• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Fifteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus D. Rex D. Rex Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

Heya Gang! D. Rex has informed me that he is regrettably unable to play here or Robotech: Broadsword and is therefore bowing out with Ricky and Grit. I've given him an open reinvitation as long as his return doesn't take us past 6 total Player Characters.

I am placing both Ricky and Grit into Temporal Stasis (Retirement) so that if D. is able to join us, his golden Characters are ready to go!

Thanks for playing with us, D.! I'll miss you here, buddy! Everyone, please take a moment and wish him well! There are few like ol' D. Rex! =)

Once again, I will miss the chance to game with you, D. Rex!

Heya Gang,

While D. Rex's departure does not leave a story-altering vacuum in Robotech: Broadsword, it certainly does in Sharseya. I am going to have to alter a few things here and there, but they will be ready by the time you hit the adventuring trail again. In the meantime, I'll get to another post now. Hope you are all having a good morning/afternoon/evening/night. =)

Heeey! I see some additional Like options in the Hosted Projects! Thank you, Kaerri-darlin'! You know I've been wanting that for quite a while!

120156065_10223602864610539_5542721671868192101_n.jpg

I'll get a Kaerri post up tomorrow. ^3^

Heya Gang! I hope to post either tomorrow or the day after. Stay safe and have fun! =)

Merry Christmas! ^D^ I hope everyone is having the best time that circumstances allow. <3

Psychie Psychie Heya Party Leader! It's probably about time to wrap this scene up with the Wayward Wanderers in the Adventurers' Guild (Gang? If there's something else you'd like to happen here, now's the time to say it!). The team is going to want some sleep pretty soon (enter the Wayward Wagon) and there is still talking of going to Ben & Misha's Magic Shoppe (tomorrow as it's closed now). There was also a thing Bren wanted to do with Powerpaw, and that's all that's coming to my mind.

So, Psychie! What do you want the party to do? As the leader, feel free to talk it out with the others but as Party Leader, I come to you (as I did with Sherwood and Kaerri before) as the final word. =)

You might want to arrange a meeting with Nitwit the Kobold before you all head out on your adventures (which, at this rate, won't be soon, but hey! It's a sandbox game - we go at our own pace here!). =)

Just to share, I have heard from Psychie and she is probably going home today.

I'm back, guys. I'm about to put up an IC post for us to begin discussing our next steps. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

16091a738bcba67952ba07c89001badd.gif

So glad to have you both back with us. Don't rush, now, we want you to keep resting up until you're back to 100%!

As for suggestions: I believe there's pizza on the table, and talk of helping the goblins, and shopping. If anyone has questions about Highwind in general, or anything really, this is probably a good time -- you're surrounded by fellow adventurers and if someone at our table doesn't know the answer, someone at another table probably does. Sharing of personal goals, if any, might be good too, so that we can help each other with that, when and as it comes up.

Facepalm - Elrond (shaky).gif
(Sorry for shaky, it's the best one I could find)

...I knew that. Somewhere. In some corner of my brain. :P

I had the thread open in another tab so I didn't get the alert for it >.> Hope my belated suggestions may still be useful at some point! ^;3^

Psychie Psychie , so you're in favor of heading to Ben & Misha's Magic Shoppe? They would be closed this time of night.

In reference to Kaerri's suggestions, once you guys leave the Adventurers' Guild, who knows when you'll be back here. But this is your sandbox - just let me know which direction you all would like to go and I'll be happy to make it happen! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back