• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! It was removed when I took away the bodies of the dead. Sorry about that! Psychie Psychie

Go to the campfire. It's spaces (10 feet) down from the campfire, or 2 spaces right of Nivirea, or 10 feet up from Warg Rider 1 (however you please to call it).

Is it possible for Oreleth to make a melee attack on Goblin with Spiked Chains as she runs to the pack as two of her three available actions on her round? With my third action being to grab the pack?

Let's see! Oreleth has a movement of 35 feet per round (hooray for Boots of Striding & Springing!)...

If Oreleth puts herself in the square just down of the goblin (2 squares down from Paladin Bria), she'll be Flanking and therefore able to use her Sneak Attack ability on the Goblin with Spiked Chains!

Action #1 - Stride to that square
Action #2 - Strike Goblin with Spiked Chains (with new, awesome Sneak Attack action!)
Action #3 - Grab the pack... Hmm. Yes, she has a free hand (according to your earlier posts, Oreleth has only the normal short sword in her hand).

Yes!

Awesome. I just need to patiently wait my turn to enact my Master Plan!

Can I go now? How about now? Now? Is it time yet? ^33^

Hah! You'll have to ask Sherwood and Bria. Nicely. Hah! =)

I laugh having heard Sherwood put on the same feigned and silly "tirade." =)

*Puts a lollipop into Psychie's mouth* Luna is next, goof! =)

"Oreleth, seek you the Sunfire Blade in the Warg's saddlebags! 'Tis the mate of the Moonlit Edge and a weapon of legend amongst the Elf-kin of Waterwind. Claim thy birthright and put these mongrel scum to the swords that defied a legion!", he called out in Elven over the din of battle.

Am I the only one really impressed with Otiorin here? Here he is, directing a stranger to fulfill one of Otiorin's life goals, heedless of his own desires, except to see it done. Man, I have played with other players who would be mad and jealous and do the opposite, but not Cap'n. Cap'n, you and Oti are true. =)

*puts a lollipop into Cap'n's mouth too.* =)

A quick mechanics check please? If I'm reading it right, Luna's power of Faerie Dust uses up one of her Spell Points to cast, and does not take away from her normal spell slots, is that correct?

Correct, Sherwood! Spell Points not spell slots (as Faerie Dust is a Sorcerer Bloodline power). =)

Gotcha. I'm going to try and Faerie Dust the Goblin with Longbow, then run around the foxes to get next to Otiorin. IC post coming up.

I want to have Luna come to a stop between Otiorin and Nivirea, if possible.

With her movement (and lack of Boots of Striding and Springing), she can wind up in the square left of Nivirea. How's that?

Good deal. Just so I'm closer to Otiorin and his magic aura thingamadoodle and my other buddies.

The square directly to the left of Nivirea should be within Bren's aura, as per my reading (viewing?) of the diagrams in the book.

Since I don't have my Boots, can I make it to that square before the goblins have their next action?

That's what Dann said. ^;3^ I'm just confirming that the square he mentioned should be within the aura.

Hey, Gang! Read in-game first again, if you would.

Whew! We're really moving today! I like it! =)

I don't have much to add to this post except to ask you to remember that Oscar is in Bria's square, moving with her, and yes, the goblins are still quite angry with him!

Color 06
Battle in the Red Cave - Color 06.jpg
(Image credit: Michael Fitzhywel and Roll20.net)

Tactical 06
Battle in the Red Cave - Tactical 06.jpg
(Image credit: Michael Fitzhywel and Roll20.net)

And here's our Initiative Order for Round 2
Bren - Natural 20! (Used Ready action to Channel Energy upon Nivirea again, threatening Warg Rider 1)
Ranged Goblins - 21 (Crossbow goblin hit for 4 Hit Points. Longbow goblin drowsy, -2 to Perception checks)
Otiorin - 20 (fired two arrows for 4 Hit Points damage to Goblin with Crossbow)
Luna - 19 (Struck for 6 Hit Points of damage by Goblin with Long Bow. Cast Faerie Dust on Goblin with Longbow; Goblin saved)
Melee Goblins - 18 (failed save from "Foxes, Foxes, everywhere!" Condition). (Have gone already on Round 2; Initiative -3 due to "Foxes, Foxes, Everywhere!" condition)
Bria - 18 (swung on Warg Rider 2 and Young Warg 2, missing twice. Stepped with Oscar out of goblins' Flank)
Oreleth - 17 (used Stride, attacked "Goblin with Spiked Chains" with short sword and missed again, took pack from dead Warg 1 )
Nivirea - 5 (Cast full-power Magic Missile on Young Warg 1 of "Warg and Rider 1" and slew it)

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr What's Nivirea going to do next? =)

Hey Dann? Did you skip Psychie and Oreleth?

Nevermind. the IC post just came up.

No. Either I goofed or the site borked. Kaerri is helping me fix it now. "Hold, please!" - Sigourney Weaver in GalaxyQuest

Yeah, I saw the hiccup. No worries! Everything is good, except that we keep missing our rolls because your dice hate us for some reason. D':

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back