• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Eighteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Gang!

I hope to post here and in Broadsword in the next 24 hours. Have fun and stay healthy! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus jaydude jaydude Kaerri Kaerri

Thank you for the Well-writtens! Woo!

Rescue team? Your Stealth rolls came out nice and successful. Your characters are in the clear!

You are still close enough to the Storm Lords to be heard by them so you're not out of woods, er, tunnel quite yet. =)

There seems to be something called "One big and happy LGBTQ Neighborhood" within our characters thread. Not quite sure what that's about. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks, you! =)

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF

Now that the three of you are closer to the trio, you see that their hands are bound up behind them in small leather sacks which effectively prevent the use of their claws.

Calling all good gals and guys! Anyone out there want to free the paws of some sorry-looking stinky kobolds who would be ever grateful? (They might have a little special tidbit to share with you if you do. Jus' sayin'.) =)

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

(What's that old saying? When the GM is smiling, it's already too late? Eheheheheh!)

Calling all good gals and guys! Anyone out there want to free the paws of some sorry-looking stinky kobolds who would be ever grateful? (They might have a little special tidbit to share with you if you do. Jus' sayin'.) =)
Didn't Kaerri offer to do that in the latest IC post?

Kaerri tries very hard not to laugh at the repeated shuffling-about of the kobold trio. No sound escapes her, but if anyone can see under her hood, her smile is not quite stifled, and her rainbow-colored eyes are dancing with merriment. "Good call," she whispers, both to Otiorin and to the kobolds, and nods towards Alisa and the cave entrance before leading the way. As they sneak, she bends down and asks them, "You want us to cut those bindings? Or your claws could, prob'ly."

Now that the three of you are closer to the trio, you see that their hands are bound up behind them in small leather sacks which effectively prevent the use of their claws.

jaydude jaydude Kaerri Rain(bow)shadow offered... the DM provided details... but the bonds remain!

Oh my... something! 8D

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff

There! =)

Now... there's a part of me that wants to post, "Kaerri Rainshadow removes their bonds." Then there's another, stricter, part of me that says, "She didn't declare that though it's obvious she intends to."

I'm under the influence of my headache medication and I guess I'm wonky? I need a PC to declare that they're actually doing it (it's not my way to play another's character and for some reason, even though Rainshadow's intentions are clear, I don't want to. Is that weird or what? =) ).

I prefer that over the other option, where characters suddenly do stuff they wouldn't do. When in the slightest doubt, let the players make the decision.

Right? Thank you, Sil! I think I needed to hear that though I can't bring to mind as to the why. =)

Heya Gang!

I hope to post here in the next 24 hours. May the best be yours!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

took after her at a quiet run

Dann mentioned the kobolds don't seem to be able to go faster than a walk, so that's the speed Kaerri's going. If we want to go faster, we'd probably need to carry the poor things. Which is a definite option, but mostly I wanted to be sure we're all on the same page as far as current speed.

Dann mentioned the kobolds don't seem to be able to go faster than a walk, so that's the speed Kaerri's going. If we want to go faster, we'd probably need to carry the poor things. Which is a definite option, but mostly I wanted to be sure we're all on the same page as far as current speed.
Ah, right. Been a while. I'll edit accordingly.

If we want to go faster, we'd probably need to carry the poor things.
This statement is true. The trio's best speed is a stumbling 10 feet/Round compared to the 30 or 40 that some (all?) of the PCs move at.=)

How obvious is it for Aldrin that the kobolds are frightened? He has 'remove fear' available, just wondering whether or not it is obvious enough for him to cast it.

How obvious is it for Aldrin that the kobolds are frightened? He has 'remove fear' available, just wondering whether or not it is obvious enough for him to cast it.
Very, but they are keeping it under control for the moment. They have not yet seen Aldrin. I will post to this effect hopefully within the next 24 hours.

Silanon Silanon (Incoming joke! What do you call the Silanon when he's sleeping?

SilanOFF! Ee hee hee!)

Happy Thanksgiving to U.S. folks! To those elsewhere, I hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend. ^33^ I'll try to get a post up Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry for the delay in posting, Gang! Real Life has been unusually busy recently (with a lot of it being the "good kind of busy" instead of emergencies, migraines, and the like. But was still busy). Life seems to be calming down more (at least as calm as it gets pre-Christmas and New Year's). =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back