• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Gang!

As always, please read in-game before reading another word here!

"Pod Dance" by Trevor Jones for The Dark Crystal Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

* * *​

Cap'n and Psychie! Please have a look at your "new" Character Sheets! Here is Otiorin's and here is Oreleth's! All of your characters' powers, feats, Skills, Equipment, Weapons, Signature Abilities, etc. are yours once again. Your characters remain 1st level at this time. Congratulations on your characters' restoration and the fulfilling of this part of Otiorin's background prophecy! =)

As mentioned in the in-game post, combat is over and we are now back in what Pathfinder 2.0 refers to as Exploration Mode.

After reading in-game, I have to ask - how y'all feelin' out there? =)

Good going, Psychie! You and Cap are almost all the way back to being yourselves again! Now, we just need to get the rest of the party on the same track, and get our true levels back.

Forgot to add for Dannigan: I like the way you broke up the IC post into sections. Made it a bit easier to focus for me.

Woo! Yay for Otiorin and Oreleth!

Sorry I've fallen so behind... The recruitment process for my RP is taking a lot more time and effort than I anticipated, even though I am negotiating only two new character sheets at the moment. So many questions to answer, and I'm so slow to type it all out, ugh. I'll try to get back soon *woof*

No worries, Wolf! No one has posted since the major event and since we've returned to Exploration mode. =)

Does anyone have anything to post or shall I move the story along? =)

I will, I just haven't yet. I expect to tomorrow.

Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk Thanks for the heart, Simon! =)
You are welcome, thank you for transporting me from my boring desk to a fantastical world! Luckily, I stumbled into the thread at quite an interesting turn of events. Also the mention of Mielikki was a happy coincidence as I have been working on a ranger that follows said deity. Cheers and happy GM'ing!

Gang, Simon paid me a compliment via Conversation a short while ago. Some of you may remember him for having posted briefly in Good Times in Robotech: Broadsword.

I have since told him he is welcome to lurk in either of my games. =)

*huggles the Cap'n and offers a nice cup of something fine*

Hey, Cap'n! Let me know if I can somehow distract you? It's Sharseya and Robotech: Broadsword! We haz cookies, mechs, and Felane too! Something in here's gotta do the trick! 8D

Hmm.

I hope to post sometime tomorrow. Hope you're all in good health! =)

Ha ha ha! More like I haven't had the time and brainpower to write the scene the way it deserves. =)

Next time I'll have Otiorin kiss Powerpaw...

...IIIIIIIIIN DAAAAAAAA FAAAAAAAACE!!

=)

Last edited:
I noticed that no one's badgering me to post, despite my long absence. I just wanted to apologize and reaffirm my intention to get back to the game as soon as I can. I'm really, really behind now, so much that trying to get back to it so far resulted in me sighing at how much there is and resorting to doing something else, lol. Been busy with a friend visiting for a few days and communicating with the recruits I found for my Amaranth.

Oh, and actual work. As in my job lol *whine*

I know they're excuses, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that at least I have excuses *woof*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back