• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern At Your Service `yousmelldead && sereiin`

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
N
oah couldn't help but laugh as Evelina scolded her own sister. Was that a tinge of jealousy that he sensed? The grin didn't leave his face as he watched the whole situation play out. His comment about letting Madeline shower with him didn't help any either. Evelina went from zero to sixty in ten seconds. It was amusing to say the least.

"Woah, woah. Calm down toots." He held his hands up, palms facing outwards as he turned so he was fully facing the brunette. "Your sisters cute and all, but I'm more into brunettes with sassy attitudes." Noah winked, the grin widening on his face as he stared at Evelina. The tone became serious, his eyes watching her own move down to the bruise on his side. He cleared his throat now moving past the girl in an attempt to brush the subject off. "Nothing, I'm clumsy." He spoke quickly, bending down to grab the pile of clothes on the floor. He pushed the pile into one of the empty drawers, letting his feet push the empty duffle bags under the chair in the corner so it wasn't in view. "Better get dressed or we won't be on time." Noah glanced over at the brunette before moving back into the bathroom, this time shutting the door behind him.

He stared back at the gaze in the mirror, frowning slightly before unwrapping the towel from his waist. He got dressed quickly, smoothing out any wrinkles as he went. His hair was now slicked back instead of the mess it usually was. He looked good. Good enough to pull of this charade of him coming from money. His wardrobe didn't even break the bank either. Who knew that thrift stores had high dollar clothes for dirt cheap? He peered back at himself through the mirror at himself for a moment before placing a squirt of cologne onto the side of his neck and leaving the bathroom all together. His tattoos showed partially on his arm, a knock off rolex now neatly pressed against his inked skin. "You ready?" He said more in a statement, his back to the girl as his eyes found the wall. The last thing he needed was her throwing a heel at him for walking in on her changing. So staring at the wall sounded like a better idea.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

tumblr_pulluri0xs1uzomqmo1_500.jpg
w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Evelina frowned as Noah turned towards her, his words causing a groan to escape her lips. Of course he'd say something like that. He'd probably only said it to get under her skin again. "Whatever, I'm not into brunettes with cocky attitudes, so the feelings are only one-sided, buddy," she retorted, flashing him a smirk. Although he somehow managed to get under her skin with almost everything he said, there was just something about Noah that amused Evie greatly. This next month, she was sure, would be both literal hell and a hell of a lot of fun.

But things turned more serious after she questioned his bruise and his answer had her frowning even more deeply. Why was he just brushing it off like that? Was it something more serious that he didn't want her to know about? With the way Noah moved past her and quickly shoved his clothes in a drawer before grabbing what he needed for dinner, she had a sinking feeling it was more serious. Yet she said nothing more and instead nodded her head in agreement as he mentioned dinner, completely shifting the topic of conversation.

Heaving a sigh, Evelina decided to get dressed in the bedroom while Noah hogged the bathroom. After five minutes, she'd pulled on her outfit and had managed to tame her hair a little in the floor length mirror on one of the walls. When her fake boyfriend reappeared shortly after, she turned to face him only to see him with his back to her, causing a smile to tug at her lips. "I'm ready," she assured him, relieved she'd done her makeup that morning and hadn't needed to even touch it up. Thank god for good, expensive makeup, right?

"You look nice. My parents will definitely approve," Evie murmured, shooting Noah a genuine smile once he'd turned around to face her properly. Brushing her long brown hair behind her ear, she awkwardly fiddled with the bracelet on her wrist. She was nervous for dinner, but hoped it would go well all the same.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
H
earing Evelina speak, Noah turned himself around on the balls of his feet. His eyes laid on the brunette in front of him, widening ever so slightly. "Wow." He murmured under his breathe before taking a step forward to get a better look at Evelina. She was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The brunette let out a chuckle as she commented on his appearance. He watched her methodically fidget with her bracelet on her wrist, his eyebrows quirking up curiously. Was she nervous about the whole thing? Her family did seem rather insane, but it was going to be fine.

"It's almost like we planned to match." Noah stated as he moved closer Evelina, his right hand laying itself on top of her hand that was playing with her bracelet. "We are both in white...you know what that means?" Noah leaned in, ducking his head so he could get to her level. He pressed his lips against the tip of her ear, "The perfect color for wet t-shirt contests in a shower." Pressing his lips against the girls ear completely he left a soft kiss before bolting out the door as if he was a child about the be smacked for something he had done wrong.

_______________________________________​

It was like a mob scene.

Noah stared at the group of people hovering over each other in the dining hall of the home. How many people were invited to this wedding exactly? Were all these people staying the whole month? The brunette didn't allow his posture to falter as he let his hand once again find the small of Evelina's back. He was going for a more poised approach with these people. "Ah! There you two are! Noah, please come over here we have so many people to introduce you to." Noah's eyes searched for Jack's voice in the crowd, his dark orbs resting on the man once he finally picked him out of the crowd. Noah peered down, his eyes now finding Evelina's as he gave a reassuring smile. "Now you get to see what you're paying for." Noah flashed his teeth, now ushering both himself and Evelina into the crowd of people to Jack.

The older man had done quite a few introductions with Noah following in suit. There were so many names and faces that he was trying to memorize all at once, he needed a god damn piece of paper. He had answered an assortment of questions concerning why he hadn't been around the family, his answer was always the same and uniformed: he couldn't break away from his studies for his masters degree in chemistry. Yes, chemistry was the best he could come up with. At least when he smuggled drugs in his previous years he learned so much about chemistry so he knew what he was talking about. "Let's find our seats everyone! Dinner will be served momentarily!"

The announcement made from Debbie made Noah relieved, at least these people would take their questions off of him for a little while. He turned, his eyes now finding Evelina. When did they get separated? Probably in the midst of Jack dragging him around to different people. He made his way back over to the brunette, a smile on his lips. "I thought you had gotten lost." He teased, his hands coming to either side of the brunettes face. Noah stared down at Evelina, letting his fingers push some of her long dark hair behind her shoulders before he cleared his throat. Not hesitating, Noah tilted his head down and brushed his lips against Evelina's for the first time.

"
Alright you two, please find your seats."

Noah smiled against Evelina's lips, letting his thumb rub gently over her cheek before he pulled his mouth from her own his dark eyes locked onto hers as he pulled apart.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

Last edited:
w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Debbie was a very modest woman when it came to fashion, choosing to wear expensive yet 'safe' clothes. She rarely showed much cleavage and preferred her dresses to fall to at least the knee. She was conservative in all the ways Evelina wasn't. So the young woman knew her mother would have a fit about the dress she'd chosen for the evening; it showed a fair bit of cleavage and was much shorter than Debbie would ever wish to see her daughter wearing. All the more perfect for Evie to silently rebel against her crazy family. It helped that Noah seemed to like it, too, and she couldn't help but grin at his reaction. Of course, that wide smile completely disappeared when he stepped closer and whispered in her ear. A shocked gasp left her mouth at his words and she immediately went to smack him on the chest for how dirty he was being, but the man managed to practically sprint from the room before she had the chance to so much as lay a finger on him.

Evelina just about grumbled all the way down the stairs to where her family and friends were gathered for dinner, though she didn't protest Noah's hand finding the small of her back. They had appearances to keep up, after all. Besides, the warmth of his touch through the thin material of her dress was admittedly... nice.

It wasn't long before the both of them were swept up in the crowd. Initially, Evie stuck by Noah's side as her father introduced him to everyone, but before long she was dragged away. At first, it was by her mother, who had no reservations about showing her displeasure over the dress Evelina had chosen for this evening. Of course, the girl didn't care in the slightest and shortly after, she was on her way to speaking with others who had flocked to her for conversation. By the time Debbie announced dinner, Evie was beyond relieved, already feeling exhausted from all of the talking. When Noah found her moments later, she flashed him a smile, laughing a little. Her lips parted to respond, but before she could get a single word out, his hands found her cheeks and then, suddenly, his lips were upon hers.

The touch was feather light and, though Evelina wanted to freeze up in shock, she forced herself to melt in the simple kiss as if they'd done this plenty of times. Because that was what everyone around them needed to believe, right? Still, by the time they had pulled away, she had a shocked spark in her eyes, something only Noah would be able to see as he gazed down at her. "I'm going to kill you for that later," the girl breathed, her hands having found themselves resting on his chest. Clearing her throat, she slowly pulled away, but not too far. Grabbing his hand, she spun around and tugged him off to their seats, her heart racing in her chest. Because damn, that kiss had been a lot better than she'd expected it to be.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
T
he kiss was light and proper. Almost as if it had been in a movie. The boy with his hands on her face, their lips moulding together perfectly, her hands on his chest. It was picture perfect and completely unscripted. Noah saw the shock in her eyes, his smile widening as he leaned into the warmth her hands were providing on his chest. "Oh darling, don't threaten me with a good time." He chimed in, letting a laugh out as he allowed the girl to drag him into the dining area. Noah gazed into the room and it had looked even more packed then it was when the lot of people were in the hall. The table was one of the longest he had ever seen, silver polished plates with silverware placed neatly on either side. Everyone had already found their seats by the time Evelina and Noah had gotten into the dining area, Noah searching for the two seats left.

His eyebrows furrowed together when he realized the two seats were across from each other and not next to each other. That was odd, but maybe that was why they needed to arrive on time? "Noah! You can come sit next to me, we are going to be brother and sister in-laws one day!" Noah turned his gaze from the seats over to Madeline who was waving at him to sit int he empty chair beside her. Now he was positive she had done that on purpose. The brunette cleared his throat, a smile pressed against his lips before he turned back towards Evelina. "Don't play footsies with me under the table now." Noah murmured quietly before leaning down, pressing his lips against the girls forehead before turning and making his way to his seat. "Come now Evelina dear." Debbie called from the other side of the table to the empty seat beside her.

Noah smiled as he sat down in his chair, nodding at Madeline for a moment before looking down at his plate. Why the fuck was there a bowl and a towel on top of the plate? He let his gaze move to the sets of silverware on either side of the plate. Was it necessary to have four different forks? He managed to bit down on his lip before he spoke aloud, his eyes moving over to Madeline who was now dunking her fingertips into the bowl of warm water before wiping her hands dry with the towel. Closing his eyes, he internally laughed at himself. Thank god he hadn't picked up a spoon thinking the bowl was for soup. These people were ridiculous. "Evie has never brought a boyfriend around before you Noah, did you know that?" Noah dipped his fingers into the water, gazing across the table at Evelina before wiping his hands on the towel. "I must be special then." The brunette smiled, showing his teeth his time before moving his hands under the table for the server to take his bowl of warm water.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

Last edited:
w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Evelina knew she couldn't be mad about the kiss. They were fake dating after all; they had to act like it. But that didn't mean she still wasn't taken completely off guard by the way that kiss had made her feel. Because hell, Noah knew how to kiss. And she'd liked it. Enough to ignore the little comment he made after it, too.

As the two of them finally appeared in the dining hall, Evie realized with slight disappointment that she and Noah wouldn't be sitting together. Oh god, her sister had planned this, hadn't she? She could tell simply in the way Madeleine called her fake boyfriend over, causing a tiny glare to touch Evie's features. Huffing softly, she glanced up at Noah to gauge his reaction only to find him looking at her already. Then, before she could move a muscle, he was leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Just for that, I think I might play footsies with you," she whispered to him, flashing him a playful smile before turning at the sound of Debbie's voice calling her over. Her earlier glare returned, though she reluctantly left Noah's side to sink into the seat beside her mother.

Although Evelina considered it highly ridiculous, she dipped her fingers into the bowl of warm water before drying them off on her towel, her dark eyes flickering towards Noah to see what he thought of this. His reaction didn't disappoint, but she was momentarily distracted by what she overheard her sister say. Narrowing her eyes, she shot Madi a warning look before she was pulled away by the sound of her mother beginning to start conversation with her.

"So, tell me about your dear boyfriend, Evelina," Debbie murmured, flashing her daughter a smile. Evie internally groaned, but knew she had to act realistically or her family would be onto her in a heartbeat. So instead of grimacing like she wanted to, the brunette smiled fondly, even casting Noah a quick glance before looking back at her mother.

"He's really sweet, mom. Better than the two boyfriends I've had before him. That's why I finally decided to bring him out to meet you guys. We're at a point in our relationship where I know I really, really like him," she said softly, trying to paint a love-stricken look onto her face as she smiled up at her mother. It seemed Debbie was thrilled with what she heard, too, for she grinned at Evie, about to say more when their bowls were taken from them, effectively cutting off the conversation.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
A
t the end of this month Noah wanted to see the bill for the wedding.

The whole thing was over the top, something that he had never been exposed to in his entire life. Hell, his dinner used to be a hot dog in between one slice of bread folded together. He felt his mouth salivating as the food had started coming from the kitchen and onto everyone's plates. There was enough here to feed a god damn orphanage. Noah continued to nod as the black suited men came around with different options for his plate, stopping them once it became full. He draped the satin napkin over his lap, his eyes now finding their way back over to Evelina across the table. He let his lips pull up on either corner in a smile as if almost to reassure her. "So what did you say you were in school for again, Noah?" Hearing Jack's voice made his gaze turn towards the older man. "I have hopes to become a chemist." Noah spoke confidently, reaching now for his glass of water. At least if anyone threw questions to him he had enough background from his drug escapades to back himself up.

"
Not to concoct drugs I hope." The statement caught Noah off guard, his lips pressing together as water dripped down the wrong pipe in his throat. The brunette coughed, placing the glass on the table so he could compose himself. "Daddy! Not everyone understands your sense of humor!" Madeline scolded her father, her hand now resting on Noah's back. "Are you alright?" Noah let out a casual laugh, shaking his head as he shrugged Madeline's hand off of him. "I was not expecting that, that's all." He saved himself, a smile now on his face as he watched the table guests roar with laughter. Jeez, these people didn't get out much do they? The dinner drudged on, mostly talk of Madeline and her fiance, Joshua who kept making little jabs at Noah every now and then.

By the time desert had come and gone Noah thought he was going to get sick. He would never be able to eat like this every night for the rest of this month, he would end up gaining fifty pounds. "As a reminder, tomorrow we are going to have brunch in the parlor and then a traditional game of volleyball on the beach." Noah turned his gaze over to Jack who was moving about as if he hadn't even eaten anything. Volleyball on the beach? Was tennis after that? "Men against women." Joshua now spoke up as he stood from the table, Madeline in tow. Noah rose from his chair, pressing his hands down the front of his shirt to undo the creases that had started to form. The brunette turned his gaze towards Joshua who was now staring at him. If this was any other situation, Noah would have confronted the other man but he had to be on his best behavior. Clearing his throat, Noah made his way around the table to Evelina his hand finding her own.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Dinner was admittedly as brutal as Evelina had expected it to be. Dry conversation continued between everyone at the table, with her sandwiched between Debbie and Joshua, Madi's fiancรฉ. It was bearable enough, but only because she distracted herself from time to time by playing footsie with Noah under the table (mostly to tease him like she'd promised she'd do). But by the time both the dinner and dessert courses were finished, she was stuffed and ready to lie down in bed for the rest of the night. Everyone got to their feet once the dishes were cleared and Evie said a soft goodbye to her mother and future brother-in-law just as Noah appeared. In all honesty, the girl hadn't expected to feel so relieved to see him, but she was.

She took his hand and laced their fingers together, keeping up the image of boyfriend and girlfriend for all those who might be watching them. "Hey, babe," she murmured, voice just loud enough for her family who lingered nearby. Deciding to keep up the show, she topped it all off with a kiss to her fake boyfriend's cheek, then flashed everyone a smile, bid them goodnight, and then tugged Noah off to their bedroom, more eager than ever to get the hell out of there. It was only when the bedroom door closed behind them that she heaved a sigh of relief, her hand falling from his.

"I don't know if I'm going to last an entire month here," Evie groaned, rubbing her hands down her face before throwing her long brunette hair up into a ponytail with the spare hair band around her wrist. Desperate to get out of her dress and into something more comfortable, the girl disregarded the beautiful sunset over the ocean through the windows and instead went to grab her softest pair of silk pyjamas. Biting her lip, she turned to glance at Noah once she had her PJs in her hands, raising a dark brow at him. "Did you want to get a tour of the place tomorrow morning? We could do it before anyone else really gets up," she offered quietly, surprising even herself with the rather sweet offer. Since when was she nice to him in private? Normally she was witty and constantly annoyed by him, so what was different now? Well, she thought, maybe it was the fact that she'd now seen a side of him that wasn't a total dickhead.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
N
oah stepped inside of their room after Evelina, closing the door with his free hand behind him. He watched as the girl dropped her hand from his own instantly as the door shut before letting out a sigh of relief. He laughed, rolling his eyes as he walked farther into the room, unbuttoning the shirt that clung to his chest. "Whether you last or not, I'm still getting paid for the whole month." Noah shrugged the shirt off of his body, allowing it to drop on the floor as he stared out the large bay windows. The view was breathtaking the only thing pulling Noah's attention from it was Evelina who had spoken softly.

As the words left her mouth Noah's eyebrows raised curiously. It was almost as if she wanted to spend time with him, alone. A wicked grin came over Noah's face, "As long as said tour ends with you and me in a shower, I'm all yours toots." Noah winked, his back now turning to the girl so he could stare out at the view once more. Evelina had so much more about her than he had expected. He pictured a snobby rich girl and he had judged that book by its cover too quickly. Having only spent a full day with her made him realize that she was so much more than that. To be honest, that fucking terrified him.

Noah finished getting undressed, leaving his pile of clothes on the floor before he grabbed the cell phone he had left behind on the dresser. Sliding his fingers along the screen he watched the screen light up dimly, his eyes reading a few of the missed texts before turning the phone off all together and setting it back down on the dresser. He turned now back to Evelina, his hands settling on his hips as he grinned. "
Either you are sharing the bed with me or you're sleeping on the floor." He announced before making his way to the left side of the bed. The tall man pushed himself under the covers, settling in before rustling underneath for a moment. Yeah, he could definitely get used to a bed like this. Within seconds Noah had completely stripped himself with the privacy of the covers, tossing the last piece of clothing onto the floor beside the bed. "Oh, and toots." He called, his body now turning onto its side his palm coming up to cup the side of his face as he leaned onto the bed on his elbow. "I sleep naked."

"Bad boy, Good lips."

Last edited:
w i l d​
evelina jamieson
For a long second there, Evelina was unable to tear her gaze away from Noah, the sight of him sliding his shirt off captivating her full attention. Of course, she'd seen him shirtless earlier that evening when they'd been getting ready for dinner, but for some reason now... It had her swallowing hard and looking away, only to hear the comment that slipped past his lips next. A scoff was quick to escape her own mouth and she shot him a glare over her shoulder, shaking her head. But his back was already to her again as he admired the sunset. "No sex in the shower, Noah. Jesus," Evie grumbled, though because he wasn't looking at her, she let her lips turn upwards in an amused smirk.

Moments later, the girl was quickly making her way into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her, her fingers turning the lock on it soon after. Dear god, this man was a handful. How in the world were they going to last a month with each other, let alone her family? Shaking her head to herself, Evie simply stripped out of her dinner outfit before pulling on her silk pyjamas, no underwear on beneath them. Five minutes later, she was back in the bedroom, her teeth brushed and face washed, only to find Noah beneath the covers already. He seemed innocent enough, so she thought nothing of him as she made to get in on her own side. But then it suddenly hit her, just as he spoke, that they would be sharing a bed. "You asshole," she muttered, brows furrowed as she paused on her way to the bed. But really... she should have seen this coming. Of course her parents would put them in the room with a single (albeit massive) bed. They were a couple after all, this shouldn't have been something new for them. And, although he annoyed the shit out of her, Evelina wasn't about to make either of them sleep on the floor.

"Fine. But you try anything and I will castrate you in seconds," she threatened, setting her phone down and swiping on some lip balm before moving to climb beneath the covers. Just as her hands touched the comforter, however, Noah was shuffling around beneath the covers before she suddenly noticed his boxers go flying onto the floor. "Oh my fucking god," Evie breathed, staring at him with parted lips as he shifted onto his side and spoke. "You fucking asshole, no! You have to at least sleep with boxers on. For fuck's sake." Groaning, Evelina sat down on the edge of the bed, burying her face into her hands.

"Of all the people I could have chosen on that damn app, I just had to choose you."
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
G
etting Evelina all riled up was one of Noah's new favorite things to do.

He stared at her innocently, his fingers tapping the side of his face. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." The man teased as he rolled to his back, pressing his head into the pillow. There was no way he was putting his boxers back on. The last time he had worn anything to bed was when he was little. Doesn't she understand that he has to air things out? "You should try it, it's liberating." Noah spoke, popping his tongue at the end of his statement. Opening his eyes, he turned his head so he could get a better look at the girl. Evelina was now groaning on the edge of the bed, back to him with her hands in her face. He let out a laugh, rolling his eyes as he once again rolled onto his side. She could have picked a real winner on that app, someone who had pimples adorning their face and didn't shower. "You loved me from the moment you chose me."

Noah moved himself closer to the edge of the bed where Evelina sat. With one swift motion the boy gently pushed the back of the girl until she had dropped to the floor. "
Now you see, this is a good lesson for you." Noah now leaned his head over the edge of the bed, grinning as he allowed his elbows to rest on the edge. "If you don't wear clothes to bed, you wouldn't have slid off so easily." He taunted, blowing an air kiss to the girl now on the floor. "Especially when you decide to wear silk. That shit is a guaranteed bed-knock off." Within seconds he managed to turn himself so he was back onto his side of the bed, his arm thrown over his eyes to block the light in the room.

The month was going to be a fun one, that he was sure of.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Evelina wondered if she should tell Noah that she did sleep naked, just not when there were strange men in her bed. She was sure it would only have him teasing her further, which she definitely didn't want right now. All of a sudden, Noah seemed to fall silent, but only seconds later, she felt his hand on her back. The next thing she knew, she sprawled across the floor, a yelp leaving her lips as she lifted her head to glare daggers at the man in her bed.

"Noah! You fucking asshole, what the fuck was that for?" Evie whined, pushing herself up into a sitting position and crossing her arms over her chest. She scowled at him as he continued to speak, his words easily getting under her skin. In a lot of ways, she hated that he had no problems annoying her and at this point, she was pretty sure Noah knew it, too. For several long moments, the girl sat on the floor in a full on pout, arms still crossed as she glared at the side of the bed. Finally, she shoved herself to her feet and padded over to the big windows. They'd forgotten to draw the curtains, so she pressed the button that had the blinds automatically sliding down to cover the windows and the beautiful view before them. Once the room was enclosed in almost complete darkness, Evie turned back to the bed where her fake boyfriend lay, her eyes narrowed at him despite the dark.

"Are you saying that if I take my clothes off, I can sleep in that bed?" She questioned him, an edge to her voice as she padded back over to her side of the massive king bed. By now, against her better judgement, she was so desperate to get some sleep that if it took getting naked to climb under those covers, then screw it. So long as Noah didn't actually try anything with her during the night, it couldn't be that horrible, right? Besides, it wasn't like he'd have to see her body or anything, seeing as the lights were out and the curtains were drawn. So it couldn't hurt to sleep as she normally did: naked.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
T
he feeling of sleep was slowly taking over Noah's body. He figured that Evelina was pouting on the floor, more than likely going to end up sleeping on the floor so he might as well get a few hours of sleep. That was until he heard her footsteps against the floor. Sliding his arm down slightly so he could see what she was up to, Noah frowned when the room was now dark. The silhouette of Evelina's body was now taunting him, her voice lower than usual. Noah leaned up on his elbows, allowing some of the covers to push down on his bare chest.

Wait, what was happening?

Noah's mouth went dry, his brown eyes fixated on the shadow of the girl on the side of the bed. "Have you gone mental?" He spoke quietly, his hands balling into fists as he pulled the sheets underneath his palms up. The girl who swore at him for being dirty was going to climb into bed naked? This was a trap, a trap for him to put his clothes back on. Challenge accepted princess. Noah narrowed his eyes before leaning on one elbow, a hand now pulling the covers on her side down slightly. "I promise to be good. Let's go toots." His voice coming out soft as he shuffled himself back to his own side of the bed. It wasn't like this was anything out of the ordinary. He had spent many nights in a bed with a girl without clothes on. This was no different.

You keep telling yourself that champ. Noah inwardly groaned, closing his eyes as he threw the arm back over his eyes. As soon as Evelina got into bed he was getting on the damn floor.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
A pleased smirk tugged at Evelina's lips when she saw Noah shifted in bed, but it was what he said next that had her grinning to herself bemusedly. "Says the guy who dove into bed practically naked first," she retorted before he pulled back the covers on her side of the bed for her.With a faint huff, Evie climbed beneath them, then slowly slid out of her silk pyjama set and let them drop to the floor.

God, she felt horribly awkward. Of course she'd been naked around men before, but only ever two and both of them had fucked her over, hard. Now here she was lying naked in bed with a man she'd only just met the day before. The man who was her fake boyfriend for an entire month. What the hell was she thinking? Swallowing thickly, she turned onto her side away from Noah, her hands tugging the comforter snuggly around her bare frame. "You better keep that promise, buddy," she muttered to him a moment later, knowing she wouldn't hesitate to kick him where it really hurt should he try anything with her tonight. All she wanted was a good night's sleep, not to be felt up by some guy she'd picked up on an app. Even if they were fake dating, that didn't mean she wanted any of those things to go on behind the scenes. No, the act was only for her friends and family here at the wedding.

A soft sigh escaped the woman's lips as she laid there, trying desperately to fall asleep. Yet it seemed all her mind could think about was the naked man lying only feet away from her. She'd gotten a glimpse of his bare chest earlier and, though she was horribly embarrassed to admit it to herself, she wanted to know what the rest of him looked like, too. Fuck, no, she couldn't be having those kinds of thoughts. What was wrong with her? She was acting like some teenager who hadn't been laid in years. It was ridiculous.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
F
ucking ridiculous.

Noah was kicking himself in the ass mentally as he felt the bed dip ever so slightly when Evelina climbed in. He felt his breathe hitch in his throat, listening to the rustling before the soft flop of her pajamas on the floor. Jesus Christ. Noah bit down on the inside of his cheek, tasting the small traces of blood as he turned his body away from the girl. Noah wasn't sure what was louder, the pounding of his heart or the ringing in his ears. Either way, it was going to be a long night. The brunette pulled the covers up higher, his tattooed arm going under the pillow while his bare arm came down tight on his side, clinging the comforter to himself.

In what felt like forever, Noah finally calmed his racing thoughts his eyes unclenching as he let them close gently this time around. When sleep finally succumbed the tired man, he found his mind not leaving the thought of the girl lying beside him. The warmth of her by his side was overwhelming, the smell that came off of her was intoxicating. Everything about it made Noah's head hurt. His eyes fluttered open, staring into the dark room. What time was it? He'd be lucky if it was 5 am. He let himself take in a deep breath, his chest rising and falling all at once before he gently sat up. Flicking his gaze to the left, he stared at the outline of the small girl under the comforter. Here we go again. Running a now frustrated hand through his hair, he climbed out of the bed quietly careful not to make much noise.

He maneuvered around the large room, his fingers running against the wall until he found the bathroom. Slipping inside he sighed, closing the door behind him. He had to take a shower, had to clear his racing thoughts then maybe he'd go down to the beach or something. All he knew was he had to get the hell out of there before he did something he would regret or possibly fuck up the cash he was going to get after this little gig. Not wanting any light to shine through the crack at the bottom of the bathroom door, Noah felt along the wall once more before he opened the glass to step into the shower. He turned the nozzle allowing the water to shoot out and onto his body, his hands running through his wet hair before he pressed his forehead against the tilted wall. Maybe he could convince Jack that they believed in abstinence and he could get him own room. Noah grinned at the thought, shaking his head. That was the worst lie he had ever tried to think of.

"Abstinence my ass." He murmured before his thoughts went back to the girl in the bed. "God damnit." With a silent groan, Noah turned the faucet until cold water was now falling gently onto him.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Trying to fall asleep that night was ridiculously difficult. Evelina couldnโ€™t get herself to drift off no matter how hard she tried, thoughts of a naked Noah running through her mind. She couldnโ€™t believe they were sleeping in the same bed, naked. It was crazy. Yet in a horrible and embarrassing way, it was also insanely attractive. Not that she would ever admit that to anyone. Least of all him.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the girl managed to drift off into a deep sleep, soft snores escaping her lips. It was only when Noah got up in the early hours of the morning that Evie shifted beneath the covers, stirring a little as he slid out of bed and tip toed into the shower. She half awoke, her drowsy mind managing to grasp the fact that he was in the shower. Though she had no idea what time it was, she couldnโ€™t imagine it was already time to start getting ready for the day. Unless... unless Noah was one of those people. The thought drifted through her mind briefly, but she was too tired to consider it long enough to even glance at the bedside clock. So instead she let herself fall back asleep.

It didnโ€™t take long for quiet snores to begin escaping her again, her naked body curled into a little ball beneath the heavy comforter and silky soft white sheets. Her hands rested beneath her cheek as she attempted to take advantage of the remaining hours of the morning before she was forced to wake up. If there was one thing about Evelina, it was that waking up early was not something she enjoyed. In fact, she was a very grumpy woman first thing in the morning, at least until she got a cup of coffee to start her day off right.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
F
inishing is shower, Noah sighed as he shook the water from his hair allowing it to spray onto the tiled wall. He finally felt back to his normal self after an incredibly long cold shower. It always did the trick.He dried himself off with one of the towels that hung on the wall, wrapping it around his torso soon after. Noah managed to slip quietly back into the room, careful not to interrupt the small snores coming from the girl in the bed. It wasn't even six am, there was no way anyone else was awake at this time. Not these privileged people. He rummaged through the drawer of his clothes, grabbing a pair of sweats and a plain v-neck. He had time to find his way around the ridiculous beach house.

The brunette threw on the clothes pushing his cell phone into his pocket before he headed for the door. Noah paused, looking over his shoulder at the barely visible outline in the bed where Evelina was sleeping. He didn't need to wake her, not yet at least. Shutting the door gently behind him, Noah looked to his left before his right to see if anyone else was awake. "Didn't think so." He sighed, letting his bare feet trudge against the cool wooden flooring of the hallway. Noah was never one to get a full nights sleep so being up and about at this time wasn't anything new to him. Though, if anyone lived where he did they wouldn't be sleeping all that much either. He didn't exactly live on the best side of town. Noah made his way to the kitchen, his feet coming to a halt when seven pairs of eyes were now locked on him. "Ah! Mr. Decker, would you like a cup of coffee?" Noah let his lips pull up slightly as he nodded his head, his hand reaching down into his pocket for his cell phone. The kitchen smelled amazing, different types of breakfast items being prepared. "Do you guys do this every day?" The statement made a few of the servers stop to turn to him, as if he asked how to commit a murder.

"
We enjoy what we do sir! Here is your coffee." Noah frowned as he took the cup with his free hand, his eyebrows coming together as he watched the other man turn away and continue what he was doing. In fact, all seven of them seem to brush the question off and continue their work. "Right...." Shaking his head, Noah turned on his heel and continued back out of the kitchen and into the foyer. He brought the mug to his lips, blowing on it lightly before taking a sip of the black coffee. The hot liquid burned slightly as it made its way down Noah's throat, a small cough coming from his mouth. Noah set the mug down on the coffee table in the foyer, his thumb pressing the small circle on the front of his phone until it lit up. Within seconds the phone for vibrating, announcing it's missed calls and messages. He scrolled through them, stopping when he saw an unknown number.

" you're dead decker.

m. "
Fantastic. Noah rolled his eyes, locking the phone before shoving it into the pocket of his sweatpants. He'd been threatened before, he'd get out of it again. Taking another sip of his coffee, the boy rose before heading back into the kitchen. "Can I get one for Evelina as well please." Noah spoke clearly, watching as they all seemed to now hustle to make the girls coffee. He chuckled under his breath, shaking his head. These people were too much. Now two mugs in hand, Noah made his way back up the stairs and to their bedroom. He pushed the door open slowly as he slipped in careful not to spill the hot liquid on himself, closing the door behind him with his foot. Noah set the two mugs down, a wicked grin coming to his face. She did promise him a tour before everyone woke up. Besides, he'd let her sleep in for at least a half and hour. Time is up.

Without hesitating, Noah pressed the button for the blinds watching as they slowly moved their way to either side of the windows. Adjusting his eyes to the now bright room, Noah turned and gripped either side of the comforter. "
Wake up toots!" In one swift motion he had the comforter off of the girl and onto the floor. Oh, fuck thats right she was naked. Well, if this was how he was going to die then so be it. "Let's go princess, time to get up." Noah greeted, his right hand coming down to slap her bottom ever so gently.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Evelina barely stirred once Noah slipped out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. Her snores continued all the way through him tip toeing around the room and getting dressed. Even when he left the room, she remained curled up on her side of the bed, face half buried in her pillow and long dark hair splayed everywhere. Though it might have taken a while for her to find sleep, now that she'd found it, she was sleeping like a baby, even with a naked man occupying space in the bed beside her.

When Noah returned to the room several minutes later, Evie was in exactly the same position as she'd been when he left. Her snores continued, lips slightly parted as she slept. But all too soon, the room suddenly grew brighter behind her eyelids and she groaned quietly, her snores interrupted now that she was stirring awake. Yet before she could react much more than that, a familiar, deep voice rang out and a rush of cold air hit her naked body. If that wasn't enough to practically slap her awake, Noah's hand on her ass sure was. A shriek escaped Evie's lips, her eyes blowing wide as she immediately tried to curl in on herself so Noah wouldn't see a damn thing of her body. "Noah, you mother fucking asshole!" She cried, reaching for a pillow from his side of the bed and placing it in front of her body to hide herself.

"What the fuck was that for? You know I didn't have any clothes on!" Evelina scolded angrily, her sleepy dark eyes narrowed and her jaw clenched. Oh, she was beyond pissed now. It was bad enough waking her up before 7am, but doing it like this? Noah was fucked, she would make sure of it. If there was one thing that Evie hadn't told him about herself yet, it was how much she despised being woken up in the mornings. She could get up early (or at a reasonable time, like 8am) on her own and be fine, but if someone else woke her up? Oh god, she became the angriest, grumpiest person the planet. And this man was about to find out just how furious she could become, too. But first, she'd need to get some clothes on to cover up and she sure as hell wasn't about to do that in front of him. "Go to the bathroom and let me get dressed. Then I'll get up," Evie stated, letting her eyes innocently find Noah's. She'd get up all right, but it wouldn't be to go about their day. Oh no. It would be to murder his ass.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
O
h, this was the best.

Evelina's reaction to the whole thing was priceless. Noah watched as the brunette eagerly found a pillow and covered herself, her eyes wide and in panic. Poor thing had no idea that was coming. The boy tilted his head to one side, his smile widening as she started to scream at him. Mother Fucking Asshole? The male laughed, crossing his arms over his chest as he shook his head. "I am all about mother fucking, but not yours." He popped his tongue as he finished his statement, his eyes gleaming as she continued to scold him. Was it awkward that this side of Evie was incredibly attractive?

"Oh, I am more than aware that you don't have any clothes on." Noah chimed now moving to the dresser where he had set down the two mugs of coffee. He picked his up, letting the rim touch his lips before taking a sip. If Evelina could blow smoke out of her ears Noah was positive this was a time she would do it. It was apparent that the girl was not a morning person. Though, not a lot of people were. She would never make it on his side of the streets. "We slept in the same bed without any clothes on and now you want me to go to the bathroom? I've seen boobs before, toots." Noah rolled his eyes before turning on his heel and moving to the bathroom as Evelina requested.

Apparently today was going to be a 'How pissed can you make Evelina' day...and Noah was all for it.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
Evelina rolled her eyes at the smile on Noah's face, though it was his comment that had her surprising herself with a laugh. "I don't blame you for that one," she muttered under her breath, just loud enough for him to hear. She might have been downright pissed at the man, but he had a point when he mentioned not wanting to fuck her mother. Even if it was meant as a joke. At least it reassured her that he was just as irritated by her mother as she was. Whatever, she shouldn't be laughing with him like that. After all, she was still pissed as hell that he'd woken her up like this and his ensuing statements really weren't helping her get any less angry.

"Fuck off, cupcake," Evie mumbled back, deciding to use a ridiculous pet name for him now that he was insisting on calling her 'toots'. Still covered up with the fluffy pillow held tight against her naked body, she watched as he disappeared into the bathroom, just like she wanted. Breathing a sigh of relief, the girl was quick to jump out of bed and find some clothes for the morning. Within minutes, she had on a comfortable but sportier outfit, ready to not only take Noah on that tour she had admittedly promised him, but also ready to murder him.

Without warning Noah, Evelina tip toed to the bathroom, grabbing a pillow along the way. Once she reached the closed door, she threw it open and charged inside, grinning to herself as she found the man standing at the sinks. She didn't give him a second to react before she was launching herself at him and whacking him with the pillow in her hands. "This is for waking me up the way you did, you douchebag," she growled out angrily, continuously hitting him with the fluffy pillow as hard as she could.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
C
upcake?

Noah's nose wrinkled at the nicknames, a playful smile on his lips. Well, that was a first. Never had a girl called him anything but Noah, they never were around long enough to. Though, Evelina had been around for two whole days and was starting. He laughed all while shaking his head as he made his way into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He needed today to distract him. He needed to come up with a solid plan on how to deal with Marcus. Noah chewed on the inside of his cheek, his dark eyes staring back at himself through the reflection of the mirror.

After this month he could just disappear, take the cash he earned from this 'job' and run. It wouldn't be the first time he had managed to do something like that and it wouldn't be the last. He let a breathe out, his lips moving against each other for a moment. How long did it take someone to get dressed?

"Did you strangle yourself with your bra or some----oof."

Face full of pillow, Noah felt his body move back in shock. Instinctively Noah's hands went up to block his face, a wicked grin forming as he let out a laugh. Evelina had officially lost her god damn mind. "
Woah! Woah!" He shouted his hands attempting the grab the pillow with every blow she took at him. Jesus, she was a strong little girl. Noah ducked his head down, his arms now coming around the girl's legs before swooping her up and over his shoulder in one quick moment. "Alright, you're in time out little girl." Noah huffed as he secured the brunette to his shoulder, his arms wrapped tightly around her legs.

Noah didn't stop until he made it out of the bathroom and back over to the large bed. He hauled the girl off his shoulder as if she had weighed nothing, pressing her body down into the mattress. His own hands holding hers down while he angled his body so he was holding her abdomen down with the gap of his armpit. The boy wasn't stupid, he put his abdomen anywhere near hers and she would knee him where the sun didn't shine. He leaned down, the tip of his nose touching hers ever so lightly. "
Are you done being a brat?" He murmured, his eyes now finding the brunette's underneath him.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

w i l d​
evelina jamieson
The last thing Evelina expected when she initially went in to pummel Noah with her pillow was for him to grab her and throw her over his shoulder. She was so surprised she dropped her pillow, her hands immediately flying to take hold of his shirt. "Noah, put me down!" She yelped, shutting her eyes tightly in an attempt to prevent herself from becoming dizzy. His shoulder was digging uncomfortably into her gut, but he was holding her so tightly she couldn't even shift slightly to make it a little more comfortable. "C'mon, let me go," she whined, letting go of his shirt with one hand to start hitting her fist against his back, desperate to be put down.

A moment later she was, except not on her feet. When Evie felt her back hit the soft mattress, she let out a groan, blinking open her eyes to see Noah lowering himself down towards her to prevent her from escaping. Just as she was about to curse him out, he leaned down towards her until the tips of their noses touched. Their sudden proximity had her freezing momentarily, breath caught in her throat. Had his eyes always been such a pretty shade of brown?

Swallowing thickly, Evelina forced herself out of her thoughts, focusing instead on the question that fell from Noah's lips. She rolled her eyes at that, though her lips turned upwards in one corner in a bemused smirk. "I don't know. Are you done being an asshole?" She mumbled back, raising a brow at him in retaliation.

Noah was a clever man, though, with the way he was holding her down. She couldn't move enough to do him any real damage and he'd positioned his body well so she couldn't even hope to knee him where the sun didn't shine. It was frustrating to say the least, especially with how close he was to her now. They might have spent the night in the same bed naked, but they hadn't touched each other once. But now? He could have had a hundred layers of clothing on and she would still feel affected by his closeness. It unnerved her to feel like this, but she pinned it down to her not having been laid in a little too long.

Surely that's all it was.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
T
he close proximity made Noah's head dizzy.

The smell radiating off of the girl's body was a drug that he needed to try. Even if it was only once.

The sound of her voice made Noah's thoughts come to a halt, his eyes now focusing on her own. "I'm offended." He rose his eyebrows in response, a scoff coming from the back of his throat. He let his thumbs press down slightly on the inner part of her wrists, feeling the warmth through the fabric between their skin. He found his thoughts now running through the back of his mind, making his breathing hitch. What the fuck was he doing?

"
Noah! Evie!"

The moment was gone as soon as it started, Noah's eyes now closing in frustration. That fucking girl always had the best timing. The door was flung open followed by a small intake of breath coming from none other than Madeline herself. "My, my." Noah's eyes shot open at the sound, now moving back to Evelina's own brown ones. "You do know that it is incredibly rude to just open a door." Noah growled out, his hands releasing Evelina's wrist before he moved off of the girl. Getting back on his feet he let his eyes go to a flushed Madeline. He turned his body towards her completely, his arms crossing over his chest. If looks could kill, Madeline would be dead right now.

The older girl let out a laugh, shaking her hand slightly. "Brunch is ready! Then we have the volleyball competition." Noah's jaw slacked at Madeline's words. Are you fucking kidding me? The brunette cleared his throat before nodding his head. "We'll be right down." Impeccable timing Madeline had. How had they already managed to kill that much time? It was almost as if he had just woken Evelina up. Watching Madeline make her way out of the room, Noah closed the door behind her before running a hand through his hair. Then it hit him, his mouth opening slightly.

"Holy fuck, everyone calls you Evie! Like that brown little cat pokemon thing."

"Bad boy, Good lips."

Last edited:
w i l d​
evelina jamieson
"Good."

Evelina smirked up at Noah at that, though before either of them could really do much else, the door suddenly opened with a bang, revealing none other than her sister, Madeleine. A soft gasp of surprise escaped Evie's lips, her eyes going wide. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" She breathed out, anger filling her tone once more. Of course Madi just had to come in right now. But then her sibling had the audacity to comment on their rather compromising position. The man hovering above her, however, beat her to snarking off at Madi.

The girl was released moments later, Noah moving off of her and getting back to his feet. With a quiet sigh, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, her brown eyes flickering from Noah to Madeleine. "We'll be there. Just get out," she grumbled, an irritated look on her face. How in the world was it already time for brunch? It felt like Noah had just woken her up minutes ago.

In fact, Evie still felt grumpy, even after the door closed behind her sister.

Turning to face Noah, she raised an eyebrow at him as he mentioned her nickname. "What? Do I look like the pokemon or something?" She asked him playfully, a smirk tugging at her lips. Then she released a sigh and rubbed her eyes before pushing herself out of bed. "I guess we should finish getting ready for brunch," Evelina mumbled, a yawn escaping her moments later. The girl flashed one last glance at Noah, then padded into the bathroom to brush her teeth and put some makeup on. It felt weird being bare faced around the man, considering she normally never went without makeup in front of anyone, her family included. For whatever reason, it made her self conscious and she felt uncomfortable knowing Noah had now seen her without makeup.
& c r a z y​
code by pasta

Noah Decker

large (2).jpg
N
oah eyed Evelina for a moment before watching her make her way into the bathroom. Well, yes in fact she was almost as cute as that pokemon-thing.

Almost.

With a laugh, he rolled his eyes and went over to his dresser full of clothes. The male managed to change rather quickly into a pair of simple black swim trunks that hung low on his abdomen and a white v-neck. They were going to be playing volleyball, he wasn't about to wear a fucking polo for christ sake. Noah was competitive at anything and everything. It was something he couldn't shut off. Slipping a pair of black vans onto his bare feet the boy made his way into the bathroom, his eyebrows scrunching together as he watched Evelina applying makeup. "I don't understand why women do that." He muttered, applying toothpaste to his toothbrush before shoving it in his mouth. "You're." Brush. "So much." Brush. "Prettier." Brush."Without it." Noah leaned down, spitting the contents out of his mouth and into the sink before rinsing his mouth with water.

______________________________________​

Brunch was exhausting.

Noah hadn't eaten all that much, not wanting to throw up during the volleyball game. The group had managed to eat and it had only taken a little over an hour before they all gathered on the beach. The original plan was a men vs. women game but that had been revoked and now it was a team sport...with the captains being the future bride and groom. Noah frowned watching as Joshua and Madeline made their way to the front of the group. He already knew what team he was going to be on. "
Ladies first, go ahead Madi." Noah rolled his eyes mentally as Joshua kissed Madeline's forehead and took a step back so the girl could choose her first teammate. Three...two...

"
Noah!" Clicking his tongue, Noah eyed Evelina for a moment before making his way over to the over excited woman. He knew the moment they announced that it was going to be a soon-to-be-wed captain choosing he was going to be picked first. Madeline was eyeing him like he was a fucking pancake during brunch. Was no one else aware of any of this?! Maybe it was just in his head. Noah eyed the blonde letting his lips pull up slightly as she laughed, obviously happy of her pick. "Evelina." At the sound of her name, Noah's eyes were now focused on Joshua who was staring right at him. Noah's right eyebrow raised in curiosity as Joshua now moved his gaze over to Evelina. Was this a challenge? Game fucking on.

The rest of the teams were split up evenly, everyone getting into their own positions as if they had played a hundred times. Noah pulled his van's off, tossing them on the side before he lifted the t-shirt over his head exposing his tattooed right arm and bare chest. "You done pretty boy? We'd like to play." Joshua commented, the pure white ball now being tossed back and forth between his palms. Noah snapped his head in Joshua's direction, his eyes sparkling with aggravation. This privileged prick had a death wish. Clearing his throat, Noah made his way over to the net. His position was a striker and he was going to be damn sure that he smacked that ball right into Joshua's face.

"Bad boy, Good lips."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back