• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fourteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so much that it's hitting me hard, as much as that it threw a few hard punches a while ago, and I just couldn't make myself get back to active roleplaying since. But I scrounged something up just now, despite the late hour and me being on my second day of my trip to Scotland. I'm in Edinburgh right now, going to Glasgow tomorrow and after a couple days back to rent a car at the airport before setting out north. So it will be a somewhat busy next ten days, but busy in the good sense. And it's just me and my brother, and we're basically making it up as we go, so I should still be able to find a little time to check in here if I want to.

And I do want to. I could have delayed trying to get back to Sharseya (and Amaranth) for until I'm back home, but that'd be another two weeks of delay, and it's these constant delays and waiting for the right time that's kept me away in the first place - so I thought: "Hell, let's just try and make it happen regardless". It's probably a good idea *woof*

I skimmed through all the posts I missed so I'm more or less up to date, but I'm rather confused still on the technicalities. Is there work I need to do in regards to my current/new character sheet?

It's good to be back *howl*

p.s. done some actual roleplaying today with random people at the Edinburgh Castle, of sorts XD

Nice post, Wolf! Good to see you!

Kaerri Kaerri Does Bren attempt to prevent Nivirea from going with Oreleth?

Is there work I need to do in regards to my current/new character sheet?

Nope! Not a thing. When you are able to play regularly, we can talk shop. Until then, all is well on my end. =)

Good question! Glad you asked. I will be happy to find out the next time I get my dice in front of me. =)

OK, I just want to say, having enough arms to wield a bow and an axe at the same time is CHEATING! ^;3^

But... they don't think so! =)

Psychie Psychie Alerts seem to be borked on my end. Here's a tag in case they are borked on yours.

No worries and I certainly don't mean to rush you. I really am having trouble with alerts. I only get alerts for your Robotech game about half the time and I haven't gotten an in-game alert there in some time. Staff knows about this.

Glad you like your new nails though. =)

Staff knows about this and really wish they could apply some "percussive maintenance" to the alerts system. Might not fix it but it would make us feel better!

Congratulations, dear Psychie. I now have a wild and nutty Powerpaw now jumping up and down in my head screaming, "Yes yes yes! She's got it! MOOOOOOOAAAAARRR!" (Not that I mind. He pops in there all the time anyway.) =)

Congratulations, dear Psychie. I now have a wild and nutty Powerpaw now jumping up and down in my head screaming, "Yes yes yes! She's got it! MOOOOOOOAAAAARRR!" (Not that I mind. He pops in there all the time anyway.) =)
At least there is something in there for once! Ha!

Oh, dear. Did I say that in my out loud voice?

Good news, everyone! Psychie has generously agreed to let Oreleth be the first target of all the next encounters' attacks when the time comes! Isn't that nice of her?

You are so full of shit it is making your hair turn brown! Silly girl!

Ha ha ha! With age, comes wisdom, something that you obviously lack, missy!

Yes!! She certainly lacks your age, dear Sherwood!

Psychie, good zinger on the empty head joke! I laughed out loud! =)

Update: Night shifts slowly murdering me. Will respond soon, once brain is in a properly rested state. Sorry all.

Captain Hesperus

Rest, dear Cap'n! Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Come to Sharseya when you want to get away from it all, but please take good care of yourself first. The game will be here. =)

If gaming now helps you take your mind off of things, so much the better! Whatever makes life better for you, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back