• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Eleven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Gang,

O.K. My in-game brain has gone out to lunch (I am very tired and going to bed early). I'll try this again tomorrow. Sleep well when it's your time! =)

Okies. I'm caught up on Robotech: Broadsword. Sharseya is next. As in Broadsword, I know what I want to write. So, the process is started and I hope to post on it either tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for your patience, Gang! =)

I don't know where you want my wish list to be posted, but I'm guessing that here is the best place.

There is a magic item in Pathfinder that is like a Bag of Holding for arrows (I can't remember the name at the moment). If there is one of these here, that would be awesome. Plus, any bows that have more oomph than my current +1 bow. I am willing to sell my current bow to get some trade-in credit.

Its called an Efficient Quiver, and it can hold 60 arrows, 18 Javelins, and 6 bows inside it. Pretty handy item to have, and it's relatively cheap in the book at 1,800 gp. Assuming that it is not different here in Sharseya

Since it couldn't hurt to ask, how about a Headband of Vast Intelligence +6 for Luna? That would give me plenty of extra spells, and that is never a bad thing for a caster like me. Its only 36,000, too. Quite reasonable for what it gives.

Last edited:
Just a reminder...

2. I will be closing out Chapter 11 and starting the Playtest in Chapter 12. For this reason, I think it is wise to hold off on buying anything at Ben & Misha's at this time. You see, 2.0 brings on a lot of changes and if you buy up a bunch of 1.0 items, and we choose to embrace 2.0, that means that much more work for me to do to change them over. However, I expect to learn things in our Playtest. I want to have that knowledge when creating a final list of what is available at Ben & Misha's for you. It's the least you deserve for getting to Highwind and coming this far in the game.

For now, I recommend just focusing on the roleplaying. The Sharseysan Express (my railroading you guys) is coming to a stop soon. You'll be completely free to do as you will once again. And you'll have choices to make when that happens. Enjoy! =)

I'm going to give the others a little bit to reply and then I'll move the story along. =)

Kaerri Kaerri Sherwood Sherwood Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Cape Canaveral, we have green across the board. Countdown commencing. =)

Normally I don't give you guys much, if any, warning when I end my chapters. This time will be a little different.

I will post either tonight or tomorrow with an end to Chapter 11 and the beginning to Chapter 12, our Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest.

At that time, please direct all Playtest questions into our Chapter 12 Adventurers' Table instead of the Pathfinder thread we've been using. =)

If you have any questions, now is a good time.

Kaerri Kaerri Sherwood Sherwood Wolf Rawrrr Wolf Rawrrr Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

Cape Canaveral, we have green across the board. Countdown commencing. =)

Normally I don't give you guys much, if any, warning when I end my chapters. This time will be a little different.

I will post either tonight or tomorrow with an end to Chapter 11 and the beginning to Chapter 12, our Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest.

At that time, please direct all Playtest questions into our Chapter 12 Adventurers' Table instead of the Pathfinder thread we've been using. =)

If you have any questions, now is a good time.
I'm scared, will there be light on the other side?

Captain Hesperus

The goodness in some of the Wayward Wanderers' hearts will likely be enough to make darkness flee. But still, I suggest you bring your enchanted weapons to illuminate the new Playtest. You might need them. =)

I managed to squeeze in a post. For posterity, if nothing else *woof*

So the chapter's about to end? How will you go about resolving the shoppe experience then?

That, my dear Wolf, would be telling. =)

I'll close the chapter soon as I'm able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back