Other At what age did you start role-playing and what made you stay?

I started roleplaying at like 12 or 13, I really can't remember. It was before Eragon came out, so I know that's at least 12 years now lol But I got started on myspace (shocker) and I created an account called "Xana" (like the bad guy from Code Lyoko) and used it as a prank account to scare by best friend's boyfriend into thinking that I was a stalker that kidnapped her. What's funny is that he believed it and ALMOST CALLED THE COPS. It was funny and it made me realize that I liked pretended to be someone I wasn't because my home life sucked balls and it was an escape. But I eventually created a roleplay character and I was incompetent as sin. xD

lmao this reminds me so much of my old days. i started at around 10 (around 9 i think?), specifically in rpnation lol. my grammar was -10/100 then (cringy memories) and i got banned at some point for being underage

i am legal now though :^))))))))

i decided to come back, because i love love loveeeee RPing, 'specially bbcoding uwu

Last edited:
I started in 2014... sooo... I was... hrmmmm... 16? No wait. I joined an rp before, once when I was 11 and I knew nothing, it was for a To Aru fandom and my character was all crazy interactions spouting non sense and I never did it again after that. Then I got back at 16 because of my cousins, I'veactually forgotten about the rp before when they pitched me the idea. I miss the old days when I was a new and all hyped up for our rp. After that I realized I like writing stuff as much as reading books. I go on and off on this site because, ya know... real life. But I like imagining stories in my head. Mostly scenes. But yeah. I love rping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back