• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fifteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the next thing we want to do is go shopping, maybe we can just take rooms for the night and start up again in the morning?

I had forgotten about the wagon! Whoops. But my current character didn't know about it to suggest it. I'm guessing the rest of the group would prefer that as well, instead of paying for a room at the Adventurers' Guild?

I have only heard from Kaerri. Does anyone else have anything they want to offer?

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

I have only heard from Kaerri. I will make plans for some of the NPCs to depart (like Dendarian and the Callen family, Oscar of Highwind, and Nitwit the Kobold Ranger who will have a way for you to contact him when you are ready). We could start the next scene with the Wayward Wanderers at the doors to Ben & Misha's Magic Shoppe sometime in the afternoon (as I imagine some of your characters would want to sleep late after the days you've been enduring).

I have but one question - I believe there is space for Kaerri to move in to the Wayward Wagon. Bria (in my head) is asking if would Kaerri prefer tonight to sleep in the Adventuerers' Guild or in the Wayward Wagon where Kaerri could either share a room or be given one of her own?

Oh, and one more thing about that wagon - there is a reward waiting for all of you that you earned a few months ago - a reward you know nothing about! And you thought I might forget? Hah!

EDIT: I was tired when I wrote this and it shows. I've since edited it.

Last edited:
If there is room for Kaerri and all are agreeable, she would prefer to sleep in the wagon with everyone else, to start feeling more like one of the group.

Sooon :P If I don't post tonight, I will tomorrow.

I'm in the fatigue stage (migraine dropped down to a headache which has largely faded, but now I'm brain-tired - and this on about 11 hours of sleep). Had a delightful evening with Kaerri though which largely put my mind in positive places. Thanks for asking. =)

Good to hear, my friend. I am no stranger to the bane that is the migraine. They suck.

Gang, when you have caught up in-game, read the following spoiler if you so desire. =)

A moment of Real Life here I'd like to share with you, my wonderful Gang.

Rest in peace, Mr. Kenny! You were a devoted family man whom I was honored to share a workplace with for years, a loving and hard-working father of four, and a husband who loved his lady like she was the only woman on Earth. You were positive and spirited to everyone you interacted with and never (seriously! Never!) had a bad word to say about anybody! Big Kenny loved God every day and was always keeping the faith, sharing his love and prayers with anyone who would pray with him. And when he prayed with you, he did not care who was watching. Big Kenny put his whole soul into everything he did. He brought people up when he saw that they were down. He needed a body that big to hold a heart as large as his.

Kenny passed away painlessly about a week ago at his home in his sleep. It wasn't sudden because he had health issues, but is there really a better way to go? At home, with loved ones, no pain, just sleep.

This is how I choose to remember him. On Earth, Mr. Kenny's body is laid to rest, but in Sharseya, my memory of you, dear sir, lives on in the spirit of Lord Kenny Bellcastle, High Cleric of Saint Cuthbert! Because Mr. Kenny is in His hands, right where He wants you to be! Amen! 8D

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow or Thursday.

Heya Gang! Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

It's been a week since I last posted and I'm trying to post at least once a week in both of the games I run. I know many of us have been busy in Sherwood's new Champions game. Does anyone besides Kaerri want any additional time to post in Sharseya before I post again? Let me know!

Heya Gang! I hope to post within the next 24 hours. If no one posts, then good ol' Oscar goes on his way and we move on with the next scene (which you'll probably agree is important too), but I have to keep this game moving or I'll lose hold of it. =)

Psychie Psychie Reminder for Psychie. If Real Life is getting in the way, let me know. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back