• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya Gang! Our Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest has begun!

The Sharseyan Express has come to a stop (the railroading is done). The game is once again all yours to direct and play in! =)

For pure Shop Talk-style chatting about the Playtest, its guidelines, and mechanics, please continue to use the ongoing Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest thread. Anything else goes here. =)

Chapter Twelve will be up shortly. Any thoughts and feelings about how Chapter Eleven closed out? =)

Last edited:
What is Luna's spell list looking like? I didn't post any memorized spells until I know the status of that.

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr I take comfort in knowing this GM doesn't deliberately put us into no-win scenarios. There's a way out (or three) somewhere.

The hard part is finding it...

What is Luna's spell list looking like? I didn't post any memorized spells until I know the status of that.

That's a very good question, bud. Is that what Luna is doing right now? Checking her mental spell list? She seems to be having some trouble with her garment...

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Wow! What a damn good post! Especially Nivirea's thought about not being in Hell because the others were with her is so very telling! Such writing!

Solid gold, man! =)

*blushes*

Thanks! I have to admit, I felt pretty damn proud myself re-reading it later, but it sure feels good to receive recognition from others! Heh *woof*

Couldn't have done it if you hadn't set up the scene so well, though. I successfully visualized the environment, almost to the point of being there! It was very vivid. I managed to achieve great sync with my character as result of that. I even felt a pang of regret for her, for putting her through it so realistically lol :P

Don't you just love that feeling when you finish writing, step back, behold it, and see just how in tune it is with the people and places it involves? ^^

I just want to ask... Between Sherwood's IC post and your OOC correction, I'm not sure how many of Luna's actions actually happened in the end... Did she get that Light spell off, as Captain seems to be relying on it, or not? And did she or did she not call out, because that also seems tied to her being able to cast the spell in the first place.

First off, Cap'n, that was one heck of a post! I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, and that not knowing pulled me onward! The conclusion of the post was extremely good! 8D

Wolf, I will happily answer those questions in character, but I want to give Kaerri Kaerri (that's right! We're talking about you!) a chance to post before I do. =)

Heya Gang!

In case anyone has missed this, there is a spoiler-post for each of your characters and a spoiler-post for everyone to read below those! Feel free to read any and all of it. =)

As for the new post set-up, it's just something I'm trying out. I cannot edit out the blue out of the spoiler box to save my life, hence the "Click here" comment. But, what the heck. I think it's a small price to pay to have the Mood Music over there. In the future, I'll probably swap the Mood Music with the Ambiance.

Hope you're enjoying the story! =)

Oh, one more thing I forgot to add. Despite the snowstorm, your characters are close enough to know each other by shape, movement/body language, the sounds they make, etc.

However, that's about all they can tell, unless they are actively examining something or someone.

To put it another way, until the storm passes or you find or create shelter, your entire party, with few exceptions, are white-clad ghosts staggering around the snow. Unless you choose to take a closer look at each other. =)

Snow storms can be such a pain. =)

I have a theory that we are in different bodies. I will have a post up soon.

Sorry I forgot to make my rolls here. I'll remember for next time

As a reminder to everyone, please keep your die rolls here in OOC. This is where I look when I need that type of information. =)

Don't suppose I can reroll here and pretend that the other roll was a silly mistake and that it never happened?

Thanks, Sherwood. =)

Folks, act like we're all around a table together. Feel free to voice your out-of-character thoughts here. Discuss this!

Your idea might spring someone else's imagination. Plus, the best teams I've ever seen, communicate at least as much out of character as in. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back