• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Sixteen

Well, again. Let me think on it. I used up most of my brain with mathematics tonight although I've had a complete blast all day between you guys and gals and Jaydude! I'm not going to make any decisions until I've slept on it and had some time to think. =) The game isn't going anywhere and I wouldn't mind hearing from our other members (Jaydude included if he so desires).

Sounds reasonable. There will be no tweaking Oreleth until we can train up, so we have some time to think on this.

On that note, I'm heading to bed. I have to be up to get my little one ready for school in the morning.

Sleep well, you two! Thanks for the fun! =)

Catching up and making a joke:
Oopsie. Oreleth just got a huge bullseye on her chest.

Well, it's not so much breaking the game as kind of forcing me to up the Challenge Rating and the like.
Sounds like it's everyone but Oreleth with a bull's-eye on them! ^;3^

But seriously, Psychie Psychie , you are the bomb for being willing to nerf your character for the sake of everyone's fun. That's so awesome of you!

I kind of glossed over the numbers so I don't fully understand how OP Oreleth is with all of that currently in play, but I don't usually compare my character to fighter-types anyway. She's a rogue, and a skill-focused one at that, so I don't expect her to have the same DPS output as fighter-types (who, after all, tend to be DPS-focused). However, if Dann thinks it's unbalancing the game, that's good enough for me. And if he thinks it isn't unbalancing, that too is good. Bearing in mind that if Oreleth can do it, we might run across an enemy someday that might also have the same high numbers. :P

Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood I think taking out the Gravity Bow Spell for bows (but keeping it for crossbow-style weapons) solves it. Feat-wise, I can still work with Deadly Aim. =)

Update: Gravity Bow change made to crossbows only in Shop Talk. Thanks again, Psychie. You clearly put the fun first! =)

Just a quick heads up for everyone. I am going to be leaving town for the weekend to go camping for my birthday, so I'll be off line from Friday afternoon to sometime on Sunday. Just so long as a bear doesn't eat me, I should be back and posting by Monday.

Have a great time, bud, and again, Happy Birthday to ya! =)

Happy Birthday Cat GIF

Happy birthday! Have a fun and safe time!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus jaydude jaydude Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood
Hey Gang! I have updated Shop Talk with the following House Rule (which I should have added months ago. As Groo the Wanderer would say, "Opps!"). =)

House Rule: Weapon Finesse works as it does Pathfinder 2nd Edition - as a Weapon trait called Finesse.
It no longer costs a PC a Feat to select Weapon Finesse. Per Pathfinder Core Book 2.0, page 282:
"Finesse: You can use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls using this melee weapon. You still use your Strength modifier when calculating damage."

This House Rule applies to the following weapons (subject to change):
Dagger, light mace, sickle, main-gauche, rapier, shortsword, starknife, dogslicer, elven curve blade, filcher's fork, kukri, nunchaku, sai, spiked chain, and sawtooth saber.

FB_IMG_1630464967762.png

Me: Sounds like what was going on at Stewart and Beatrice's house when we arrived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back