• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fourteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K.! I've got a result! I'll write in-game now. =)

Oh, Wolf? Please don't feel that you're throwing off any of my plans here - Sharseya is my sandbox-game (no real epic storyline, I let the players go and do what they will, creating their own reputation and storylines!). Part of the fun is the freedom! It's all good! =)

Well, I suppose I'd best pick out my spells for Luna, then.
Cantrips - 4
Detect Magic
Mage Hand
Ray of Frost
Shield

Level 1 - 6 +1 Evoker spell
Mage Armor
Burning Hands x2
Magic Missile x2
Shocking Grasp
Unseen Servant

Level 2 - 6 +1 Evoker spell
Blur x2
Flaming Sphere x2
Mirror Image
Web x2

Level 3 - 4 +1 Evoker spell
Fireball x2
Haste
Lightning Bolt x2

Level 4 - 4 +1 Evoker spell
Fly x2
Wall of Fire
Weapon Storm x2

Level 5 - 3 +1 Evoker spell
Cone of Cold x4

Level 6 - 2 +1 Evoker spell
Chain Lightning x2
Disintegrage

I know, I know. I don't really mean that, but kinda. I actually think it might be liberating to do something unexpected, even if this isn't entirely out of character for Nivirea, lol :lennymeh: :closed eyes open smile:

c286ab8931e50b9ae1983d6ade2c8e96.jpg

See, this is why I let the dice decide these things sometimes! I didn't see this coming any better than Nivirea did! =)

So I got my D&D 5e books that I ordered the other day. I started by flipping through the Monster Manual, and believe it or not, one of the first few pages it opened up on was the... Thri-kreen page! :dead: :o

I hope to post in-game sometime tomorrow. Have fun, friends!

I know I just posted in-game but...

...heya Gang! The life outside my computer screen has been very busy. I have a lot (Moooooar!!) I want to post and I'll post it when I can. Hope you're having a good weekend, everybody! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Just in case your alerts are getting borked again (like mine).

Nodding, Oreleth slips forward with her bow in hand. "I will move like a ghost through here. Be back soon." Glancing over at Otiorin, she waits for him to be ready to go before starting out.

So! Would anyone like to guess about how long I have had that little scene in my head for? Hee hee. Hint: it involves a holiday. =)

Upon reading this latest Storyteller post, I can't help but feel like we've just entered a completely different game and system. Like... from a Pathfinder-powered Sharseyan adventure to a Call of Cthulhu inspired dark Lovecraftian horror tale.

Yikes *whine*

Sharseya has always had its share of undead, actually (they're relatively common in some D&D-style adventures). We just haven't come across them yet here in RpNation-Sharseya.

Kaerri is correct. And if it helps soothe your fears, Wolf, I have never played Call of Cthulhu or its like. =) This is just the scene as it appears in my head - that's all! =)

Then I did the scene right! =)

As for Nivirea "going first," she's a Sorceress! She's not supposed to go first! Ha ha! =)

True, but more to the point, I forgot to post that she followed them in the first place... Reading it a second time, technically most of the party is still behind the corner?

Everyone but Otiorin and Oreleth! They're 40 feet up the tunnel which turns to the right. The party can see them (since they didn't say anything about moving out of sight). The party can still hear the clattering sounds (because sound travels so very well in tunnels and caverns). So, if anyone were to try to say something to Oreleth or Otiorin, they couldn't whisper if they wanted to have any reasonable chance at stealth.

That is, unless you want the attention of 4 floating chain-bound coffins? =)

Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Nope! Please change it? =)

Here's why. As that post is written, Nivirea just basically "teleported" (if you will) 40 feet to Oreleth and Otiorin's location without any indication in or out-of-game that she was going to make any such move. In other words, having a PC suddenly appear there is unfair as far as the rules I follow are concerned. More importantly, I don't want to allow "retroactive" posts like these (for lack of better term) since someone (especially me) is likely to get confused and possibly frustrated. However...

...you can alter your post to show that Nivirea wants to follow them as in your original post. She can either ask Bren to go first or she can just start moving there on her own or take some other form of action. I'm sorry you forgot to have Nivirea move there, but there's nothing stopping her from doing so now. =)

Ugh. Fine, fine...

Honestly I'd rather not have her do anything then, but if she stays then I have nothing to post and it leaves a blank page - so since I can't delete it I guess I have to edit it so she's just now starting to follow them *whine*

Sorry.

What was wrong with her first post with asking Bren to go first? I thought that was hugely in-character for her. Am I mistaken?

EDIT: I just thought your original post with Nivirea impatiently "poking" Bren to follow them and find out what was going on as long as he went first was kind of cute! =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back