• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Be safe on the way home and afterward! What did you think of Pathfinder 2.0 besides "pretty smooth"? What other games did you play?

It was only a short demo. I did learn that in the 2.0 rules, if you hit your target by +10 over their AC, it counts as a critical strike, which is a pretty cool thing. I am liking the three actions thing, letting everyone move and act more often.

The other games that I was in was a run of DnD 5th in the White Plume Mountain module and a game of Exalted that I was in as a player. I did run two sessions of Exalted, and four of Robotech. All of them were a blast, and most were pretty full up on players.

Yeah! The same and the opposite holds true for skills, too. If you miss your roll by 10 or more, it's a Fumble.

Did you GM all of the Robotech games? How popular was Robotech there (almost typed "Roobtech"!)?

There were several games of Robotech RPG Tactics, but I was not in any of those. Most of my Robotech games were full with six players in three, and four in my last one. I was running two different scenarios, each one twice on different days. I had two players that wanted to be in both of the games, and there was another player that I had gamed with in a past Con, too.

I'm a bit disoriented, sorry. Is the tunnel beyond the (now gone) treasure chests the only apparent way to progress? The one from which we're hearing the sounds of more Ankhegs?

I believe so, but we don't want to move on just yet anyway, not before SkySting comes back, right?

I... I got the impression that that was that, lol. Wow, I must be more disoriented than I thought.

Sorry, moving to new apartment this week. Kind of a last minute thing and I still haven't found out where I'm going, despite the fact that on Sunday I am to return the keys and cleaned out place to current landlord. Lol...

Awfully stressful :c

Bria offers hugs, backrubs, and good food while Powerpaw offers you a hammer to play Hammer Smacks with? =)

Seriously, I hope you like the new place! Once you're all settled in, this will all be in the past. =)

Luna will also wish to stay put, since a really big dragon told them to wait there for her. One does not cross such a dragon.

Just to let everyone know, tomorrow I am going to have a minor surgical procedure done to take my tonsils out. I'll be out and back home to recover by mid day, but I'll be hurting for a bit and may not be feeling up to posting for a little bit.

Tonsil removal? Isn't that kind of surgery followed up by a traditional treat of ice cream? 8D

Hope all goes well, bud! =)

Yep! I have plans to soothe my sore throat with all that my wife will let me eat!

Happy ice cream nomming I mean, good luck with the surgery!

In other news, the dice roller is back in Hosted Projects, if we want to use it. As in the rest of the site, to use it, edit an existing post. I think it'll be better if we keep them all here in OOC, but of course that's up to Dann.

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Sherwood Sherwood
I leave that up to all of you! Do you want to use the Dice Roller or continue with this?

Sharseya dice preferences
Kaerri - Mielikki Green (yes, Kaerri got new dice just for Bren the Paladin of Mielikki!)
Cap'n - Blue
Psychie - White
Sherwood - White
Wolf - Red

As long as Dann doesn't mind, would you please continue to roll for me?

Not at all! As long as I can verify the rolls with my own eyes for fairness, the Dungeon Master in me is satisfied (plus, I have always liked the sound of rolling dice). =)

Well, I'm out of surgery for my tonsils, and I'm back home and feeling sore. I will be on the computer as I rest and recover on and off for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back