• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, which is why I never wore them outside.

That or the fear of embarrassment. Hmm... Yup, definitely embarrassment *woof*

For once I envy Otiorin. He's got no shame haha XD

Well unbroken ankles are definitely the best ankles, no argument there whatsoever...

Though if I've survived 5.7' (albeit with a 1.7' platform) at home, I'm sure Kaerri could too! Challenge accepted? >:]

For Pete's sake, don't do it for me, Kaerri-darlin'. You know darned well my practical preferences and my continued desire for your good health. Heh! =)

My balance (and/or the aforementioned ankles) isn't good enough for that, I'm afraid. The platforms I don't mind, it's the way the heels tend to narrow to a point at the ground. I may try on a pair at the store, but I never purchase any.

Hah! 8D

One of those showed up at our door last year. The little fellow in it imitated Pikachu beautifully! 8D

Yeah. I'm moving out of my apartment by the end of this week (where I've lived for four years), and moving in with my brother and his girlfriend into a completely new place. We decided to pool our resources to get a better flat than any of us could manage solo.

So I realized I'm probably going to need pajamas. Ergo, Charmander kigurumi *woof*

But only because I couldn't find any wolf designs that I liked.

All hail Charmander Rawrrr! Able to catch food and cook it, too! Would you prefer your deer medium-well or well-done? Hee hee! =)

I wish the three of you prosperity and happiness at your new flat, Wolf! =)

Just a thing here. Nivirea pointed toward Bria and drew attention to Bria holding something. In my head, there is snow everywhere and Bria's gauntlet is covering whatever it is she is holding. Until someone checks it out (takes a closer look, pokes it wif a stick!), all you've got is a half-frozen friend holding something in her hand.

Sorry, it's not much of a post, I know, but at least physical action is being taken? If y'all want to forestall Bren by taking a closer look at whatever Bria's holding, feel free.

Enjoy the latest post, friends! It's a doozy! =)

What is everyone else's take on that? =)

I think we managed to both be right, Sherwood! Different, but not different.

Different, but not different is a good way of putting it, Kaerri-darlin'.

Your characters now look as if they were the same people they had always been, except that their race and class have been switched with someone else in their party!

What if Otiorin had been born in the Forest Eternal and not in Waterwind? What if Brendoran had followed the path of the Peaceful Healer instead of the Paladin of Mielikki? This is what your characters now look like. Their gear, you now notice, is fitted to that person as if it belonged to them always. Bria's chainmail and battle axe are not Bren-sized at all, but Bria'sized.

The excellent artwork I chose are, of course, approximations. Luna does not have fox ears, but is now every bit as lovely as Nivirea when Nivirea was a sorceress. Bria's hair is brown, as I wrote in the post, not white. Oreleth has no scar on her face nor is her hair black.

Sherwood, this is why I did not include Sparkle at this stage in the story. Things are meant to be fun and mysterious and for Sparkle to suddenly be Nivirea's familiar was just a step too far for my comfort (and hers and possibly yours). And so, Sparkle is not with you at this time. However, she is also not freezing her old bones off either, if you would like a positive element.

There is more yet for each of you to discover too. But, for the moment, enjoy that "roleplaying challenge" I mentioned back in October - this is just a part of it! =)

Honor and fun,
"Dungeon Master Dann" =)

Oh boy...

For the record, my silence is on account of having just moved to a new apartment, where I am still settling in... I hadn't even hooked up my computer to teh internets until tonight, because I needed to install a wireless adapter first (the router is a bit hard to reach now). So there's that *woof*

Not that I'm not surprised and confused enough to not know what to write! What a mess. A challenge, alright. But not the type I would have relished! *woof*

I suppose we'd best start getting to the bottom of this. Our moment of respite isn't likely to last much longer...

Oh, but Wolf! Gerran the Vile and Loviatar's mysterious gray-elven priestess are probably hoping that none of the Wayward Wanderers leave the icy forest alive!

You don't want to disappoint them, do you? =)

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Kaerri Kaerri

To paraphrase a good joke Wolf used well over a year ago, the number of days that have gone by without an in-game post from a Player-Character is "TOO DAMN HIGH!!" =)

There is only so long story will stay in my head before I start to lose the story. I will post again within the next 48 hours or so.

Be well, friends! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back