• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaerri Kaerri Due to the way the rules work, Bren is welcome to take an axe-swing on the creature if he so chooses. (I had him move to the creature, raise his shield, and that leaves him with one action left. Taunting the creature has no effect since it cannot understand Bren, but it would be a great move in an MMORPG!). =)

(After a brief phone call, Kaerri elects for Bren to swing.)

Bren laid out the plan, but he did leave it up to the others to get things started. ^33^

Initiative order (Round 1)

Ankheg #2 - 17 (in Greased fire taking d4 damage per round on Nivirea's initiative turn).
Otorin the Rogue - 15 Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus
Nivirea the Sorceress - 14
Oreleth the Archer - 12
Luna the Wizard - 11
Brendoran the Paladin - 6 (in melee with Ankheg #2)
Bria of Healer - 6 (you two may sort out who goes first - Bria offers to defer)

Note for funsies: See this information above, friends? That has been sitting in my Reply box since Tuesday. I thought I had hit the Enter key and was waiting on good ol' Cap'n. Then I log on and see it was never sent in the first place. Oh well! =) C'est la vie ("Such is life!"). Or as they say here in America, "DEEEEERRRRRRP!" =)

I'm waiting just a little longer for Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus . If there is no response, I'll have him delay his action and it will be Wolf's turn. =)

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving on Tuesday for Indianapolis for GenCon, and won't be back home until the following Tuesday. I am bringing my laptop with me, but I will not have the same free time to be able to post once the convention starts up on Thursday.

Woop-woop! Make some good memories, Bubba! =)

Ankheg #2 - 17 (in Greased fire taking d4 damage per round on Nivirea's initiative turn).
Otorin the Rogue - 15 (struck Ankheg for 18 hit points of damage)
Nivirea the Sorceress - 14 Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr
Oreleth the Archer - 12
Luna the Wizard - 11

Nivirea the Sorceress - 14
Oreleth the Archer - 12 Psychie Psychie
Luna the Wizard - 11

Added pictures to Otiorin's character sheet of the Sunfire Blade, Moonlit Edge, and Luckstone of the Half-Elf. =)

Nivirea the Sorceress - 14 (moved to safety and checked her surroundings)
Oreleth the Archer - 12 (fired one arrow and missed)
Luna the Wizard - 11 Sherwood Sherwood

You guys and gals keep it up with these critical hits and this dungeon you'll be entering won't last too long. *chuckles* =)

20190731_095023.jpg
(Image credit: Dat Dannigan Guy)

Last edited:
Sherwood Sherwood Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Heya Gang! The day has finally come! Time to geek out now - tomorrow is the launch for Pathfinder 2.0! The Corebook is available online for $15.00 USD or the hardcover will be $60.00 USD. I am getting both (because I really want both and I am buying from my local roleplaying store and they're providing me a discount on the Core Book and Bestiary, enough to cover the PDFs - tomorrow! Wooo!).

If any of you would like a good review of Pathffinder 2, polygon.com has one here. =)

Edit: Amazon has the Core Book for $42.00 instead of $60 USD. =)

Last edited:
I played a short demo of the combat system here, and it seems to be pretty smooth.

Oreleth once more grabs her bow. "My friends, I hear sounds coming from the cave ahead. I would hazard a guess that it is at least four more of the giant insects down the hall. It sounds like they are attacking something out there."

Good ol' Oreleth! Lookin' out for the party! Powerpaw sez, "Aww, I knew all alongs she wuz a good elfie-face!" =)

Almost done with my vacation to GenCon, and I'll be flying home late on Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back