• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Thirteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are free to add another Signature Ability to your character (which you will receive in-game shortly during play)! Yes, this includes Sherwood and Wolf Rawrrr too.
Not another shrubbery signature ability! T_T

So I posted. Sorry it's so short. But given how much has happened since my last post, I decided that a retrospective-style post would be too clunky and pointless. So here's pretending like I've been here all the while, lol *woof*

And Kaerri, I believe the suggested answer is "a seed", not flower or plant. It's what I had come up with, too, before even reading what the others wrote.

Hey, you posted - that's what counts. I can't do much with silence, but I can do something even with a short post (or most short posts, anyway). =)

This is why I waited -- I think you're right, it does seem to focus on the seed stage of a plant.

Will post later tonight.

Heya Gang! Catch up in-game then read...

I am sure I do not have to say this, but still, from Dungeon Master to players, unless you want to play a brand-new party, please do not piss this monster off! =) =) =)

Well, at least we answered correctly! The next step is to quickly figure out what three questions to ask. At the moment, Luna would be most interested in being freed of the curse that has her body swapped with Nivirea. After that, how to stop the Bridge that has been formed and break the grip of the evil Loviatar on the land.

We already have a plan for Loviatar's bridge, we just have to get back to Highwind to start it!

I'm not sure she'd know, anyway. She seems to have been guarding that chasm for a while now. Dragons live a long time and accumulate a lot of knowledge, but they have to be interested in what they accumulate or they won't bother. What they're interested in varies by dragon, of course. ^;3^

I'd be interested in knowing just where we are in relation to where we came from. It's starting to seem like we aren't actually in a snowglobe (although I'm not ruling it completely out yet), but that doesn't really narrow it down much. We might well not even be on our home plane, even.

I posted IC for my first suggestion: ask about our location. Any other ideas on what to ask that the dragon would know about?

Gang, I have to get this story moving lest it stall. But make no mistake - SkySting the Undying is that impatient a personality regardless. =)

Instead of asking where we are, we should be asking how to get out of here. I'm fully in favor of asking for ways to break the curse, though I kinda anticipate a bull**** answer such as "love" or "defeat Loviatar" (DOH -_-)

For the third one, I really don't know. The only question Nivirea would care to ask has already been suggested *woof*

edit: if you guys insist on asking about our location, then obviously the third question should be about how to escape

I'm hoping once we know where, that will tell us how ^;3^ But we can still ask how to get back to Highwind with our third question if it doesn't seem too obvious (if, for example, we're just like 10 miles north of Highwind or something).

Oops... Dragons aren't known for long tempers for a reason, I guess! At least this one has a sense of humor?

Yep! And now good ol' Oreleth knows why it's "-Sting" and not "-Fang." =) At least I didn't asking for a saving throw, right?

I am just glad you're not playing a goblin character, or your character might have gotten french-fried (goblins have a well-earned reputation for foolishness). =)

Sherwood, Psychie, you are two of a kind. You know that? =)

Ha ha ha! And our Wolf chimes in! I love it! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Cap'n, I don't want you to miss out on this! The Good Times continue! =)

Which reminds me... (adds a quick post in-game). =)

I wonder what it would be like if Bren and Kaerri were together? What a couple they would make! Hmm!
*mind boggles*

Bren won't have it, but what skill would cover knowledge of the planes? Lore something, I'm assuming? Anyone have that (besides Oscar)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back