• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaerri-the-character still has an item she picked up there, too. ^;3^ Fun times!

She sure does! And what an item too! =)

Hi. Dann-and-a-migraine here. I just emptied what addled brain I had left into Robotech: Broadsword (hope the post was all right; I didn't have the mental energy to edit it, so I posted a rough draft). I will try to post here later today or tomorrow. Have fun, friends! =)

Okies. Hey Gang? I could use some player-help here, please. Too much Real Life recently.

Somebody start talking Pathfinder 2.0 or Sharseya stuff, please? I am having issues getting my head in the game. Ask or bring up anything. I think the deeper, the better.

Not exactly Sharsea, but...
s59oa4v2jtn21.png

plus

bcbf12413f2149930e1445e9a744a7dce62f969d.jpg

equals
powerpaw-jpg.357802

'Nuff said.

Captain Hesperus

Nope. I'll keep trying to work this out, folks. Sorry for the delay.

How do hero points work, as compared to 1.0's action points? Do we get a new pool when we level still, or does it just carry over? Are they used for the same things?

Hero Points are more limited than Action Points, but easier to come by. Paizo encourages to also offer Hero Points as rewards for some particularly notable actions or writing performed by the player.

Per the Core Rulebook, "Hero Points - Your character usually begins each game session with 1 Hero Point, and can gain additional Hero Points throughout the course of the game for undertaking helpful tasks for the group or performing heroic deeds during her adventures. Your character can use Hero Points to gain certain benefits, such as staving off death, rerolling a d20, and the like. See page 300 for more about Hero Points."

Thanks for your patience with me, friends! The problem is this - I have lost track of the game. What was once firm is now nebulous. There are so many different ways for your RP path to go and I've lost track of where you were headed.

Because of that, I have started fresh and I may have my act together as soon as tomorrow. Time will tell.

In the meantime, any game-related talk in here is good for me and also for this process.

No game talk. No OOC chat at all.

Time, I think, to finally stir things up a little... =)

Thanks again for your patience, friends. =)

Hey Gang! This concludes Chapter Twelve: Loviatar's Icy Laughter! Follow this link to... dare I say it... MOOOOOOAAAAARR! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back