• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Sixteen

Mr. Storyteller sir? Can you please roll some hit points for Luna?

And can you refresh my memory as to how many skill points Luna gets for level 13? Thank you kindly!

Well, once we do train up for 13th, can I get a hit point roll, too? And how many skill points for Oreleth this level?

Ben & Misha's Magic Shoppe update - the entry for the armor called "Stalking" now has the following description:
1 suit of Stalking (Studded leather armor +2, best for Rangers, see description, owner chooses Favored Terrain type/armor appearance) - 8,575 g.p.

Sherwood Sherwood (4 from Wizard) + (6 from Int) = 10.
Psychie Psychie (4 from Arcane Archer) + (2 from Int) = 6.
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus (depends on which Class Oti wants to gain?) + (1 from Int)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus If Kaerri buys something you want for Otiorin before you've had a chance to chime in, please tell me and it's yours. She's got plenty of magic toys and I don't want you missing out just because I was able to post first.

Sharing Kaerri's shopping and wish list ^;3^

Shopping:
1 Potion of Light (blue) - 50 g.p.
Brooch of Blending (unless Otiorin wants it) - 2000 g.p.
-- I feel like, in a party with two half-elves, one of us ought to get this. If Captain wants it, Kaerri will instead get one of the Effortless Laces.

Wish:
Effortless Lace - 2,500 g.p.
Stake of the Righteous - 3,520 g.p.
Shadow Jumper's Tunic - 16,200 g.p.
Belt of the Weasel - 10,000 g.p.

I really am hoping for some way to get enough coin to afford that Staff of Power. Perhaps I can make a few more scrolls for them to sell in this time of war?

Ben & Misha's Magic Shoppe update - the entry for the armor called "Stalking" now has the following description:
1 suit of Stalking (Studded leather armor +2, best for Rangers, see description, owner chooses Favored Terrain type/armor appearance) - 8,575 g.p.

Sherwood Sherwood (4 from Wizard) + (6 from Int) = 10.
Psychie Psychie (4 from Arcane Archer) + (2 from Int) = 6.
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus (depends on which Class Oti wants to gain?) + (1 from Int)
Thanks for the update on the Skill Points. I just need some more of those tasty hit points to help keep me alive and I'll be set! That, and the spiffy Staff I'm eyeing, of course! ;D

It's both, for sure. Given the difference between buying price and selling price (not to mention the cost of making the scrolls in the first place) I'm going to guess we don't have the time it would take for Luna to scribe that many scrolls.

But! Maybe that can be Luna's new goal: to save up enough for it, hoping it's still here by then? Expensive for us is likely expensive for most adventurers that get in here, so I'd say there's reasonable odds of it. And it's always good to have goals. ^D^

True. Perhaps I can put a down payment on it, and have that staff put in layaway for Luna to make payments on! lol

Even without it, though, Luna is one hell of a badass wizard. She'd just be even more of a badass with it!

I wish you the best of luck. That staff is sweet. It is just very expensive.

Psychie is bullseye-perfect on this. Kaerri too. The Staff of Power is almost 1/4 of a million gold pieces. Crafting and selling a few scrolls is not going to cut it - adventuring successfully and saving up (before someone else buys it)? That's another story. =)

* * *​

Thanks for the update on the Skill Points. I just need some more of those tasty hit points to help keep me alive and I'll be set! That, and the spiffy Staff I'm eyeing, of course! ;D

Oh, I forgot! We need to train for our level 13 first!

'Nuff said. =)

* * *​

What do you think this is, the Pathfinder version of Wal-Mart? Rofl!

Another bullseye for Psychie!

Speaking of leveling up, I do believe that once we have gotten up to 13 officially, I'll be able to cast 3rd level spells and have fun with a lightning bolt or fireball arrow shot at the bad guys.

Cool! I wonder what spells to get for my new level? Soooo many good spells out there!

Speaking of leveling up, I do believe that once we have gotten up to 13 officially, I'll be able to cast 3rd level spells and have fun with a lightning bolt or fireball arrow shot at the bad guys.

*Looks this up for you.* Yep! She is effectively a 5th level Wizard and able to cast 3rd level spells! =)

For those of you who are interested in your NPC buddies, Bria's return to 13th level is one step away from her highest level (14th). She was dropped from 14th down to 4th to join up with you guys back when we first started 6+ years ago. Like Bren being able to use the Cratian Edge and his other hard-earned items of yore, Bria will be able to return to a handful of items she once enjoyed back when she was being played with our last high-level team (The Wandering Monsters where Bria was the only human!).

Powerpaw and Mamapaw are both as high-level as they've ever been (11th level in Class with 2 levels in Monster/Felane). =)

I look forward to seeing Powerpaw with that Maul in combat.

You and me both.

It's been a looong time since that maul has seen the light of day in my games. The Light in the Dark busted their tails to win it and again to find its true name. The Last Resort did the impossible to get the Girdle of Frost Giant Strength to properly use it. Then I made a Character who just happens to love Hammer Smacks so much that he invented it ("Mooooaaaarr!").

Never thought I'd see the day when the four of those elements were brought together. It feels good (but not for the bad guys!). Man, I can't wait until you guys are "in the field" again! =)

Hi gang, sorry I’ve been a little absent, but I’m all caught up and doing Half-Elfy things again!

Captain Hesperus

Oh, who cares about that? The important thing is - you're here now! Hooray! 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back