeira said:
I loved the role-play ideas you had before when you were active! This one is no exception. If you're open to having another person, I'd love to join.
Ah! How's it going? Haven't talked to you in ages! :D

I welcome anyone who is willing to put up with the wait. I want to start this up when they put the new system into effect, so everyone will have to be patient enough as we will need to get used to it. (Plus there's the whole waiting for it to be put into effect thing...)

YoungDreamer said:
Ah! How's it going? Haven't talked to you in ages! :D
I welcome anyone who is willing to put up with the wait. I want to start this up when they put the new system into effect, so everyone will have to be patient enough as we will need to get used to it. (Plus there's the whole waiting for it to be put into effect thing...)
I've been great, and I hope the same for you! :) Sure, I'll willing to put up with the wait until the new system is into effect. I'm actually also a major at RPZone given the Evolution role-play that had begun on this site. Just to let you know, I'll be starting university soon, but I will make sure I have time to role-play. Just tag me when the thread is ready!

Exordium said:
That might make it a bit easier to handle, especially if you plan on including the city-states.
Fair warning, my weekends are usually pretty hectic (just because I work most nights during the week, but I usually can get on in the morning/early afternoon. I'm in the EST timezone, if that makes any difference. lol
I'm in Pacific time zone, I live on the west coast of the US. Time zone's shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone agrees to not go overboard on the posting while someone is away. If a battle or something happens I'll let everyone know 24 hrs ahead of time so that we can arrange a time we can all be on. 

Akeira said:
I've been great, and I hope the same for you! :) Sure, I'll willing to put up with the wait until the new system is into effect. I'm actually also a major at RPZone given the Evolution role-play that had begun on this site. Just to let you know, I'll be starting university soon, but I will make sure I have time to role-play. Just tag me when the thread is ready!
Cool, glad to here we have a veteran of the new system. Maybe you can walk me through it once it's up? My classes start on August 19th so I understand if you can't make it. I'm taking 16 units so I won't have much spare time between that and work. I'll be spending every minute spare time on RPN, if I can.

I'm good as well, busy >.<

YoungDreamer said:
I'm in Pacific time zone, I live on the west coast of the US. Time zone's shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone agrees to not go overboard on the posting while someone is away. If a battle or something happens I'll let everyone know 24 hrs ahead of time so that we can arrange a time we can all be on.
That sounds fine! I know I'll be going on vacation with my family on the 19th and will have limited internet access for a few days, but I will be able to use my mobile so we'll see how it turns out. c:

YoungDreamer said:

Cool, glad to here we have a veteran of the new system. Maybe you can walk me through it once it's up? My classes start on August 19th so I understand if you can't make it. I'm taking 16 units so I won't have much spare time between that and work. I'll be spending every minute spare time on RPN, if I can.

I'm good as well, busy >.<
Sure, I'll do my best. From what I've seen so far, the other site is similar to the new update on this one. As said in the announcement, there is a capability for multiple threads and sub-threads for one role-play. My classes start on August 25th, which isn't too long anther you, but I hope to manage my time well for work and play, such as roleplaying.

Exordium said:
That sounds fine! I know I'll be going on vacation with my family on the 19th and will have limited internet access for a few days, but I will be able to use my mobile so we'll see how it turns out. c:
Alright, sounds good. I won't be starting it up until after the new system is put into effect so we have some spare time.

I'm debating releasing some information on it so that everyone can start with characters, but it might just be better to do it all at once.

Akeira said:
Sure, I'll do my best. From what I've seen so far, the other site is similar to the new update on this one. As said in the announcement, there is a capability for multiple threads and sub-threads for one role-play. My classes start on August 25th, which isn't too long anther you, but I hope to manage my time well for work and play, such as roleplaying.
Yeah, you start right after me. I hope to have a pretty active OOC so maybe we can arrange certain times a week when everyone can get on. That would help me out a lot and I'm sure it'll help out others who are starting school as well.

I would love to join in on this! seems like a good opportunity to get familiar with the new rp system they're putting into place as well when it comes out

:bigsmile:

I haven't been on rpnation in a looong time but I'm really interested in this rp idea and just finished a summer class so I have some extra time at last. I am juggling two jobs so my posting might be at random times of day. That can be seen as good or bad though. Mondays are generally my free days if I fall behind on weekend posting. If there's room left please tag me, also I'm very interested in the tp being strictly in the realm. I think that's a cool idea but I'm fine either way.

kitsunemage said:
I would love to join in on this! seems like a good opportunity to get familiar with the new rp system they're putting into place as well when it comes out :bigsmile:
Welcome aboard, I'll be sure to let you know when everything is put up! Do you have any constrictions to when you'll be posting?

MsTeaTime said:
I haven't been on rpnation in a looong time but I'm really interested in this rp idea and just finished a summer class so I have some extra time at last. I am juggling two jobs so my posting might be at random times of day. That can be seen as good or bad though. Mondays are generally my free days if I fall behind on weekend posting. If there's room left please tag me, also I'm very interested in the tp being strictly in the realm. I think that's a cool idea but I'm fine either way.
It's no problem at all if you have random posting habits, I most likely will as well once my classes start up. As I mentions before I'm taking 16 units so it's going to be a busy semester for me. . Not sure how I'm how many I'm going to make the cut off at but I've got a few people interested from RPs I'm already in. I think the count is getting pretty high...

Anyways, there is always room left in the RP because I welcome all who can keep up

kitsunemage said:
Absolutely none! I live, breathe, and sleep role-playing >.> I'm even on at work
Cool! That's great! :D

I'll let you be posting when I get everything up, which won't be until after the merge so it might be some time.

MsTeaTime said:
Awesome! Remind me when the merge is again?
it's said to be within the next month and a half, before school goes back in. I'm hoping for a nice cushion of time before classes go back in so that everyone can get their characters made before hand.

I want to establish when the best time for everyone is so that I can plan large battles and main events during that time. That way, even if they can't be on during the time, they will know the date & time that something large is going to happen and prepare themselves to catch up.

@MsTeaTime Also, is you're profile picture from chihayafuru...? 
@MsTeaTime @kitsunemage @Akeira @Exordium @divyansh

If you want to keep track of world-building for this, I have already started setting it up on Roleplay.zone

Here is the link:

http://www.roleplay.zone/forums/atlantis-war-of-kings.7058/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back