• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Sixteen

Bud, there's an idea I could use for your Rifts campaign! Snowfall's tattoo-hydra, Juu! Give him 10 names, 1 for each head!

Just kidding! Playing a schizophrenic hydra is all the fun I need there. Juu is about as much fun as Gradicus's Smoochie. What fun she was! Ha ha!

Oreleth looks at the scroll intently, feeling the intensity of the emotion deep in her bones. Then, she asks the mage, "Luna, didn't you just pick up a new magic item in the shop, a Helm of Comprehend Languages and Read Magic? Perhaps if you were to hold the scroll while wearing that, it would help you decipher this script to know if it is a spell or just magic writing."
I'm telling you, she's GOOOOD! 8D

I dunno if I missed it, but did Otiorin ever get an answer about the weapon sheaths/hangers for his new gear?

Captain Hesperus

I may have missed that too! I will look into it later today and get you an answer, Cap'n! =)

Kaerri

Wave's chuckling subsides. Inside Kaerri's mind, the familiar sensation of the endlessly-rolling salty sea and the deep male voice Wave has always possessed carrying across it. "My wielder... you have been presented with a tongue unknown to you. But what is this precious magic you yourself attached to me? Have I not been improved since our meeting in those deathly caves so long ago?"
Kaerri loves being a half-elf, but has been in the occasional situation where being able to look human was a definite advantage (in one case, a necessity).

So, potion of light (blue) and the brooch for Kaerri, then ^33^

Is Wave referring to the magic lace? Because I didn't actually get it (Kaerri couldn't afford it and the brooch right now).

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Yep! I completely forgot about Oti's rig; it was overshadowed by our talk about the Wild Elves' portable shrine. Sorry about that!

A non-enchanted custom rig like the one you describe would be a Masterwork item ("Masterwork Leather rig") and starts at 420 gold. The choice of leather color is up to you and it is immediately available.

Is Oti willing to pay that?

Furthermore, adding an enchantment costs more gold and more time andI don't know how long you guys intend on spending in Highwind before you leave.

Kaerri Kaerri Maybe check that 20+ year-old Journal you call a character sheet? I would be stunned to learn that you did not write this down. =)

I do, I just need to do my research first so I'm not skipping over the first part of my response in favor of the second.

Psychie Psychie As Party Leader, I get to ask you - it seems that the Wayward Wanderers want to visit Stewart & Co.. But you're the leader; what is your decision?

Ah... Wouldn't hurt! A Party Leader who takes charge in-game? What's not to like? =)

She looks over at the scroll, then goes on to say, "Anyone know this city well enough to be able to find this address? I have never been here before, and I have no clue."

If the courier's still outside, she might know too, or Ben or Misha. Bria maybe?

Dannigan Dannigan
Does Kaerri know, or can she roll a Lore (Geography)?

If the courier's still outside, she might know too, or Ben or Misha. Bria maybe?

Dannigan Dannigan
Does Kaerri know, or can she roll a Lore (Geography)?
The Mielikki-green d20 rolled a 6 for Kaerri and Bria rolled a 7 on her gold d20. Both Kaerri and Bria know where it is; Kaerri has never been there.
Given that Arneson Alley is a fairly popular street in one of Highwind's few posh mostly-human neighborhoods (Kaerri remembers it intersects with Gygax Boulevard =) ), it's not too hard to get to.

So... Psychie Psychie Who is driving the Wayward Wagon now pulled by its Highwindian Figurines of Wondrous Power?

Do you take the streets or do you attempt to take to the air? =)

True story.... Gary's wife thought he was having an affair and followed him to a friends house where he was ensconced in the basement with several people with lots of books, papers, and dice. He wasn't having a fling, he was busy inventing DnD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back