• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerers can make scrolls if they have the Scribe Scroll Feat. The gold cost for Sorcerers is slightly higher than for Wizards (Pathfinder Core Book, page 552). Note for new would-be scroll-users: Scrolls are one-use-per-spell items. If a scroll has three spells, then each may be cast once only at which point they disappear.

(This reminds me of the following quote: "Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time that once written is gone forever." - Chinese proverb)

I believe that any caster can make Scrolls with the Feat, I just don't know if Nivirea has it as a Sorcerer at level one like Wizards do.

On a completely unrelated topic, I see that Luna has two language slots open; now that we have Nivirea, can I pick up Sylvan?

Yep. Luna just needs someone to teach it to her or she can include it when everyone trains for 9th level.

I believe that any caster can make Scrolls with the Feat, I just don't know if Nivirea has it as a Sorcerer at level one like Wizards do.
Nope, Sorcerers get the Eschew Materials feat for free instead. But there's nothing stopping a Sorcerer from taking it later. ^;3^

I have come across a 6th level spell that just looks amazing that I wanted to run past you to see if it was ok for me to pick up when the time comes.

Elemental Assessor
School
evocation [acid, cold, electricity, fire]; Level cleric/oracle 6, sorcerer/wizard 6

[paste:font size="3"]standard action
Components V, S, M/DF (four needles)
Range: Cose (25 feet +5ft/2 levels)
[paste:font size="3"]elemental ray
Duration 1d4+1 rounds (see text)
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes

[paste:font size="3"]Azata champions developed this spell to deal with fiends with unknown resistances. A ray of spiraling colors springs from your hand and streaks to its target.

You must make a successful ranged touch attack to hit your target with the ray, which deals 2d6 points of acid damage, 2d6 points of cold damage, 2d6 points of electricity damage, and 2d6 points of fire damage.

The type of energy that does the most points of damage to the target then persists, dealing another 4d6 points of that type of damage per round for 1d4 rounds.

Last edited:
Here is another question. Do we still have that magic ore (I think it is prismalcum) that we picked up all that time ago? I am wondering what bonuses it would bring to include it in the crafting of some magic bracers for Luna, once we get to the city and find a person capable of working the metal.

We'd probably have to ask the smith for that, since we don't have one with us now.

- The Elemental Assessor spell is a no-go (details in Shop Talk under Disallowed Spells).
- Since the Wayward Wanderers never lost the Cosmic Ore, they still possess it.

Found another spell to run past you. This would be a awesome spell to work on everyone's armor.

Hardening
School
transmutation; Level artifice 7, sorcerer/wizard 6

CASTING
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S

EFFECT
Range touch
Target one item of a volume no greater than 10 cu. ft./level
Duration permanent
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes (object)

DESCRIPTION
This spell increases the hardness of materials by 1 point per 2 caster levels. The hardening spell does not in any way affect resistance to other forms of transformation.

This spell affects up to 10 cubic feet per level. If cast upon a metal or mineral, the spell affects 1 cubic foot per level.

Hardening gets the green light. I can imagine Bren does not want to see another one of his shields looking like a taco, nor does Powerpaw want to lose another maul.

Folks, I'm sure our fuzzy sniping Cap'n is likely busy with Real Life, but I'd like to give him another day to post. I will post sometime tomorrow. Until then, have fun! =)

<nods> Real Life does always come first. We will be here when you are ready to post.

No worries. Life happens! Hope you're doing well otherwise.

This came up under Random Media for me just now:

full
https://www.rpnation.com/media/grandwandererswagongoldtex.6013/

Has it really only been a couple of days since Bren joined? Wow.

And by the way, I'm still trying to complete this list:

1. Luna
  2. ?
  3. Wolf (despite his absence)
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  • Master Bedroom - Our Glorious Leader, Bren Sarabina, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should have

Are Bonny and Whittle in one of those rooms, Purr Purr ? Or do they prefer to sleep closer to the larder? :P What about Powerpaw? Come to think of it, do we even have beds that could fit him? :D And of course our little fluff of joy, Bria, presumably sleeps in one of the seven bedrooms? (she doesn't cuddle up to Powerpaw every single night, does she?)

Kaerri Kaerri is that a yes on our Glorious Leader's accommodation? It's been a while and no one has objected (who would dare?)

And my dear Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus , I believe the OOC got flooded before you had a chance to make your voice known last time.

Looking forward to updating the map *woof*

And of course our little fluff of joy, Bria, presumably sleeps in one of the seven bedrooms? (she doesn't cuddle up to Powerpaw every single night, does she?)
*twitch, twitch*

And my dear Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus , I believe the OOC got flooded before you had a chance to make your voice known last time.
I guess room 4 for Oti, but to be honest, he's just as comfortable sleeping in his cushion nest in the pool room.

Captain Hesperus

I don't think it's even been a week, in-game, since we started! A lot has been happening in a short time.

Ok, Bren will take the big room, then. And I imagine Bria will be doing her cuddling with Oti. ^;3^

Fair enough.

For some reason when I hear "Bria" and "cuddling" I immediately think "Powerpaw", lol. Must be all those scenes Dannigan wrote in that regard. There's some different words that link her to Otiorin in my mind, but I won't list them here *rawrrrr*

Now if Otiorin were to grow lots of fur all of a sudden... :P

Are Bonny and Whittle in one of those rooms, Purr Purr ? Or do they prefer to sleep closer to the larder? :P What about Powerpaw? Come to think of it, do we even have beds that could fit him? :D And of course our little fluff of joy, Bria, presumably sleeps in one of the seven bedrooms? (she doesn't cuddle up to Powerpaw every single night, does she?)

*twitch, twitch*

This made me laugh out loud! =) Plus, Silly Wolf with the Shrek objection! =)

Bria sleeps in her own room unless she's taking a "cat-nap" in which case Powerpaw (minus his armor) is one of her favorite friends to take a nap besides. The fuzzy goof really is warm and fuzzy and cozy to snuggle up to (which you can get away with when you are a cute, harmless, loving healer). Furthermore, both the Ko and the Felane are affectionate and physically-demonstrative people; hugging, snuggling, and napping together comes naturally. The Wayward Wanderers have seen this during their time together. =)

Concerning bedrooms for Mamapaw and Powerpaw, Powerpaw got creative and put the two beds together (remember, each bedroom has two beds) and found that it worked for him. When Mamapaw arrived, he showed her the same trick and now she's doing it.

Now that the Wayward Wanderer PCs have made their selections, the NPCs have "voiced" to me their preferences. =)
Bria would like Room #3 (because it's right across the hall from Oti's room!)
Powerpaw is purring for Room #5 (because it is right across the hall from his mom)
Mamapaw would be appreciative if her room could be Room #6 (because that makes her son happy)
Bonny & Whittle would like Room #7 at the end of the hall (because it's the easiest to find after a long day of cleaning, maintaining, cooking, tale-telling, gossiping, and all of those other things that fill household hobbits' lives). There are no bedrooms close to the larder; if there were, they might consider it! =)
I guess that makes Wolf's room, Room #2? If you guys decide to give a room to Nivirea, does Luna move Wolf's stuff in with her to free up Room #2?

1. Luna
  2. ?
  3. Wolf (despite his absence)
  4. Otiorin
  5. Powerpaw
  6. Mamapaw
  7. Bonny & Whittle
  • Master Bedroom - Our Glorious Leader, Bren Sarabina, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should have

Purr Purr well Wolf's room was staked since the beginning of the list under #3.... So I guess what happens is Bria moves into Wolf's old room, while Nivirea gets the last and yet unused room #2.

As for Wolf's stuff, he had been carrying all of his possessions in his backpack and Bag of Holding anyway, so it would appear that he'd taken everything with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back