• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fourteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, according to my memory (and I wrote the thing), the first post was a gross misunderstanding of yours, in which I thought the whole party was together in the new room, and Nivirea was talking to no one in particular :S So that can't have worked.

Oh, I only meant the fun part where the character in the robes in the party asking the bigger character with the armor to go first, that's all. That's just a long-standing source of humor in old Dungeons and Dragons tabletop games. =)

I hope to post either tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Have fun, Gang! =)

Hmm. I take it this boneyard takes up all the space in the clearing, wall to wall? So there's no (apparent) way to reach the stairs on the far side without passing through the pool?

We're gonna have to roll some perception/intelligence/knowledge/other checks.

Lots and lots of checks. Unless someone is willing to dip a paw into the pool.

Or dangle someone else's paw over it. Ahh, if only we'd been an evil company of adventurers... *rrrrrrr*

While I can see and enjoy the humor in the statement, I am so very glad we are not playing an evil campaign - you could not stop me from walking out that door and finding another game. Oh, man! =)

It's a shame Kaerri (the dwarf) left us. We could have tied a rope around her waist then tossed her up to one of the poles.
06becbb403620e23034c2ff79cde96bd.gif

Captain Hesperus

She was a halfling ^;3^ And I'm pretty sure Powerpaw tossed her at some point.

I know for a fact you'd be good at evil campaigns, Dann :coolshades: But I guess you wouldn't find much fun in it, lol :P

Oh, I'd be good all right, but I'd loathe it. Dear Wolf, I have evil characters so fucking vile and treacherous even I don't like roleplaying them for long (Kaerri knows of whom I speak). Give me folks like Bria and Powerpaw any day. And I don't mean the Gerran's or the Bilal's or the Bloodland Minotaurs, but the really evil bastards that make those guys look like Boy and Girl Scouts. No, I've got bad guys and girls in my head I hardly ever let out. One memorable example are my Black Spiral Dancers from Werewolf the Apocalypse. They're so evil they were messing with the PC's fun. Kind of like a neat novelty, right?

Before: "Oh, cool! Dann has some seriously-evil bad guys! Wonder what they're like compared to normal bad guys! OOOoooh!"

After: "Can... can we... go back... to the other normal bad guys? Please?"

Me: "Gladly." =)

Before: "Oh, cool! Dann has some seriously-evil bad guys! Wonder what they're like compared to normal bad guys! OOOoooh!"

After: "Can... can we... go back... to the other normal bad guys? Please?"

Me: "Gladly." =)
Actual conversation >.>

She was a halfling ^;3^ And I'm pretty sure Powerpaw tossed her at some point.

I can see how fierce ol' Kitrin could be mistaken for a dwarf. She is the baddest little halfling this DM has ever seen. =)

Hey Kaerri-darlin'! I wonder what life would be like if she met Scamp? Imagine them riding into battle together with her on his back! Scamp: "EEEYAAAHHH!!"

I'm going to snag Spell Penetration for my level 11 Feat, and I need a hit point roll, too, please.

Bren also wants to try a monster lore check.

"Nivirea, Luna, Bria, keep the rear of the group. Powerpaw and I will stay in front, at least until we know something more about this."
Abandon the Half-elf, eh? I’m sure Oti is used to that by now.

Captain Hesperus

I didn't mention the full elf, either. >.> Bren is assuming Otiorn and Oreleth will know to stay in the middle, since he's sending some to the front and some to the back.

Luna looks into the room with curiosity, wondering what this might signify.

OOC Can I make a Monster Lore check to see if I know what this might be? Or an Arcana check?

With her current information and situation, Luna is unable to identify what is moving beneath the bones, nor do the coffins slowly floating about ring any bells in her memory.

Same goes for Bren. The coffins wandering around apparently under their own power are nothing he recalls seeing before and something rumbling under a pile of bones does not bring any particular threat to mind in his knowledge of Monster Lore.

* * *​

Psychie Psychie For Oreleth's hit points, the white d10 came up an 8, a 1, another 1, then a 6. (You'll recall I allow PCs to reroll 1s on hit point rolls.)

Sherwood Sherwood For Luna's hit points, one of my d6s came up 5 for hit points.

=)

"Bren?" Bria peeped over Nivirea's shoulder. "What about using your Paladin gifts from Mielikki?"
Just as an FYI, I have no idea what Bren's paladin abilities are at the moment. I spent so much time getting him set up for 2.0, and had so little time with him as a paladin in 1.0, that I really don't know what he can call on.

So if someone else wants to try something first, don't wait on me. I have research to do.

Update: Added "(Pathfinder 1.0)" to all PC/NPCs in Character section. Unstickied Pathfinder 2.0 variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back