• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fourteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update, Wolf. I'm glad you and your family are O.K.. I can relate with a lot of things you've said and the sooner humanity pulls out of this, the better. I'm also very happy that you were not among the earthquake casualties. I understand if you're not feeling creative.

I'm using video games and RP Nation as a release so I'm going to continue posting. February and parts of March were very busy for me (6/days week with a lot to do), but now I'm enjoying the first two days off in a row that I've had in awhile. I've been responsible enough; time to recharge my batteries before I get back to it! =)

Keep your chin up, Wolf! That goes for you too, Gang! =)

Oh man, that sucks, Wolf. :/ Thanks for checking in, though. It's good to hear from you at times like these.

Heya Gang! I plan on posting sometime tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy! =)

Sorry for not posting in a while, but if I'm honest there's not much to post anyway. I'll throw in a quick update but Nivirea is basically just waiting to see what happens before she reveals herself *woof*

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Just saw Queen Elizabeth II's announcement concerning COVID-19 and thanking folks in the medical field. I am super-happy at seeing all the people from different backgrounds and occupations giving applause and appreciation to the often unsung heroes who put all of us back together.

Thanks for what you do, Cap'n! I can absolutely say from personal experience that I would not be the man I am today without the medical professionals who helped me in the past and present. Face it, Cap'n - you're a rock star! =)

Honor and love,
Dann =)

Heya Gang!

To anyone who just read my last in-game post ( Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr put a Like on it; thank you!), I changed Tarros's last statement to something more accurate. Just wanted you to know!

I hope to post again here tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy, Gang! =)

Heya Gang! Please catch up on in-game then read this.

When Brendoran turned to the hiding spot where the fey-blooded sorceress had been, his cat-eyesight told him without doubt...

...Nivirea was gone.

Surprise!

Once we are clear to post IC, Oreleth will give the 10 gold to buy the hint, unless it is possible to haggle the price down.

Well, I guess that explains why Nivirea didn't say anything when her great-grandfather finally got his jawbone back. Or when he freed himself from the curse. Or when it was settled that we weren't going to fight Tarros after all. Or, well, any time at all since the party re-entered the cavern...

Nivirea had better hope the party's even able to reach her in time, and be grateful we're playing characters (or at least I am) who are willing to try to save her from her own folly...

If this is the same monster that the NPCs are saying that we cannot defeat, we may not be able to save her. It may be a 'hope we run faster than the bad guy' kind of encounter.

"Fly, you fools."
"Bro, the fan theories have been supporting using the Eagles to get to Mordor for as long as-"
"I MEAN, RUN AWAY! NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRD!"

Captain Hesperus

Wolf, you might try to remember that whatever Nivirea has gotten herself into, we had no idea she was even gone until Dann posted about it in the in-character thread. We still have no real idea what she's facing or how the hell we might be able to get her out of it -- assuming, as Sherwood points out, we even can. And assuming we can even find her, because we do not know where she is or even when she left. All we do know is that Nivirea is not with us and that someone our characters have been told they can't defeat is down that corridor.

Does any of that sound like something to be enthusiastic about?

Perhaps not, but it helps to keep morale up ^^

If you don't believe you can do something, then you can't. Regardless of your ability to do it.

It was just a little joke anyhow *woof*

I'm glad to see you all talking about this out of character. It's always good when players take the time to communicate and share (especially during situations like these).

All of you save for His Wolfness are free to post in-game.

Psychie Psychie With Kaerri's post, I think Oreleth has the stage to do her thing. Do tell us what she's up to? =)

Psychie Psychie
With a nod, Oreleth starts out at a stealthy run, trusting in her own skill and the natural dexterity of this new body to keep her from being heard by whatever it is out there, keeping low and holding her bow with arrows knocked and ready to fire.

1. Using Stealth to take the Sneak action requires one to move at half-speed. So, Oreleth can move quickly, or be stealthy, but using these rules, one negates the other. If you like, she can run up to a certain distance and then proceed to Sneak?

2. Oreleth would know that having cover from a target increases her attempt at Sneaking successfully. Since she cannot see her target, she definitely has greater cover (for a +4 bonus) for the time being.

3. I believe the word is "nocked" if you don't mind the correction? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back