• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fifteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the name of that one Feat that gives a -1 to hit for +2 damage, then it increases every 4 levels? I don't remember off the top of my head, but I'm sure that a massive warrior like Powerpaw has it in his Feat list!

That's the one. There is an Archery one that does the same for arrows called Deadly Aim. It makes ouchies a lot more.

That Maul will truly do some horrible damage to the bad guys.

Its like McDonalds: I'm Loving It!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus (Tag!)

Heya Gang!

I'm still putting together a reasonable list of what Misha and Ben have for sale (there is a war going on after all and there are no shortage of spending adventurers!). I'll post again when it's ready. =)

In the meantime, I recommend each of you go through your Character Sheets and take a good at your gear, valuables, and coin. Know what you've got to sell (if anything) and what you have to spend before you even walk in the door. A lot of goodies got passed around in The Adventurers' Guild, for example, and the Wayward Wanderers haven't been big on collecting treasure/loot in the past - yet one more reason to see you guys and gals in a new adventure! =)

Hey Gang! I hope to have the full list of Ben and Misha's goodies up by Tuesday. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back