• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Seventeen

Status
Not open for further replies.
When everyone starts heading for the door, the shadowdancer slides down from the roof and follows, but then smacks her forehead. "Hang on, I forgot!" She dashes to a certain corner of the pool room, snatches up a certain bagful of squirmy things, and takes it outside, dumping the contents more or less gently under a bush. She shakes the empty bag several times and peers inside to make sure all the worms and as much dirt (or whatever) as possible are all out, then returns inside the wagon.
Someone remembered to dump the worms! Hooraaay!

Celebration Pokemon GIF

Remind me again what the rules are for using Detect Evil here, please?

Same as those written in the Core Book:

Detect Evil (Sp): At will, a paladin can use detect evil, as the spell. A paladin can, as a move action, concentrate on a single item or individual within 60 feet and determine if it is evil, learning the strength of its aura as if having studied it for 3 rounds. While focusing on one individual or object, the paladin does not detect evil in any other object or individual within range.

Keep in mind, the longer Alisa studies target of her detect evil, the more knowledge gains, and the opposite is also true. =)

Same as those written in the Core Book:

Detect Evil (Sp): At will, a paladin can use detect evil, as the spell. A paladin can, as a move action, concentrate on a single item or individual within 60 feet and determine if it is evil, learning the strength of its aura as if having studied it for 3 rounds. While focusing on one individual or object, the paladin does not detect evil in any other object or individual within range.

Keep in mind, the longer Alisa studies target of her detect evil, the more knowledge gains, and the opposite is also true. =)
Okay. I'll try and use it then.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus jaydude jaydude Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Heya Gang! After a post or two from whomever would like to continue RPing this scene, would anyone mind if I "pushed the Fast Forward button" here? I could write a post where it's the next morning, the Wayward Wanderers are out of bed and fed, memorized and ready to go? Preferably at where Nitwit and his Kobold tribemates are willing to take you all?

How does that sound, oh fellow wonderful-silly people? =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus jaydude jaydude Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Heya Gang! After a post or two from whomever would like to continue RPing this scene, would anyone mind if I "pushed the Fast Forward button" here? I could write a post where it's the next morning, the Wayward Wanderers are out of bed and fed, memorized and ready to go? Preferably at where Nitwit and his Kobold tribemates are willing to take you all?

Would this also be after Luna destroys the remaining swords? I ask for spell slot reasons. ^;3^

Kaerri Kaerri
Ah! Yes. I meant to add that (but my ADHD is up and at 'em tonight!). Thanks for bringing that up, you! =)

Cool deal. Also, I'm fine with timeskipping.

What is going on here?! I sense trouble!

When the two people I have been RPing with the longest say the same thing within seconds of each other... somebody's probably up to no good! =)
What can I say? We're plotting against you! Mwuhahaha!

Yeah, I'm happy to skip ahead.

Heya Gang! I hope to post within the next 24 hours in both Sharseya and Robotech: Broadsword. Stay safe and keep learning! =)

Well, I will try again. I got confused in here somewhere in waiting for a reply from Jaydude (with the Detect Evil check for Alisa) and fast-forwarding to the next day. My bad!

In the meantime, a number of spells have been added to Shop Talk in both the New Spells and Disallowed Spells categories (based from our Conversation). =)

Well, I will try again. I got confused in here somewhere in waiting for a reply from Jaydude (with the Detect Evil check for Alisa) and fast-forwarding to the next day. My bad!

In the meantime, a number of spells have been added to Shop Talk in both the New Spells and Disallowed Spells categories (based from our Conversation). =)
Wait, so do you need a reply from me here?

jaydude jaydude

Need? No.

Are you welcome to RP Alisa's reaction to her findings? Absolutely! =)

And if you don't, that's absolutely all right. This is a game, not a job, after all. =)

Speaking of work, sorry for my delay in posting. My work threw a curveball at me and I am still trying to adjust and these adjustments are causing headaches (like right now).

I'll post when I can. Be safe and well, Gang!

Hey, folks? Got some bad news to share, unfortunately. I've got a bit of a personal situation over here, and I'll probably be mostly focused on that for the next few days or so - which probably means no progress on the character sheet here, and no posts in the other games I'm in. Sherwood Sherwood , Purr Purr : It'd probably best if you try to just move things along in Rifts and Broadsword without me for the moment to not let the games come to a total halt, I'll try to chime in when I'm able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back