At the Beach

Lyro

Errant Chronicler
[SIZE=11pt]You sigh as you bring out your parasol to protect against the faint, but overbearing nonetheless, light of the sun. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"Remind me again why we decided to do this? It's hot, sand is getting in my shoes and I didn't really like the look on Gyonge's face when we suggested it to him."[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] You look back, wondering if Gyonge decided to follow your little group after all, then turn to look at the sea in front of you. At least the sea looks peaceful today.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Sitting as far back from the shore as possible without seeming entirely unfriendly and having relinquished only his cloak to the glaring heat of the sun, Elswor responds [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]">//This is a question for our, enthusiastic friends, we for...two, didn't care for the idea.//<"[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] For once it is an entirely apt use of plurality as he and the closely sheared lamb accompanying him are in total agreement. At the mention of the seadweller his grip on the lusus tightens, eliciting some frustrated huffing from the creature.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"both of you disappoint me"[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Soreim says with a pouting look on their face as they take off their shoes and clothes, revealing their bathing gear underneath. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"trolls so smart shouldn't ask such dumb questions => we're doing this <because it's fun> + <you just need to let go a bit> => i've never been to the beach before either -> and the only time i practiced swimming i ended up learning a lot more about sinking instead => but it's still <fun> + and this time i've decided i would improve my chances by not going in with a wool sweater"[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] They wince a little as their bare feet touch the mildly hot sand, then turn to point at the sea. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"<come on> + give it a try <- clothes or no clothes <- i don't care + katrin -> <back me up on this>"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Further out Katrin floats with her head just above the waves while her expanding collapsing bladder based aquatic vascular system floods with water. Just too far to be standing on it she can feel the sandy floor against her outstretch toes. Not that there’s any reason to be worried, there might not even be any kind of creatures in these waters, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"...,Yeah!..., I'll even watch you..., so you don't sink, I mean!"[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] ducking under the surface she propels herself forward and popping up again closer to shore and flashing a toothy grin, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"..., It’s really..., fine, I promise!...., You could even  just...., stand in the water...., if you don't like it....,"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You shake your head, deploying a portable tripod chair from your sylladex. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"For once, I am with Elswor on this one."[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] You plant the parasol into the ground so that it provides enough coverage for both of you, then sit down on your chair, watching as Soreim runs into the water, then immediately runs back out shivering, only to go back in again at a slower pace. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"But have fun you two. I will be content to just sit here and rest."[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] You take out a pair of stylish glare protectors and lie back in your chair, watching the trolls in front of you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Feel free to respond as often or as seldom as you want![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

======> Vixani: Be stealthy.

You walk up with Demoma towards the beachsite and notice Nevari taking a load off in her chair, with glare protectors on, watching in front of her. This is like a dream come true. You carefully sneak behind her chair, brandish your pool noodle--appropriately named BAPTISM--and crack it a mere few inches from Nevari's face. You fail to get the required speed to crack it like a whip cause it's a fucking pool noodle, you silly goose! Also you kind of smack her in the face? Total success in your book.

Poor Nev. She just wanted to sit here and rest.

======> Demoma: Have fun.

You walk up with Vixani and watch her start being weird as usual. She's literally like, crab-walking towards Nevari's chair, and you're pretty sure you can hear her humming some sort of impromptu theme song. Then she hits Nevari in the face with a long, foam tube and you start giggling a little bit. You stride past and take off your shirt, revealing a very drab, understated one-piece bathing suit. JUST KIDDING you're wearing a bikini and it's SUPER GARISH and FLOWY and BRIGHT. You wave hi to Kat just before you walk over to Elswor and flick him on the back of the head. "How we doi~' today, Else? Feeli~' pretty hot, ai~'t we?"

======> Nevari: Remain dignified

You yelp and topple over backwards on to the sand, your chair folding to the side. So much for dignity, as you hear Demoma giggling some distance away. You lie on your back, head resting against the sand, for a few more seconds, admiring the empty sky above you, before getting up and swiping the sand from your dress. It could have been a nice, peaceful day - at least, as nice as the beach can ever hope to be. You look at Vixani resignedly, crossing your arms. "Alright, Vix, your ^ool noo<le trium^hs yet again. It was silly of me to assume I woul< >e a>le to relax to<ay. What's the new ^lan, comman<er?"

======> Soreim: Try to uhm... with the... pull that part... no, wait...

Don't worry, you've got this! You specifically made this bathing suit to ensure you would never drown! You just have to clasp the right buckle to the right shoulder sash, which should let you... oh, you had to inflate that part, right! Or was that before you zipped up your back? You really should have written this down. At least the whole set is pretty colorful, so you're sure to be easily spotted if you start drowning! That's a reassuring thought.

You decide to try swimming towards Katrin. You think you've got the technique right - just flail your arms around so quickly and wildly the water doesn't have time to protest that this shouldn't be working. "<i made it>" you cry out to Katrin as you reach her, in between spitting out seawater. "give me a bit more time and i'll be a regular -> uh => /what animal swims like that\" You also notice Demoma and Vixani arriving out of the corner of your eye. Haha, nice one Vixani, that'll teach her not to have fun. And Demoma's bathing suit is pretty too, but not nearly as tricked-out as yours... if you could only get it working. You keep fidgeting with it, trying to remember how to get it to activate.

Elswor: Please don't be rude======>

You watch vixani sneaking up in the corner of your vision, a small smile growing and then bursting out in a chuckle as nevari topples out of her chair. A single tendril snakes, tongue like away from your lambs snout hoping for a taste of your amusement and then rapidly retracts as you wince from being flicked.

">//Are you sure you aren't referring to only yourself Miss Thredo.//<" Recovering quickly you glance back with a pleasant smile at her before continue, ">// Hm, you couldn't be, since you are looking positively, breezy, today.//<"

Your lamb flicks an ear and you go automatically to scatch the itch without looking at it.

Katrin: be amused ======>

Waving back at demoma as she come onto the beach with the other troll girl you duck under the water again to swim back out a ways with Soreim. Bubbles sputter up to the surface of the water as you giggle at soreim trying to make their swimsuit work. Kicking to push your head above water again you float a little bit away to avoid their flailing, " ...., you could have...., gotten floaties, sor!...., you'll ..., tire yourself out ...., swimming like that....," in truth you can't compare it to any creature you know about. Reaching out you  grab their arms and adjust their angle flattening out their palms, "..., try like this...,it might be, easier..."

======> Demoma: Be rude.

Happy to comply! "We k~ow what we mea~, Parasite."

======> Demoma, this is meant to be fun.

You aren't having any yet.

======> Don't be antagonistic!

No promises.

======> Say something nice!

He's kind of trying to compliment you. Sort of. After weirdly zoning out for a second, you work up the resolve to say "Breezy's my middle ~ame, Toohey. Ca~ your i~dividual self claim to have this se~se of fashio~??"

======> Vixani: Be cute.

Your inevitable giggling immediately dies out when you see Nev kind of contemplate life for a second, lying in the sand. Aww, she even kind of surrendered to you. But you feel bad because you know she wanted to have a quiet day...

======> Fix everything forever!

As she addresses you, you feign an indignified disposition. "well see here now corporal there is no time for dilly-dallying. we gotta secure this position before Charli encroaches! You dolphin dive into the sand in front of the parasol and begin creating a defensive perimeter. No telling what threats await.

======> Soreim: Float

Thanks to Katrin's amazing teaching abilities, you are starting to master the ability to FLOAT ON WATER! You're still having some trouble with the whole movement thing, but it does feel less tiring than before. "thanks kat" you smile at her while bobbing up and down in the water. "this <is> easier <= feels pretty weird though haha + so -> next step => /how do you swim down\"

======> Nevari: Be silly for once

Not a chance.

======> Be silly in a rigid and uncompromising manner

"Right away, comman<er." At least this feels somewhat constructive, and Vix seems to be trying to make it up to you, so you might as well go along. Anyway, this is the only bit of shade on the entire beach - only makes sense to protect it. While she begins digging the perimeter, you use the excavated sand to build an inner wall, in the star fortress style of the great military architect Troll-Vauban. "<o we have any intel on the threat, ma'am?"

While you busy yourself with the construction, you can't help but listen in on the conversation between Demoma and Elswor. Are they already antagonizing each other? Hard to tell, you haven't had many chances to study their interactions until now. Best to keep an ear out.

======> Japhos, join the fun!

Absolutely not. The sun is too hot, sand gets everywhere, and there is a drown fanatic lurking under the waves. You are more of a forest troll, perfering mountain hikes than laying flat on prickly sand grains and absorbing cancerous radiation willingly. 

Of course, you know there is more to that to a beach party and you know it, but-

======> Japhos, go take the fluffbeats out for a walk!

You ignore the whispers and continue doing what you are doing - being a chew toy to the youngsters. Fluffball aggressively shakes his shaven face while biting your long sleeves. 

Perhaps, you should go out. Plus, in the screen you are monitoring your friends, it seems like no has a barbeque set up and cooking food for the part- picnic. Beach picnic, hum. You like the sound of that than the juvenile sounding "Beach Party."

======> Beach party! Beach party! 

You did not plan this well! All four of the fluffbeast kits are on a lease with you the, well you would like to be the master mind, but you are doing your damest to hold onto your siblings as they pull you closer to the ocean and spreading out whichever direction. However, once your sandled feet touches sand, you are thrown off balance and is dragged across the sand, thoroughly dragging sand into your light black vest and into your tastefully brown and black coloured swimming trunks. Fun.

The little ones seem to have problem deciding which direction to go, to the water or towards the umbrella where they can clearly see the brilliant white puffy cousin of theirs glowing magnificently in the sun. Fluffmum doesn't seems to care too much about her kittens (all five of you) and heads out towards the umbrella, steps over the little sand dome, and drops the umbrella from her mouth beside the trolls.

======> Be the suspicious bubbles bubbling up in the water. 

It is just air. 

They seem to go closer and closer to the swimming pair but disapears completely just before they reach the silly land dweller's side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How to swim down? Well that's easy! "You just...., stop floating!....," Okay maybe that's not the best explanation, but it is true, you just deflate until you're heavy enough to sink and then  carry on from there. Well the best way to teach is by example, "..,I ,usually..., just..," Gills flaring for a moment as they expel the extra air you take a gulp of water and it weighs you down enough that you pop beneath the waves again looking up at Soreim

KAT NO DID YOU JUST TELL THEM TO- ======>

OH! CARP RIGHT! A thought occurs to you suddenly and you spit up the water and kick yourself back to the surface gasping air in your rush to speak, "No!...,I forget...., Okay don't..., do what I just did...., we'll, think of...., a different thing for you."

Elswor: Be wildly offended======>

">//Now what would make you say something like that.//<" You say flatly pulling a face of exaggerated dismay before rearranging your features into a pleasant expression to respond to her more polite question, ">//Of course not, then again who could claim such a thing? Anyway matching shades of blood and grey is usually fulfilling enough for...where are you go-//<" Without preamble your lusus stands and begins to trot off back toward the land, but after looking up to the direction that it's heading an excited gasp escapes you too. More of you! Fluffy roly poly you's! Scrambling to your feet as Fluffmum- aunt? steps over the sand fort being constructed by Nev and Vix, your lusus goes to see the kits. Continuing your conversation with Demoma as you go to pat the large Fluff-beast you sigh and respond with measured hesitation as you grin up at the lusus,  ">//Ah, as we were discussing- your outfit is glaringly bright and definitely makes you out to be a, confident young lady, definitely."

======> Soreim: Inhale as much water as you can

Haha, come on, you're not that stupid. "think i'll pass on that option kat" you reply with a grin as she pops back up. "but it seems to work pretty well for you at least -> /do you think you're strong enough to drag me down a bit\* <= not too far <- just want to see what it's like for you seadwelling types hahaha [*](i could also try to weigh self myself down <- i'm sure i can find something heavy on the beach"

You fail to notice any unusual bubbles.

======> Nevari: Greet Japhos

You look up as you hear the distinctive sounds of Japhos's lusus and its offspring. Looks like Japhos decided to join you after all. You wonder what ended up convincing him. "Hol< that thought, ma'am, looks like we have incoming reinforcements." You finish the battlement you were working on and get to your feet with a smile as he approaches, dragged by his kittens. His lusus walks by you, casually sauntering over your well-crafted defenses. You take a moment to ensure it isn't breaking anything, then climb over your wall in turn and walk towards Japhos. Reaching down, you thrust out your arm and grab the kittens' lease, digging your feet into the sand to stop them. "Welcome to the >eachhea<, Vivios. <o you nee< any hel^?"

As you hear Elswor's last retort to Demoma, you repress a chuckle. Maybe this will be an interesting day after all.

======> Demoma: See, now this is fun.

"Defi~itely. Defi~itely, defi~itely." Your eyes glint as you turn your snarl into a wide smile. 

======> Uh...rein it in a little.

Haha. Why?

======> Quit talking to yourself and being antisocial!

You really should step away before you end up doing something that a CONFIDENT YOUNG LADY might not do. Plus, Kat's here, so it's not like you can seriously injure this smart-mouthed leech right now. 

======> Be the bigger troll.

Well, you're like almost a foot taller than him, so you kind of tower over him. "You look great, too, Else." You continue grinning like a big-time weirdo. "Let's talk later." You punctuate this with a wink and turn to see... Nev and Vix building a sandwall! It's super spiky and beautiful. They each earn +1 Spikepoint, which is a really vital statistic for anyone to have be high. You nod approvingly.

======> Vixani: Debrief!

You take in a deep breath, getting ready to spin a grand tale of the cute but terrifying enemies your little fort has. It was to be the legend to end all legends. Far more elaborate and interesting than you and your friends'. But you spent too long being dramatic and all theatrical like a doofus so Japhos stole Nev's attention away. She tells you to hold your thought, but you get distracted and forget. Oral literature suffers a huge blow.

======> Don't stop being distracted.

You weren't really paying attention for most of it, but you catch Demoma smiling and winking at Elswor. Yay!!! Those two would be so good together, you think! Demoma is now kind of just bobbing her head with a very serious face. It's so weird and you're just kind of staring and--AHH!!!

======> What???

You didn't even NOTICE the GIANT FLUFFBEAST. Gosh when you get distracted you really are such a numbskull! You think to yourself, geez Vix, this is almost too much fluff. Then your more rational side takes over and decides unilaterally and definitively that there is no such thing as too much fluff.

======> You are having so much fun.

"el isnt this just the fluffiest thing youve ever seen?? almost...too fluffy. almost." You whip your head around, sending your braid lashing unintentionally. Japhos is lying on the sand. Nev just took the KITTENS from him. Is he napping? You think trolls who nap at the beach really just aren't trying very hard. "nev--i mean ensign nev...why is our reinforcement snoozing away??" You squawk at Japhos: "at attention, japhos!!!"

======> Japhos pull yourself together!

You ignore the command (both the silly arrow and Vixani) and slowly get up from the ground. With the four excited kittens properly stopped by Nevari and distracted by her and the fluffiest lusus you ever met, you dust yourself and emptied the sands from your vest and your pants as best as you can. You do a pretty poor job at it wanting to look dignified in front of the lady beside you.

Thank y●u , Nevar! ,” You say and look down at the little rascals all bunched around the rounded lusus, all baahing poking the creature with their snot. One out of four kittens does the same to Nevari’s leg. Cottonball rams her face against the larger creature’s.

What have ! m!ssed ?” You look out to the ocean where Katrin and Soreim are floating in the waves and then at the umbrella where you see Fluffmum is being petted by Elswor and awarding the troll with a lick. She then stuff her snot on top of Demoma, standing beside the ruby blood, before taking a sit in the shade under the open umbrella. She stares at the teal troll by the sand mound, tail swishing from side to side. Like her kittens, she too is sheared off of her fluff.

Let ’ s c●nt!nue th!s under the shade . !t seems that y●ur partner wants y●u … us there .” You start to make your way towards the larger group. As you near, you greet Demoma. “Dem●ma , d!d y●u just came here ●r were y●u wa!t!ng f●r some●ne else t● ready the gr!ll ?” Close enough.

Just then-

======>Gyonge, greet everyone with your special hello!

The water beside Soreim breaks and out pops Gyonge, all grins and fangs. He has his arms out-stretched out and towers over both Soreim and Katrin.

HellO caRp cRaps, misseD me?” Gyonge crackles loudly as he descends down on the two fast.

======> Soreim: Swim away as fast as you can!

But your bestest friend in the whole wide world just appeared out of the water and said hello! Then he body-slammed you! Then he dragged you beneath the waves! So, really, swimming isn't much of an option right now. That's okay, you're getting to see what it's like underwater, just like you wanted. You only wish you could thank him for it, but the lack of air is a serious impediment to communication. It's also starting to hurt.

You look up at Gyonge's grinning face and return the smile - looks like he's holding you just beneath the water line, you're not that far from the surface. You do your best to wave at him with one hand and point insistently up to the surface with the other.

======> Nevari: Assess the situation

What situation? Everything is going well so far. You and Vix have been making good progress on the fort, to the point where you are actually starting to feel invested in the enterprise. Japhos appears to be planning a barbecue. The kitten pawing at your leg is simply adorable; you almost feel bad for pulling on its leash to drag it away from you. It even looks like Demoma's trying to behave today, despite Elswor's provocations. You glance at Vix over your shoulder. "Heat exhaustion, ma'am. He nee<s to rest in the sha<e of our fortifications. Sir, if you woul< foll-- oh."

You spot the aforementioned situation. The very tall, very strong, very lethal situation. You were wondering when Gyonge would show up, and predictably, they targeted the troll who has never swum before. You've known about their penchant for underwater trials for a while now, after narrowly avoiding your own "test", and you came prepared. You reach into your sylladex, staring at the impossible geometries of the Necker modus dancing before your eyes, then force them to collapse by focusing on the DREAMS OF CRUELTY you decided to bring as a precaution. You equip the loaded tranquilizer gun and take aim at Gyonge. "Gyonge, <ear?" you shout at him, hoping your voice isn't carried away by the wind. "^lease reconsi<er."

======> Vixani: A lot of people are ignoring you.

That's ok! They are probably worrying about MUCH more important things than your silly games and jokes. For instance, Elswor is quite OBVIOUSLY in the throes of flushedness after seeing and EXPERIENCING Demoma's quite tasteful bikini. And Japhos...well, Japhos is a bit of a meanie. But! But. Well! He doesn't want to pretend, that's ok. You aren't a fucking wiggler, you know how to be mature and act properly, it's just maybe not that fun at a beach outing? Anyway, you spot an opportunity to maybe get on better terms with Japhos? You still are keeping an ear out for Elswor's obviously quite prescient reply about fluffiness, but in the meantime you properly address Japhos. You are DONE playing games.

======> Demoma: Hey Japhos.

"Hey Jap--"'

======> Vixani: ASSERT YOURSELF

"JAPHOS I CAN FLAME UP SOME SUSTENANCE JUST WATCH"

======> Demoma: She interrupted you.

Yeah. It kind of pisses you off? Not really that much, because she's pretty obviously not trying to provoke you, but...yeah. You're probably still just hot from the whole Elswor thing. Anyway you look back at Japhos and Nev and...well, ok, Nev has a gun out and that's super normal for a pleasant get-together, you guess.

======> Assess the situation.

Oh. Gyonge made it. That'd explain it. Soreim disappeared from the distance so they must've gotten dunked. Kat's there too, and you would normally lose your shit about that, but no one is gonna beat Katrin in a swim-off. She's simply the best there is. 

======> Wonder why you came.

Easy! You came to have a shitload of fun. You have only had a smidgen so far, so it's time to make some yourself!!

======> One-up Vix.

"Just got here, Japhy, but I'm happy to let Miss Pixie here take the rei~s, foodwise. I could make a better fort, a~yway. Let's get to work, ~ev!"

Elswor: Fail to care about 'the situation'======>

Oh boy can you ever, you are way to happy that all the other baa-beasts came to notice a 'situation'! It's almost like a herd again! 

Fluff mums tongue is rough as it laps over your face, and strange in an 'it doesn't lick through your head into your mind' way. Not unpleasant! Just different. You can definitely see how Vixani would think she was the fluffiest lusus ever. Especially with yours shorn down to  being fuzzy rather than fluffy now, ">//Japhos's Mum is fluffy, but Lamby had-//<" You don't think Vixani is listening to you, she went and started talking to Nevari again almost immediately after addressing you. This is fine, you think. Talking about your lusus is a really great segway into intrusive questions about where they are and from there is a really easy path to terrible things like sharing feelings and emotional vulnerability, and frankly that's just something you're not interested in.

Your lusus bleats loudly as one of the smaller creatures rams its squishy snout, and rubs the sensitive spot with a hand. It was never like this as a child. Of course, it was also always many creatures of varying ages so childhood was relative. Huffing at the kitten in annoyance it sets its self down well in reach of their leash anyway occasionally reaching out to prod the little creatures when they do something particularly curious, like playing, or move them when they tangle the leash.

[SIZE=11pt]Katrin: Assess the situation======>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]At this point you proceed to come to a realization we’ve already heard multiple times. Partly as a courtesy we’ll fast forward through this realization but mostly because you need to get on with doing something about the aforementioned situation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Katrin: Do Something======>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You grab Gyonges arm insistently trying to pry it away from Soreim, baring your teeth at the larger troll through the water. The longer it takes the more adamant your attempts become, digging your nails into his arm you shake Gyonge vigorously, which you aren’t sure is all that hard for him given that he’s huge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]======> Nevari: Re-assess the situation[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So many people have been assessing it that you feel it needs a fresh take on it. You've duly waited for Gyonge to desist and they haven't complied, and now the other seadweller is trying to take matters into her own hands. You watch for a few seconds as she struggles to make him loosen his grip, becoming more and more violent with each attempt. At this rate, somebody's going to get injured. The other trolls behind you are babbling about something and don't seem to be in any rush to help.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Right,"[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] you whisper in frustration. You raise your rifle, look into its crosshair, and fire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You miss Gyonge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Katrin: Ow!======>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]For a moment you think some sea critter bit you, and you're not inclined to pay it any mind. Changing tactics you bare your teeth again and go to bite down on Gyonges arm. This seems much more difficult than you think it should be. The points of your teeth hardly leave an indent. A glub of surprise burbles out of your mouth, you have very sharp teeth you should at least have..., you are really tired. It seems like a great plan right now to just let go of Gyonge and Soreim and drift off to- No! no you have to help Sor, they're drowning! You can sleep after! Your hands tug loosely at Gyonges arm again but you can feel yourself drifting back towards the surface.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]======> Nevari: Aim at the threat this time[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Collateral damage. She got in the way at the last second. At least now she's not so agitated. You've already loaded another dart. You hold your breath, and fire again. It's a hit this time; you're not sure how much it'll affect Gyonge, but it should at least make him more placid. You throw your rifle on to the sand and take off your clothes, revealing the grey and ochre wetsuit underneath. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]"Some>o<y hel^ me <rag them >ack."[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] You break out into a run and rush into the water, shivering at the change in temperature.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]======> Soreim: Fight back[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]You'd love to, but your vision has gone pretty dark. Just one tiny little nap first… Yeah, that sounds good.[/SIZE]

Bubbles gurgles out from Gyonge's mouth as he watches Katrin tries her best to pry his hands away from the stick of a troll named Soreim. Her bites are like tickles that occasionally draws violet from his skin. He crackles at her efforts and shakes her off, only to have her clutching back on him in seconds. If only she hits the gym and drown things with the other sea dweller. Instead, Gyonge breaks air just because he can and that seems to renew the girl’s effort for a little while. Too bad, who knows how long Soreim will last. The guy is feeling limp in his hand. With that, Katrin seems to get weaker too. Dull.

“OW!” Something hits the large troll and Gyonge looks at it with a growl. First thinking it is a small critter, Gyonge looks at the thing sticking out of his skin in question and pops his head out in the air. He scans the beach only to lock onto the stunning stroll splashing in the water, towards him.

“Oh.” Gyonge drags himself towards the shore, with Katrin and Soreim still on him. Thinking about it, he is sure that Nevari will be impressed by his ability to carry two trolls. This is nothing.

---

“Do not worry Vixani,” Japhos replies to the teal troll. “You keep busy with your sand and I’-” The crack of a rifle echos in his ears and Japhos rubs at his ears of the pain. He watches the girl reading a second round and it is then he realises that her hands are empty.

“Oh no!” The second crack of the rifle mutes the boy’s dismay and as soon as the Nevari lowers her gun, Japhos give chase of the two kittens running frantically towards the water. The other two kittens stick under the umbrella, one jumping at the sand mound and the other attacking the baa lusus that tried to get away from the babies.

“Demoma! Get the other one going towards the water!” Japhos is sure that the teal troll has a hand on their shark gone wild, judging from Gyonge’s half-open eyes, but Japhos doesn’t want to take the risk and see the kitens in the hands of the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back