• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ATLA; siblings

Qinderella

Libra Crybaby
Before getting into everything else, I wanted to go ahead and give the disclaimer that I am looking for sibling incest ships in this listing!

Anyway, on to everything else! I am a 21+ MFA student, living in EST, and quarantining with my beloved cat. My pronouns are she/hers, and I write multi-paragraph, third person. In terms of limits, I usually simply ask for no graphic depictions of self-harm, suicide, or sexual assault. I’ve been role playing on and off for 10+ years, and am recently really looking to get back into it since I’ve been stuck in my apartment in inordinate amount recently. I’m super open to OOC chatting and plotting, I will definitely send you playlists and edits and photos of my cat if that’s your thing.
Following are the ships that I am looking for, I will star the character I have a preference for writing, if I have one!

Zuko/Azula

Sokka/Katara*

I’m pretty open plot wise, AU and canon compliant friendly, and would love to hear any and all ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back