• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Eighteen

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
All the best for those fortitude saves - don't forget the Kaerri-bonus!
NEVAR! =)

Update! My mind is much closer to being back on track. I've recovered from exhausted to fatigued so I'm not out of the woods just yet, but hey! I can eat solid food again (just not a full meal at once)! And that's great! =)

I'm feeling stronger; I just need to keep taking it real easy until I get back to full strength. As always, vitamins, healthy food, are plenty of hydration are big helpers along with large, large amounts of rest of sleep. I'd love to exercise, but anything besides mild stretching is out of the question for the time being.

If any of you eat the wrong food, contact me somehow and I'll go into more detail! I really appreciate all the love you're sending my way! =)

(It's nice to be able to sit and read and type smoothly on a computer again! Ooh!)

Honor and... I can type again!
Dann =)

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kaerri knows without fail that the widest the cavern gets is about 120 feet (about 36 meters).
How wide is it at the bend right before the "room" where the giants are? Where Kaerri hung out and eavesdropped for a while?

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kaerri Kaerri I believe that's a 90-ft wide bend. =) (I don't have my things in front of me, but if it turns out to be different I'll let you know.)

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Off-topic here, Gang. =) I just wanted to post this again from my page to here. I've already signed up. But then I've always been a fan of this movie! Right, Sherwood? =)

Heya folks! To any fellow Aliens fans (the 1986 movie by James Cameron), there is a very special event going on. But Alien Theory can tell the tale better than I. "Let's rock!"

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya Gang! Catch up in-game then read the spoiler? =)

I just want to point out these opinions from the NPCs are just that - opinions. Take them or leave them as you will (this is our open sandbox game after all. =)

I'll give it another day or two? Collect opinions in-game and out and then ask Psychie what the party's up to? =)

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I actually would have suggested what Eris did, except I misunderstood how many kobolds were in the village until I went back and looked tonight. (Hence the quotes in my IC post.)

So yeah, it gets my vote. xD

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Don't think it'll get mine, I will try to get a post up today or tomorrow.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus YO!

Oreleth says, "We might enrage the giant king if we run, and that would put someone else in their sights. No, let us deal with these four and show them what we are capable of. Time is wasting. Let's do this." She has faith that the Wanderers will be able to pull success out of the bag or else she wouldn't sound so confident.

Hey, Gang? This is about as close to a party leader declaration as I'm going to get without having to ask for it in O.O.C. (which I will to follow my own rules). However, with Oreleth making a statement like this,... now I need to hear from Cap'n.

We haven't heard a peep out of Otiorin for this entire scene and darned if I'm going to ask for an Initiative roll from a PC who might not even know what's going on yet (not that any of you are asking me to; I just feel strongly about this as it's been part of the way I've been DMing since... I've been DMing! Heh!). I can't imagine you guys are thinking to go into battle minus your entire party; Otiorin's part of that party, of course, and there are DMs out there that would, at a point like this, say, "Okay, Otiorin says 'yes' and pulls his hand crossbows out," or what have you. Not me. So before I move as your DM any further toward combat, Cap'n's thoughts (in-game or out or both) are something I realize I require. =)

Hope you're having a good one, friends! =)

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus =)

All hands on deck and in the crow's nest! Has anyone seen the HMS Sniper Kitteh? Keep on the lookout! That rascally vessel could be anywhere! =)

Users who are viewing this thread