• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf, I'm still rolling my red dice for Nivirea (whether you guys and gals are aware of my rolls or not. =) ). If ever you want a color switch (say, the dice aren't treating you well), you're always welcome to go for another color - I've got plenty of dice to choose from. =)

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Psychie Psychie Just pinging you for a post, please, before I move the story along. Wolf, you've mentioned moving and settling in has you busy (plus you're working off of a hotspot), so if you are unable, I understand. Hope you like your new place! =)

I had to travel to another city on business and now it looks like I'm going to utilize the chance to stay and rest for a few days before heading back. I threw in a (hopefully alright) post, but I won't be very active this week either :/ *woof*

No worries! Thanks for the heads-up, Wolf, and rest well before your return. =)

Hope Powerpaw doesn't mind Nivirea using him like a pillow! I guess after trying it out once back in the adventurer's wagon she can't help but come back for more XD

So... who's going to be the brave one to open the container from Rhumia? =)

I'm so glad you asked, good Sherwood Sherwood ! The expenditure of Luna's Hero Point (which she has one of) will allow her to reroll once.

In Sharseya, you selected my white d20. I roll and get a... 14 on the die! Would you like to keep that roll or use the Hero Point and roll again? If you do, you must keep the second result!

With my bonus to the roll from my Arcana skill, I will go ahead and keep it. Thank you.

You're quite welcome! =)

On another note, Hero Points can also be spent to save your character from Death under certain circumstances. There is a cap of 3 Hero Points maximum per character and they are generally given more often than Action Points (I haven't given out any yet as we haven't seen much action. I expect that to change when your characters reach the Dungeons of Castle Anguish). =)

Can more than one person contribute to the roll by collaboration on the stones? Provide Luna a bonus to the dice by putting our heads together?

Yes, by using Aid (a Basic Action) with a typical Difficulty Class (number to match or beat) of 20. In this case, Luna is attempting to use the skill that best suits this situation, Arcana. Oreleth may make the attempt, but she'll be very lucky to succeed, and if she blows the roll by 10 or more, it is quite possible Oreleth might make things a little more difficult for Luna instead of better. On something like this, I think it's all in how lucky you feel.

Do you want Oreleth to make this attempt?

Hmmm. I guess not. :( If I wasn't cursed and was still my Arcane Archer, I would be able to help! Frickin Loviatar!

Bren probably shouldn't try either, for much the same reason.

I will try to post sometime tomorrow (and perhaps on Robotech: Broadsword too), but that will depend on how my day goes. Stay healthy, Gang! =)

Hi Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr ^33^ Just a friendly ping to make sure you're getting alerts, because we have a momentous decision before us and Bren wants Nivirea's opinion. (Also the DM requested that I ping you. ^;3^ )

Okies. It's been close to a week (the last time Wolf logged on was the 21st so I hope he's all right). I don't think good Wolf would want us to wait up for him, so Kaerri Kaerri with Bren being the party leader, what decision do the Wayward Wanderers proceed with?

Heya friends! Kaerri and I are in Hurricane Dorian's path at the moment and we are as prepared as we can be. In the days ahead we may go dark for a while, but we'll be back on as soon as we can. Whatever happens, we'll be together which is just where we want to be. Stay healthy and happy, everyone!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Without hearing from Wolf and/or Nivirea, I think Bren would choose Bria. Spellcasters gain a lot of power as they level, which is why, objectively speaking, he suggested a spellcaster. He originally leaned toward Luna or Nivirea, because while having a restored Bria would be awesome, I see healing powers as largely reactive, meaning we'd have to get hit first to take advantage of her increased power, and I'm not really looking forward to that. ^;3^ Plus, if we manage to take out whatever we're fighting quickly enough, we won't get hit as much, and presumably won't need as much healing. On the other hand, and of greater weight with Bren, Otiorin and Oreleth make good points, both about Bria's abilities and the fact that we have a full-power Powerpaw with us now. Until Bren gets restored, Powerpaw can probably handle the tanking, but we'll need a healer of his level to counter that, because smaller heals won't do as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back