• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fourteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrw I'm cruising through catfolk pictures and see a 'better Oti'paw'rin'...

Catfolk.jpg

And a possibly perfect 'Purrrr'ia:

01250f7411e60c9d3da8f310fc2cfca9.jpg

Captain Hesperus

I'm so sorry, work/life again...

Uhh... I'm a little confused, is there something I need to do with my character sheet? I'm a bit overwhelmed and I don't have a lot of time to figure it out, but in the meantime I feel like it's blocking me from playing *whine*

Are we supposed to be picking anthro cat pics? Because I've seen some regular kitties in there lol *woof*

Ha ha! That is choice! 8D

As of this moment, I have now added something similar to the game. But where it is and what guards it, you can only know by adventuring... =)

Uhh... I'm a little confused, is there something I need to do with my character sheet? I'm a bit overwhelmed and I don't have a lot of time to figure it out, but in the meantime I feel like it's blocking me from playing *whine*

Are we supposed to be picking anthro cat pics? Because I've seen some regular kitties in there lol *woof*
Nivirea is now 11th level, but I believe Dannigan will be doing all the math and such for you?

As for the kitty pics:
EXTRA CREDIT! @Kaerri @Psychie @Wolf Rawrrr @Sherwood @Captain Hesperus If you would like to have Action Points back in the game instead of Pathfinder 2.0's limited-by-comparison Hero Points, go to the Internet and grab a cat photo that best matches your character and post it in Adventurers' Table (be sure to provide photo credit or it doesn't count!)! (And Cap'n and Sherwood? No using your avatars!)! Wheeee!

Sherwood, Psychie, and Captain have all found properly anthropomorphic felines to represent their character's current forms, but I couldn't find one I liked, so I used a regular kitty picture that was closest to how I imagine Bren appears now. Bria also got a regular cat pic in the post quoted above.

Which reminds me... where are the credits for the wonderful artists? See the post of mine Kaerri quoted if you please! =)

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr . It's all good! Just focus on playing 11th level Nivi in a temporary Bast-gifted Felane body. Your characters are training, resting, eating, learning about their new gifts and then they'll be off to sleep.

Tomorrow, SkySting will rise and restart her own very-long-overdue goals, leaving the Wayward Wanderers at the entrance to the Dungeons of Castle Anguish, along with other choices to make!

Ol' Buddy Wolf, just focus on your family and work and play here when you can with no pressure! We'll be here! Remember, Sharseya isn't a second job but a safe haven for all of us to come to whenever we want to get away from it all. So no worries, okay? =)

Oo, I like that first one especially! Thanks, Captain!
*bows in honor to superior Google-fu*

"I am one with the Google and the Google is with me. I am one with the Google and the Google is with me."

Captain Hesperus

Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Sherwood Sherwood

Very cool, Cap'n! That first one especially! (And thanks for linking credit.) =)

Well, gang. Have some Sharseya-news! Given that Wolf is busy (more than justifiably busy), I'm going to pull back on my request that he post a kitty-pic with credit of Nivirea (unless he wants to; it's optional). So consider yourselves successful! Thanks to your participation, we will be using Action Points instead of Hero Points in Pathfinder 2.0! =)

So, please head back to your Pathfinder 1.0 character sheets and list any Bonus Action Points you may have (remember, these don't expire). Instead of Hero Points, your characters now have 10 Action Points (which will expire if not used by 12th level).

Also, I want to point out how Action Points are used at your level (since you've been 1st level for some time); when characters above 8th level spend an Action Point, 2d6 are rolled (take the highest), not 1d6. Is that cool or what? See Shop Talk for details. Thanks again for participating in the Kitty Pics for Action Points gig here (and post more pics if you like. This generated the fun I was hoping for. Wolf, if you see this and want to express yourself via kitty picture, please do!). =)

Moar after I get some sleep. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

destroy this Bridge, break our third curse,
You know the Bridge has nothing to do with the curse, right? That was our quest before we got cursed, it'll still be on the list once we're done here.

Arrrrgh, Oti, why must you have to be so complicated!
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Otiorin might be a lot of things, lazy, greedy, more than a little bit guided by his 'little brain'. His first proper 'career' was burglary before he got into adventuring. But deep down, he's got a good heart. He might earn all the gold and glory in the world, but he would give it away in a heartbeat to a starving orphan he saw in the rain. He frustrates me when I really want him to keep the swords and in my head, he's just shrugging and saying, "Mom raised an honest son."

Captain Hesperus

I think that honest son is the fellow that has made long-lasting friends among the Wayward Wanderers, but moreso, that is the Oti Bria is in love with. =)

"The Wayward Wanderers are linked well by their hearts, now if you wish to see your fellowship made stronger as a whole, it is time to do the same with your minds. If you feel the same..."

So... none of the Wayward Wanderers want to share their spell preferences? Noone is going to say, "I think you should know I am going with spells that do this," or "I prefer this over that kind of spell selection" or something similar?

Oscar is not so much asking you to choose your spells as to provide your preferences.

At the risk of sounding parental, I'll move the story along if you want me to, Gang, but I think all of you are missing an opportunity to strengthen your fellowship as a whole. You might need that when you begin this dungeon, friends.

I only have about three more scenes in me before that takes place. Then in you go (unless you choose otherwise). =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back