• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Astro's Fandoms

Astro-Cake

I like pancakes ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿฅž
About Me
~ My name is Melanie, but I like to be called Astro. It's just a nickname I've had since a child.
~ I'm 23. Can't wait to turn 24...! Except I have to wait. Why? Because my bday is on gosh dang Christmas and is so far away. Reeeeee -
~ I'm female with she/her pronouns.
~ I'm A Ghost Artist/Anonymous Artist. Basically, I draw things for other to people post and take credit for. Like a ghost writer but with art.
~ I read a lot. If I'm offline, I'm probably reading. Why? Cause I'm a nerd.
~ I'm pretty shy in real life which sometimes leaks into my virtual life. I'm a very introverted person. Also a total kitten and puppy lady. I live the quiet artist aesthetic lol.

Roleplay Information
~ I'm a fairly literate writer, about 3-4 para per character that I play. I ask for at least 2 para per character that you play.
~ I use third narration but don't care which you use.
~ I really like OC x OC and Canon x OC, but I am more than open to Canon x Canon pairings.
~ Pairings wise, I only play female characters just because I have trouble playing male characters. I don't know the reason behind it, I just can't get it right. So, I like to do MF and FF pairings.
~ I don't like people who bump conversations constantly. If I'm not responding right then, I'm not responding right then, you can't do anything about it. (I am so sorry for putting that so bluntly)
~ I'm okay with nearly any kind of plot as long as there's some sort of romance aspect to it. I'm okay with slow or fast burn, but if it's too slow then I'll lose interest.
~ I'm alright with slice of life or actiony or angsty plots as long as there's a romance factor as I stated above.
~ I most likely have plot ideas in mind already depending on the fandom, so feel free to ask for them!

Fandoms
Video games:
(Craving)Danganronpa
(Craving)Yandere Simulator
Minecraft (Based)
Doki Doki Literature Club
Sakura School Simulator

Anime:
(Craving)Bnha
Angel Beats!
Assassination Classroom

Others:
(Craving)Hazbin Hotel
Questionable Content

Hope to roleplay with someone!

I'm down to RP, so here's some info:

About me:
-I pretty much never use my IRL name, I just go by Cinder or Ender (depending on who I'm talking to)
-I'm currently 23 years old, though it still feels like I'm 22 due to bad sense of time.
-Male with he/him pronouns
-I like to draw landscapes or cityscapes, but drawing characters is not my forte (clothing is mediocre at best)
-I tend to play Videogames, so I'm only online to RP once or twice a day for an hour or so.
-I'm somewhere between introverted and extroverted, but I hate interacting with strangers irl. Cat person all the way, dogs would be nice if they didn't kill me with allergies.

RP Info:
-Despite being literate in writing, I also overthink everything. It's hard to write longer than a few paragraphs without taking 3-4 hours on a single post.
-I focus on 3rd person exclusively, makes it easier to post for characters.
-OC x OC is what I prefer, primarily due to my love for making unique characters with interesting interactions.
-I can post fairly frequently, but I tend to wait 2-3 days before attempting a bump. Life happens and I'm not one to rush people.
-I'm content with romance and all, but a bit of action or mystery helps keep my interest up.
-I'm already imagining the possible plots and settings, though they're all currently vague at best.

Interests:
-My Hero Academia
-Angle Beats
-Fire Force
-Genshin Impact
-Minecraft (Based)
-Left 4 Dead
-Horizon: Zero Dawn

I'm down to RP, so here's some info:

About me:
-I pretty much never use my IRL name, I just go by Cinder or Ender (depending on who I'm talking to)
-I'm currently 23 years old, though it still feels like I'm 22 due to bad sense of time.
-Male with he/him pronouns
-I like to draw landscapes or cityscapes, but drawing characters is not my forte (clothing is mediocre at best)
-I tend to play Videogames, so I'm only online to RP once or twice a day for an hour or so.
-I'm somewhere between introverted and extroverted, but I hate interacting with strangers irl. Cat person all the way, dogs would be nice if they didn't kill me with allergies.

RP Info:
-Despite being literate in writing, I also overthink everything. It's hard to write longer than a few paragraphs without taking 3-4 hours on a single post.
-I focus on 3rd person exclusively, makes it easier to post for characters.
-OC x OC is what I prefer, primarily due to my love for making unique characters with interesting interactions.
-I can post fairly frequently, but I tend to wait 2-3 days before attempting a bump. Life happens and I'm not one to rush people.
-I'm content with romance and all, but a bit of action or mystery helps keep my interest up.
-I'm already imagining the possible plots and settings, though they're all currently vague at best.

Interests:
-My Hero Academia
-Angle Beats
-Fire Force
-Genshin Impact
-Minecraft (Based)
-Left 4 Dead
-Horizon: Zero Dawn
Hi! Great to meet you ^^. I'd love to do Angel Beats with you! Should I send you a PM?

Are you still open and looking for a partner? I would very much enjoy talking to you about different settings or characters we could play

Hey I'm totally down for an FxF BHNA rp! Let me know if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back