• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom At the late night, double feature picture show....

-Q-

That's no ordinary bunneh!
Hello and welcome to my re-written search for companions and collaborators.

First things first,

This may call for a proper introduction:

• My name is Q. This is not a Star Trek, James Bond or The Magicians reference. ;)
  • I am 31 years old and have been role playing for around 16/17 long years, though admittedly I'm not even sure I want to read the kind of stories 13 year old me wrote.... but anywho...
  • I like to use pop culture references on a regular basis as well as occasionally allowing inspiration from songs and quotes into my responses. Honestly, if this isn't something you're into, I'm adaptable.
  • I habitually play male characters. I've been predominantly writing as a male since I was 13. It's kind of my comfort zone.
  • I love talking OOC. Like a lot. I talk about anything that pops into my brain.
  • I cannot code. AT ALL. The closest I can do is change the font up a tad.
  • I'm from good old sunny England in North Yorkshire. I come from a small ex-mining town with very few tenuous claims to fame (Seriously, apparently David Bowie stayed there once.. this is a celebrated fact... also a Robin Hood merry man lived there... not in Bowie's house... obviously). The Yorkshire Accent is not as sexy as Game of Thrones makes it sound.
  • I work. I'm a full time mental health nurse working 12 hour shifts. I can OOC at times during work periods but I cannot IC on mobile aka during breaks at work. (Though this is due to change soon, so availability may increase).
  • I'm able to write anywhere from 3 meaty paragraphs to several (up to 1000+ words at times) this is dependent mostly on my partner. I try to mirror where I can.
  • I love a good tortured soul and romance.
  • I hate forcing romance and when supernatural lore is skewed for the purposes of romance.
  • Please, if you want to write mental health or medications either have good knowledge of the subject matter or don't ask to include it in your characterisation. I don't accept 'asylum' roleplays.
  • I'm LGBT+ friendly.
  • I can double/multiple/utilise a ridiculous amount of npcs. (Doubling in fandoms- No, I don't need you to play a canon for my non existent OC. I there are very few characters in fandoms I'd want to play against and I write as most of them).
  • I despise creating character sheets for OCs. With a passion. I don't find them necessary. My imagination is quite vivid.
  • Due to my rather hectic work schedule, I average about 1 post per week. This is sometimes more, dependent on shift patterns. It's also sometimes less, dependent on shift patterns.
  • I write M/M mainly, but I'll also accept M/F (Though I'm warning you now, I'm useless at playing a woman)
  • All my spellings are Anglicised (English spelling, meaning using S instead of Z in most instances, because that's how we spell things in England) and I have no intention of changing to American spellings. Sorry/not sorry.
Getting to know you:

• Please be able to write detailed responses. I prefer if you are able to respond using more than one paragraph.
  • Please be friendly. Let me know you're okay. It doesn't bother me if you get block, or life gets in the way of you responding. I don't even mind if you need to quit/take a break. Just please let me know and I'll try to do the same for you.
  • I don't mind what age you are. I remember reading/writing some very mature themes when I first started. Just be honest with me.
  • Let me know your triggers if you have any. Hell, hint at them if you can't directly tell me. It's the best way to avoid an uncomfortable topic for you. ( I don't have any by the way. If you can find something that bothers me, you deserve a medal).
  • I don't want to world build or join a group. I just don't have the attention span for that.
Shows I watch, Books I read, Movies I adore and all the Fandoms...
(You might want to take a deep breath)
(Characters I'm willing to play for you are in bold. I'm willing to discuss exploring other characters, I don't mind who you wanna play against them)
(I don't care what paring you wanna explore. I'll do canonxcanon, canonxoc, ocxoc, M/M, M/F)
(I'm happy to do in 'verse, or AU. I'm also willing to explore A/B/O 'verse, but not furries or anthro, thanks.)
(Ask me what series I'm up to, I'm still catching up on some of these shows n' stuff)

• Supernatural: (Dean, Cas)
  • Once Upon a Time: (Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Jefferson/The Mad Hatter)
  • Riverdale (TV series, or based on the Afterlife comics/Sabrina: the Crucible comic) (Jughead/ I'd love to explore the witchy/supernatural aspects of this 'verse)
  • American Gods
  • Constantine (TV series, some knowledge of JLDark, Bombshells and Books of Magic. John Constantine)
  • Orphan Black (Up to S3)
  • The Three Musketeers (Book, Movie versions inc. 1973 and 1993)
  • Robin Hood
  • The Princess Bride
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • The Brothers Grimm stories
  • Hans Christian Anderson stories
  • Anything Disney
  • Basically anything by Neil Gaiman.
  • Alice in Wonderland (Excluding the Tim Burton franchise) (Chess/The Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter)
  • The Oz 'verse (Wicked, Wizard of, Return to, Tin Man)
  • Daughter of Sevenwaters or Sons of the Shadows (Juliette Maurillier)
  • Welcome to Night Vale
  • Maximum Ride (Books only and I prefer the "adult" franchise; When the Wind Blows and Lake House: The Winged Children) (OCs only and tending to be a tad darker)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Hemlock Grove (I'd prefer to go "inspired by" here)
It's just a jump to the left:

Other Genres I frequent:

• Slice of life
  • Fantasy (veering strongly towards magic and less towards swords/battle/politics)
  • The supernatural/occult. Ghosts, Vampires, Witches, Demons, Angels... you name it, I've probably dabbled with it.
  • Zombies (I have extensive Zombie knowledge. I will not RP The Walking Dead)
And then a step to the right:

If you made it this far, you deserve all the gold stars. And I've probably missed stuff off.
The thing is I watch a LOT of TV. Some of my fandoms aren't on the list 'cos I wouldn't even know where to start Rping them.
Now... I don't have any plots in mind for anything I've got down here, but I'd be happy to discuss stuff with you.
Send me a PM (Unless you haven't reached the golden 10 yet)
If you insert a song lyric/quote into the PM title, you will quickly become my new favourite person.

Last edited:
~"You remind me of the babe"
"What babe?"
"The babe with the power"
"What power?"
"The power of voodoo"
"Who do?"
"You do"
"Do what?"
"Remind me of the babe"~

I'm interested in being a potential RP partner! I absolutely love Riverdale (As weird and cheesy as it can be sometimes, I enjoy it.) and American Horror Story! Hotel is definitely my favorite season. Lady Gaga served looks and absolutely killed her role.

I was going to shoot you a PM, but RPN won't let me... However, I hope you see this and we could talk and possibly discuss an RP. I understand that you'll be busy with life, work and all; and same, I have work and I'm just now diving head first into exams... yikes! But RP is usually an escape from all that stress, for me, so when I reply, I put plenty of effort in to make it as detailed as possible, and try to talk with my partners in an OOC chat as well. So... that being said, hope you're having a great day and maybe we can talk!

"Have a holly jolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
Well, I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer

Have a holly jolly Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet

Ho ho, the mistletoe
Hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me..."

All the SPN cravings need to end. Seriously, like the day I get out of Dean's head might be a blessing at this point. Send help.

I counted 9.
Without counting the fandoms list, I reckon there are 9 pop culture references/acknowledgments in my first post...
I need a life.

Sooo, I can’t honestly remember if we wrote together or tried to write haa.
But I’m interested!
If ya still have room, and want to writers me know!! If not that’s more than okay tooo!! (:

1. Definitely interested in an m/f slice of life with your good self.

2. Yorkshire accents are awesome even if I have now lost most of mine! (Very prissy and southern now...)

3. Why the hell is there a band in your living room xD

Oh and hello there

Hello and welcome to my re-written search for companions and collaborators.

First things first,

This may call for a proper introduction:

• My name is Q. This is not a Star Trek, James Bond or The Magicians reference. ;)

• I am 31 years old and have been role playing for around 16/17 long years, though admittedly I'm not even sure I want to read the kind of stories 13 year old me wrote.... but anywho...
  • I like to use pop culture references on a regular basis (I wonder how many are in this post...) as well as occasionally allowing inspiration from songs and quotes into my responses. Honestly, if this isn't something you're into, I'm adaptable.
  • I habitually play male characters. I've been predominantly writing as a male since I was 13. It's kind of my comfort zone (One which I should probably step out of once in a while and I'm not opposed to playing my own gender, i just prefer not to).
  • I love talking OOC. Like a lot. I talk about anything that pops into my brain.
  • I cannot code. AT ALL. The closest I can do is change the font up a tad.
  • I'm from good old sunny England in North Yorkshire. I come from a small ex-mining town with very few tenuous claims to fame (Seriously, apparently David Bowie stayed there once.. this is a celebrated fact... also a Robin Hood merry man lived there... not in Bowie's house... obviously). The Northern Yorkshire Accent is not as sexy as Game of Thrones makes it sound.
  • I work. I'm a full time mental health nurse working 12 hour shifts. I can OOC at times during work periods but I cannot IC on mobile aka during breaks at work.
  • I'm able to write anywhere from 3 meaty paragraphs to several (up to 1000+ words at times) this is dependent mostly on my partner. I try to mirror where I can.
  • I love a good tortured soul and romance.
  • I hate forcing romance and when supernatural lore is skewed for the purposes of romance.
  • I'm a mental health nurse. Please, if you want to write mental health either have good knowledge of the subject matter or don't ask to include it in your characterisation.
  • I'm LGBT+ friendly.
  • I can double/multiple/utilise a ridiculous amount of npcs. (Doubling in fandoms- No, I don't need you to play a canon for my non existent OC. I there are very few characters in fandoms I'd want to play against and I write as most of them).
  • I despise creating character sheets for OCs. With a passion. I don't find them necessary. My imagination is quite vivid.
Getting to know you:

• Please be able to write detailed responses. I prefer if you are able to respond using more than one paragraph (where a paragraph is 5-7 sentences).
  • Please be friendly. Let me know you're okay. It doesn't bother me if you get block, or life gets in the way of you responding. I don't even mind if you need to quit/take a break. Just please let me know and I'll try to do the same for you.
  • I don't mind what age you are. I remember reading/writing some very mature themes when I first started. Just be honest with me.
  • Let me know your triggers if you have any. Hell, hint at them if you can't directly tell me. It's the best way to avoid an uncomfortable topic for you. ( I don't have any by the way. If you can find something that bothers me, you deserve a medal).
  • I don't want to world build or join a group. I just don't have the attention span for that.
Shows I watch, Books I read, Movies I adore and all the Fandoms...
(You might want to take a deep breath)
(I have limited experience with playing characters in bold. I'm willing to discuss exploring other characters)
(I don't care what paring you wanna explore. I'll do canonxcanon, canonxoc, ocxoc, M/M, M/F)

• Supernatural: (Dean, Cas)
  • Once Upon a Time: (Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin, Jefferson/The Mad Hatter)
  • Riverdale (TV series only) *(Currently not taking any more Riverdale RPs)
  • American Horror Story (Any series but Cult or Asylum) (James Patrick March: Hotel)
  • American Gods (Book only)
  • Constantine (TV series only. John Constantine)
  • Orphan Black (Up to S3)
  • The Three Musketeers (Book, Movie versions inc. 1973 and 1993)
  • Robin Hood (Not Russel Crow)
  • The Princess Bride
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • The Brothers Grimm stories
  • Hans Christian Anderson stories
  • Anything Disney
  • Basically anything by Neil Gaiman.
  • Alice in Wonderland (Excluding the Tim Burton franchise) (Chess/The Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter)
  • The Oz 'verse (Wicked, Wizard of, Return to, Tin Man)
  • Daughter of Sevenwaters or Sons of the Shadows (Juliette Maurillier)
  • Welcome to Night Vale
  • Maximum Ride (Books only and I prefer the "adult" franchise; When the Wind Blows and Lake House: The Winged Children) (OCs only and tending to be a tad darker)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Dr Who ( Series 9-11) (11) (My lore is extremely rusty on this one)
It's just a jump to the left:

Genres I frequent:

• Slice of life
  • Fantasy (veering strongly towards magic and less towards swords/battle/politics)
  • The supernatural/occult. Ghosts, Vampires, Witches, Demons, Angels... you name it, I've probably dabbled with it.
  • Zombies (I have extensive Zombie knowledge. I will not RP The Walking Dead)
And then a step to the right:

If you made it this far, you deserve all the gold stars. And I've probably missed stuff off.
The thing is I watch a LOT of TV. Some of my fandoms aren't on the list cos I wouldn't even know where to start Rping them.
Now... I don't have any plots in mind for anything I've got down here, but I'd be happy to discuss stuff with you.
Send me a PM, if you can.
If you insert a song lyric/quote into the PM title, you will quickly become my new favourite person.

Would you be in the gears to maybe do a Fandom from the show... As Told By Ginger? *With hopes*

Hello! I’d be interested in a slice of life or fantasy rp. I haven’t done many roleplaysbinvolving magic and I would definitely like to get into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back